OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

After loads of enjoyment it’s time to settle back to work and what’s better than OctaFX broker, they are kind of a non-stop working company that is always on their toes to help us to make serious money and also allow us to trade with comfort while what most I love is that the stop out level is just 15% which is extra ordinary specially for a high risk scalper like me, so many times I survive from 20-25% margin but due to having little more space I get lucky and really that’s the best feeling!

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!newcontest_zpsabaefb33.png

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.

Trade and receive achievements.

Interact with other traders.

Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

carperfect_zpsd72a04f4.png

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

multiaward_zpscbc375be.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Martin Luther King Holiday trading schedule!

zaza_zps47ce8f6d.png

OctaFX Technical Department would like you to be informed that due to the coming Martin Luther King Holiday we have altered a trading schedule for XAU/USD and XAG/USD trading instruments. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading: Monday, January 19, 2015 the trading on the above mentioned instruments closes at 19:30 (EET) and re-opens Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 1:00 (EET).

zzzzz_zpsf0a4a0ee.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX proves its reliability in the light of recent events!

Due to the unprecedented market events on 15.01.15 caused by the changes of Swiss National bank’s policy resulting in high volatility in CHF cross pairs quotes many traders encountered considerable losses. During these events, OctaFX demonstrated its high reliability: being devoted to our clients, we didn’t inflict any changes upon CHF cross clients trades. However, following the usual company policy we restored all negative client balances that occurred due to the fact that clients were unprepared to these rapid changes.

All the deposit and withdrawal requests are processed by the Financial department following the normal procedure. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Support: [email protected].

OctaFX remains fully reliable and solvent despite the recent events. All the trades are performed according to the operational company standards. We are proud to confirm our stability and integrity. We thank our clients for staying with us and welcome new traders to try out our highly valued services!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Round 2 OctaFX Supercharged winner is aimed at victory!

oie_19144795dnSCf4X_zps5cf001d8.png

As OctaFX Supercharged real contest grips attention of more and more traders, OctaFX team awards the second winner of the monthly prize – brand new iPhone 6!

Aleksandra Michałowicz-Goc from Poland, the second monthly winner have plenty of thoughts to share with her fellow contestants and traders, who haven’t’ yet joined the spectacular race for Tesla Model S:

The competition is great! Yes, my main target is to win the main prize – Tesla Model S.

I spend a lot of time at the laptop, investing in the forex, and this competition is just one of the many things I do during the day. Patience helped me a lot, I can say it is one of the major factors of my success. The other one is courage – I am not afraid of either risks or losses.

My strategy is an investment with the trend. That’s how it works - I am looking for a correction and open orders at high risk, the balance is my SL(stop loss). When I am wrong and the assumptions are good, I open another account and repeat orders. It will normally imply 2-5% risk.

I slightly changed my strategy during the contest and achieved the greatest gains and the greatest losses in individual transactions: my most spectacular gain - 700% in a few days, considerable loss - 100% in a few minutes.

Aleksandra was happy to give OctaFX traders some advice!

You have to invest a lot, invest wisely, analyze errors and fix them. When you stop losing money, it will be the beginning of the road to good trader. And to my fellow contestants I say – Do not look at what others are doing, set yourself a goal and implement it.

Aim for Tesla S or Renault Twizy – it doesn't matter! The title of

OctaFX Supercharged real contest winner is priceless! It’s 20 days left to win next iPhone 6register in OctaFX Supercharged real contest now!

Electrify your trading with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .
You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.
octafx_reg.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant salSArah from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $47 769.68. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.
DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png
oie_20151256nAzGm8aZ_zps878d891e.png
Contests schedule
Current round (EET)
Duration: Jan 19, 2015 00:00 - Feb 14, 2015 00:00
Next round (EET)
Duration: Feb 16, 2015 00:00 - Mar 14, 2015 00:00
Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/
octafx_reg.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant salSArah from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $47 769.68. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.
oie_20151256nAzGm8aZ_zps878d891e.png
Contests schedule
Current round (EET)
Next round (EET)
Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest – one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week – from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

bbb_zpse4843397.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com - Vote for OctaFX in the 2014 FX Empire Awards!

oie_22145148LUqKICNl_zpsqri886sa.jpg

FX Empire announced the nominees for annual FX Empire Awards! OctaFX team is proud to confirm, that this time we have been chosen to represent two categories at once!

