OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Zafirah from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $160 837.39. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

vdw_zpsc7c5b717.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Duration: Nov 24, 2014 00:00 - Dec 20, 2014 00:00

Next round (EET)

Duration: Dec 22, 2014 00:00 - Jan 17, 2015 00:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

multiaward_zpscbc375be.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Christmas and New Year trading schedule!

holidays_zps15ad40fe.png

ย 

ย 

Due to the approaching holidays, we would like you to be aware of our special Christmas and New Year trading schedule and Customer Support operating hours. Please, consider this schedule while planning your trading:

trad_zpsc6ff72e4.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX Technical Department would also like you to be informed that due to Christmas and New Year holidays, we have altered trading schedule for XAU/USD and XAG/USD trading instruments.

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable (all times are EET, Server time):

happynewyear_zpsf02fc955.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Happy Holidays & Profitable Trading with OctaFX!

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

It is really wonderful to see that we are able to take the 50% bonus so easily as normally with other companies we have to go through several process and only than they will hand over any bonus and that too with restrictions on usage of leverage and those stuff, but OctaFX has nothing like that as we can trade normally with the bonus and any profit can be withdrawn without any trouble, so really love using their service to make money!

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!newcontest_zpsabaefb33.png

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.

Trade and receive achievements.

Interact with other traders.

Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

123_zpse96a218a.png

ย 

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - Supercharged real contest โ€“ OctaFX presents the first monthly prize!

oie_floaties%202_zpsqlllcaga.gif

ย 

ย 

OctaFX Supercharged real contest gathers pace and today we are celebrating first winner in a history of this competition! One month of exceptional performance brings our trader a brand new iPhone 6!

OctaFX Supercharged real contest gathered OctaFX traders in one pursuit โ€“ participants are chasing our main prize โ€“ electric sports car Tesla Model S! Unlike most contests in the industry, OctaFX Supercharged real contest offers you a monthly prize before you get to the main finish line!

Meet our Supercharged real contest Round 1 winner โ€“ itโ€™s Mr. Motie Hayajneh from Jordan! We are happy to reward him with well-deserved brand new iPhone 6!

We asked Mr. Motie Hayajneh to tell us about his experience during first four weeks of our new Supercharged real contest. We are proud to present you his inspiring comments:

Mr. Motie Hayajneh: Itโ€™s an amazing contest with great prize. I joined the contest after 13 days of its start. It took a lot of my time. My key factor to success in this round is discipline! I used various techniques to win, with the common feature of riding the trend. This round had its ups and downs, as the trading itself, however I managed to cover any losses I encountered.

I think my experience helps, as I am a forex trader since 2007. If you ask me what my main goal is, I will reply with no hesitation โ€“ I plan to win Tesla! This is my advice and appeal to all the traders out there โ€“ be trained and disciplined to obtain good results!

Are you a pro like our winner or a novice trader, looking for new successful investments? Do you think it is important to spend all your time performing short-term orders or do you prefer a few long-term trades? Do you know some techniques that will help you to find yourself on top of our contest?

Discover you trading path โ€“

join OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

Winning OctaFX Supercharged real contest will bring you a double victory โ€“ top-notch prizes and your real account profit! Itโ€™s 19 days left to win next iPhone 6 โ€“ register in OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

Electrify your trading with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

ย 

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant LHY from China has piled up with Equity/Balance $50 069.67. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

newcontest_zps9888f0c9.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Duration: Dec 22, 2014 00:00 - Jan 17, 2015 00:00

Next round (EET)

Duration: Jan 19, 2015 00:00 - Feb 14, 2015 00:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com - We wish you a Merry Profit and Happy New Trades!

oie_floaties%204_zpsgyzvduyb.gif

ย 

ย 

Holidays are approaching and we would like to congratulate OctaFX clients celebrating Christmas and New Year all over the world! We hope you will spend your holidays with your family and friends in a festive atmosphere!

oie_24165042cNyoKaBn_zpsbee71a7c.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX wishes you Merry Christmas and we hope you stay with us in 2015 to witness novel exciting promotions, improvements of our trading conditions and introduction of groundbreaking services and new payment options!

Let your trades be more profitable, your experience with us always positive, and your trading success inevitable!

Thank you for sharing year 2014 with us and see you in 2015!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

It is nothing surprising to me since the work that they do is always going to fetch them tons of awards, it is because of their client treatment that they are so much respected and no one can deny that within 4 years they have made history and arguably reach the level where no other broker have ever went or can even think of. I have been using OctaFX ever since I started trading and not for a moment I worry about my investment such is the trust I put with them!

OctaFX.com-How IB program works!

oie_28114547H4Ca5HXd_zps2441d249.png

How it works

How to become an IB?

Receive your referral link in the "IB Area" section of your Personal Area at OctaFX.

That's it, you are now an IB for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 33 is over!

GRE_zps5c87181f.png

This year more than 25000 people took part in the OctaFX Champion demo contest! OctaFX gave away $12000 as prizes and we are happy you enjoy our most long-standing promotion this much!

Today we announce last winners in the year 2014:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. R Tjahyo Sem**** from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Aliaksei Matusevich from Belarus

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Ahmet Metin Yilmaz from Turkey

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Rathuwaduge Suranga from Sri Lanka is granted 100 USD

ย 

Our winners interviews are to be published very soon! Feel free to check Company News page to get first-hand information on how OctaFX Champions spent their month competing!