OctaFX is nominated for the Best Broker and Most Reliable Broker titles in the year 2014.

We need all your support - to vote for OctaFX

HEREEE_zpsblkftqip.png.

We would like to thank you for your appreciation in advance! The voting is open until February 16th, 2015.

We have received 2013 award for Best Customer Service Broker and hope that your votes will bring us new awards from FX Empire this time!

Support your top-notch broker - vote for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

There are brokers and then there is OctaFX broker such this amazing company. Success starts from here, I only found out after working for just 1 week since in past 6 months I tried various brokers but always struggle was the problem but ever since I used this company all my troubles have vanished completely. Now I trade with keeping my chest open because I know I am definitely going to succeed due to so many benefits like low spread of just 0.2 pips and much more.

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!
Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. They’ve never been that tight.
image81_zps2a750610.png
octafx_reg.png

wwww_zps7wtqaexw.png

octafx_reg.png

FX Empire announced the nominees for annual FX Empire Awards! OctaFX team is proud to confirm, that this time we have been chosen to represent two categories at once!
OctaFX is nominated for the Best Broker and Most Reliable Broker titles in the year 2014.
We need all your support - to vote for OctaFX click here. We would like to thank you for your appreciation in advance! The voting is open until February 16th, 2015.
We have received 2013 award for Best Customer Service Broker and hope that your votes will bring us new awards from FX Empire this time!
octafx_reg.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Hydra from Italy has piled up with Equity/Balance $836 845.70. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.
oie_27144335WT22XpJw_zpsafkwez7o.png
Contests schedule
Current round (EET)
Next round (EET)
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Try out cTrader – win $400 from OctaFX!

ctrader_zps06w0o6ga.png

OctaFX offers you to try out innovative cTrader platform and get considerable money prize for the effort! OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest allows you to trade for a week to decide whether it suits your preferences! This week we congratulate 5 winner of the Round 8!
cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 8 turned out to be a success for 5 traders:
1st place with the award of 150 USD goes to Mr. Dodi Rohidin from Indonesia
2nd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr.Syai Fuddin from Indonesia
3rd place with the award of 75 USD goes to Mr. Hicham Elmouanniss from Morocco
4th place with the award of 50 USD goes to Mr. Akram Dai from Tunisia
5th place with the award of 25 USD goes to Mr. Septian Beny Setyobudi from Indonesia

We thank every trader for participation. The next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest starts Monday, February 2! Register and join OctaFX traders in this competition and try out our new cTrader platform while trading demo account! Discover cTrader advantages and win OctaFX prizes!
Choose OctaFX as your top-notch Forex broker!
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Try out cTrader – win $400 from OctaFX!

ctrader_zps06w0o6ga.png

OctaFX offers you to try out innovative cTrader platform and get considerable money prize for the effort! OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest allows you to trade for a week to decide whether it suits your preferences! This week we congratulate 5 winner of the Round 8!
cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 8 turned out to be a success for 5 traders:
1st place with the award of 150 USD goes to Mr. Dodi Rohidin from Indonesia
2nd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr.Syai Fuddin from Indonesia
3rd place with the award of 75 USD goes to Mr. Hicham Elmouanniss from Morocco
4th place with the award of 50 USD goes to Mr. Akram Dai from Tunisia
5th place with the award of 25 USD goes to Mr. Septian Beny Setyobudi from Indonesia

We thank every trader for participation. The next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest starts Monday, February 2! Register and join OctaFX traders in this competition and try out our new cTrader platform while trading demo account! Discover cTrader advantages and win OctaFX prizes!
Choose OctaFX as your top-notch Forex broker!
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads! Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. Theyve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.pngStand out for outstanding with OctaFX!Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX! multiaward_zpscbc375be.pngoctafx_reg.png

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads! Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. Theyve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.pngStand out for outstanding with OctaFX!Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX! multiaward_zpscbc375be.pngoctafx_reg.png

We need all your support - to vote for OctaFX click here. We would like to thank you for your appreciation in advance! The voting is open until February 16th, 2015.
octafx_reg.png

octafx_reg.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Hydra from Italy has piled up with Equity/Balance $1 976 856.30. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

uuuuu_zpsut4cx8tp.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Next round (EET)

octafx_reg.png

oie_3132658SiTQEYp3_zpslae8skz3.png

octafx_reg.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest – one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week – from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

oie_4161830CeuNqPVS_zpshdxadxdp.png

octafx_reg.png

octafx_reg.png