We would like to thank everyone for participation. The contest was designed for our clients to estimate their abilities, gain experience and have fun competing on demo accounts! The true spirit of healthy competition reigns on the field of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! Do you want to find your name in the news next time? Register in OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 35!

Become the Champion with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!newcontest_zpsabaefb33.png

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.

Trade and receive achievements.

Interact with other traders.

Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

BeFunky_oie_30151345WHMNwW4jjpg_zps22340

ย 

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Happy New Year to all!

oie_floaties%205_zpsgo0llwai.gif

OctaFX wishes Happy New Year and we hope you stay with us in 2015 to witness novel exciting promotions, improvements of our trading conditions and introduction of groundbreaking services and new payment options!

Let your trades be more profitable, your experience with us always positive, and your trading success inevitable!

Thank you for sharing year 2014 with us and see you in 2015!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-50% Bonus on each Deposit!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest โ€“ one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

ย 

ย 

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week โ€“ from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

oie_2151953qUisnV7L_zps624496df.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Champion Round 33: 1st place winner on his attempt that turned out to be a success!

oie_51847247QGIoXVh_zps91429005.png

ย 

ย 

Last round in the year 2014 is finished and we are ready to share winnerโ€™s experience with you! It always makes us proud to receive tradersโ€™ stories and give them a chance to be heard!

Let us remind you the names of our winners:

1st place โ€“ Mr. R Tjahyo from Indonesia

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Aliaksei Matusevich from Belarus

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Ahmet Metin Yilmaz from Turkey

The last runner in the contest โ€“ Mr. Rathuwaduge Suranga from Sri Lanka

ย 

1st place โ€“ Mr. R Tjahyo from Indonesia on his experience as a winner:

I praise and am thankful to Allah God Almighty and I feel great. After several attempts, I finally found myself exactly where I wanted to be. I actually did not think I could be in first place at least in the first 3 weeks of the round. Last week I saw a chance to occupy 3rd place and I tried to trade safe and be more careful. The last 3 days I was surprised to be the 3rd and I tried to maintain my position. And on a beautiful weekend today, in the last days in the month of December I received an email notification from OctaFX that I achieved the highest position in the contest. Wow I am very excited and happy. Thanks OctaFX for this wonderful weekend.

Now let me tell you about my trading:

I do not always have time to be in front of the computer and analyze every opportunity. I actually have little time to analyze. So I was assisted by a robot in the day-to-day trading.

My technique was scalping with price action guide combined with looking for an opportunity to get a pull back price when the price passed the resistance or support on 5M chart. Yes, I developed a trading robot to help me with these techniques. In addition I did swing trades manually.

This round is my highest achievement after the round 32 contest a month ago: I was in 4th place. Previously, I've experienced a few times a margin call in the demo and live account.

In my opinion everyone can learn the concepts of Forex Trading quickly in a matter of months. However, becoming consistent takes years. Be patient, learn from experience and have a good money management โ€“ that is the best way to become a good trader and also survive in this business. I would not say I am better than the others.

I prefer to say it was the right time for the right opportunity and the right trading track. Eliminate greed and fear, as it is the key to success. I believe every person has the opportunity to be the best.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Aliaksei Matusevich from Belarus:

I am happy to occupy the 2nd position. I tried various techniques. I think I just got lucky, but now I am considering participating in other OctaFX promotions. Practice makes perfect!

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Ahmet Metin Yilmaz from Turkey:

It was nice and exciting experience and it didnโ€™t take much time. Discipline and belief in my system which I developed with time helped me to gain my results. My strategy is based on price action, and yes, I develop this strategy with trying various techniques.

Actually I don't think that I am a good trader. If I occupy the first place in the future, I will think about giving advice to fellow traders.

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Rathuwaduge Suranga from Sri Lanka:

I was trying for 2 years to become the winner and to occupy the first place. However I am happy about your company even being the last. I will try my best to get to the 1st place next round. I have played and learned a lot to improve next time. It will take a long time to become a good trader! I am with you since 2012, but I am still leaning!

We thank all the participants for their stories! Feeling inspired by them?

Register in OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 35!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 6 winners rewarded!

CTRADER_zps49f3a71b.png

ย 

ย 

While Round 7 of cTrader Weekly demo contest runs, OctaFX is happy to present you Round 6 winners and their prizes:

1st place with the award of 150 USD goes to Mr. Anggun Febriyanto from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mrs. Siti Nuraisyah from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 75 USD goes to Mr. Seteven from Indonesia

4th place with the award of 50 USD goes to Mr. Didik Purnomo from Indonesia

5th place with the award of 25 USD goes to Mr. Bahtiyor Usmonov from Uzbekistan

ย 

ย 

Mr. Anggun Febriyanto performed the most profitable trade in this round and deserved the first place with a help of his skillful funds management! Congratulations!

We thank every trader for participation. The next round of

cTrader Weekly demo contest starts in a week โ€“ itโ€™s high time to register and win prizes from OctaFX! Join OctaFX traders in this competition and try out our new cTrader platform while trading demo account! Discover cTrader advantages and win OctaFX prizes!

Choose OctaFX as your top-notch Forex broker!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-How IB program works!

oie_28114547H4Ca5HXd_zps2441d249.png

How it works

How to become an IB?

Receive your referral link in the "IB Area" section of your Personal Area at OctaFX.

That's it, you are now an IB for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย