OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX.com-OctaFX introduces new trading platform - cTrader!

oie_221852297psUzosS_zps49599544.png

ย 

ย 

We would like our customers to take a step towards new standards in FX trading with OctaFX! We are proud to announce tremendous improvement โ€“ OctaFX launches trading with cTrader platform!

โ€œWe are glad to make this advancement and help you to enrich your trading experience!โ€

IT Department team

Developed for ECN trading, cTrader provides full STP access to the currency trading markets. You can trade directly with prominent global banks. Dealing desk intervention is impossible, guaranteeing you a new level trading field that helps you reach your goals. cTrader provides fastest entry and execution, orders are filled in just milliseconds. cTrader also supports simultaneous order processing.

Among the most innovative features that you will discover using cTrader, there are:

Level II Pricing โ€“ view full range of executable prices coming directly from liquidity providers. Orders are filled against the full order book using Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP).

Advanced Chart Trading โ€“ use charts as your trading tool! Open and close orders, as well as modify stop losses, take profits and limit order entries by simply utilizing click-and-drag function. Use fully functional Tick charts. With QuickTrade advancement one click and double click trading are available from the top of every chart. You can also make ChartShots and share them instantly!

Multiple Accounts โ€“ Trade with as many accounts and different base currencies as you like. Switch between multiple demo and live accounts in two clicks using the Account Bar.

Trading Sessions โ€“ cTrader always shows you which trading markets (e.g. London, Tokyo, New York) are currently in session โ€“ clearly displayed at the bottom of the platform.

Templates โ€“ cTrader makes it easier than ever to create and save chart templates for future use both in cTrader and cAlgo.

In addition to ัTrader in desktop version and apps for iOS and Android, there are:

cTrader WEB โ€“ cTrader in your browser. Now you can receive the best in FX trading, from any computer with internet access.

cAlgo โ€“ developed for algorithmic trading and lets you build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C#. cTrader and cAlgo are integrated and work effortlessly together to provide a seamless trading experience between manual and automated trading.

Excited to know more? Compare trading platforms OctaFX provides here.

Try cTrader and stay tuned โ€“ we have prepared something big for cTrader users!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

OctaFX a multi awards winning broker!

oie_floaties1_zpsacf78790.gif

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Metatrade 4 Trading Software for OctaFX Traders!

ggg_zpsfbd73dd1.png

ย 

ย 

Dear traders,

Metatrader 4 is the most comfortable and user-friendly trading platform on the market. Metatrader 4 unveils the latest technology and top-notch trading techniques.

Metatrader 4 is highly customizable and convenient. It includes charting tools, market indicators, scripts and EAs, advanced risk management, real time market execution and more.

Experience the outstanding convenience of Forex trading with Metatrader 4 on your Android-driven device! Forex trading has never been easier with MT4 Mobile for Android!

The most wide-spread trading software in the world is now available for your iPhone/iPad. Login to your account and trade from anywhere in the world with your iOS device.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile for WinMobile OS devices is your daily assistant and ultimate working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, receive market agendas and analyze them 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 4 Mobile!

You can choose between Mobile and Smartphone editions of MT4 Mobile. Download and install it to always be in touch with your OctaFX real or demo account!

If any problems occur โ€“ feel free to contact us โ€“ we are glad to answer your every question.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest โ€“ one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

ย 

ย 

It has been a while you are enjoying all the advantages of newly launched cTrader platform! OctaFX offers one more promotion for those, who love changes and always challenge themselves to trade proficiently!

Today we are glad to introduce cTrader Weekly demo contest! The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week โ€“ from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing!

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

1st place winner is awarded with 150 USD

2nd place winner is awarded with 100 USD

3rd place winner is awarded with 75 USD

4th place winner is awarded with 50 USD

5th place winner is awarded with 25 USD

ย 

ย 

This time we do not apply any restrictions on the number of winnings โ€“ you can win in as many rounds as you want and receive your fully withdrawable prize!

First round of cTrader weekly demo contest starts on October 13! Donโ€™t hesitate to register and try out your skills on cTrader platform!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Happy Eid al-Adha to the whole muslim comunity!

happyeid_zps023fee9e.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX team would like you to accept our sincere congratulations on the Feast of the Sacrifice!

We wish you to spend these sacred days of one of the greatest holidays in Islam with your family and friends in happiness and harmony. Let your home prosper, your wishes be fulfilled and all your hopes and prayers be heard by Allah. During these days of celebration spread your kindness and love amongst your neighbours, friends. We believe your good-natured deeds will bring mutual understanding Let your actions these days serve the greater cause and be beneficial. We hope that compassion, generosity and peace will follow your steps in your everyday life. Let this Feast of Sacrifice be bright, effervescent and sincere, and become memorable for a long time.

OctaFX CEO shared with us the most cordial congratulations โ€“ โ€œOn the occasion of upcoming holiday I would like to give my candid regards to our Muslim clients with a wish to spend their Sacred Sacrifice day in a good health, surrounded by delighted family and friends to their own satisfaction and to the well-being of the whole Muslim communityโ€.

Happy Eid al-Adha!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

multiaward_zpscbc375be.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-50% Bonus on each Deposit!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Champions on how they mastered Round 30!

yesssa_zpsa7af79b5.png

ย 

ย 

Exciting comments from Round 30 participants arrived, but first, let us remind you the names of four winners!

ย 

1st place โ€“ Mr. Edi Santoso from Indonesia

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara from Shri Lanka

3rd place โ€“ Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini from Indonesia

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Aleksandr Suknitsky from Netherlands

ย 

ย 

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Edi Santoso: I feel very happy, and hopefully in the future I can be even better.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: Wow I feel good.

3rd place โ€“ Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: I really did not expect to win, totally unpredictable and beyond my expectations. Frankly, I was very happy when on Friday, September 26, I realized that my ranking jumping up into the big 3. After I close all positions on that day, I just hope no one was overtaking my position. And, as it turns out, it actually happened, when I got an email notification from OctaFX.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Edi Santoso: Patience is, and ability of not being hasty when doing open position, and being careful while analyzing.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: Market trend influences my success.

3rd place โ€“ Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: My success factors, may be practically just a little analysis and a little luck. I am very confident when I open position on that pair. Then, I open a position with improved margins, which I guess is enough to be able to withstand the brunt of the storm so, I make sure not to be exposed to margin call, even if I do not open the chart for a week. That's it.

What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried

various techniques?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Edi Santoso: Strategies that I use quite simple, just using the default MT4 indicators. That's it.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: My strategy is candlestick pattern.

3rd place โ€“ Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: I used to try Scalping and Intraday techniques in my real account, but the results are less effective and less efficient. Now, I try not to always look at the chart, and I combine it with some clichรฉ but important techniques, which may have been known by traders, such as money management and position sizing, and the result is quite good and not disappointing for people who only see the chart only 3 times during the contest.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Edi Santoso: It depends on our perseverance in learning about the market.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Ranesh Thenuwara: Two years.

3rd place โ€“ Mrs. Annisa Nurul Koesmarini: To be a good trader, I think it requires 3 to 6 months, if every day, you diligently read the success tips from successful traders of the world, often practicing, brainstorming, discussing with people whose lives rely on trading only. Then, try different weapons and try out various styles and eventually find a suitable and convenient for you. Clearly, when the factor of 10,000 hours of process you have taken, I'm sure you're familiar with youself, and can become a good trader. If you do not take the time every day, the exact time it takes to become a good trader could be much longer, could be 1-5 years. All depends on your willingness and commitment. Simple.

OctaFX thanks all the contestants for participation and our interviews for sharing their success stories!

Register in Round 32 of OctaFX Champion demo contest to see your name in our news!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX introduces new trading platform - cTrader!

oie_221852297psUzosS_zps49599544.png

ย 

ย 

We would like our customers to take a step towards new standards in FX trading with OctaFX! We are proud to announce tremendous improvement โ€“ OctaFX launches trading with cTrader platform!

โ€œWe are glad to make this advancement and help you to enrich your trading experience!โ€

IT Department team

Developed for ECN trading, cTrader provides full STP access to the currency trading markets. You can trade directly with prominent global banks. Dealing desk intervention is impossible, guaranteeing you a new level trading field that helps you reach your goals. cTrader provides fastest entry and execution, orders are filled in just milliseconds. cTrader also supports simultaneous order processing.

Among the most innovative features that you will discover using cTrader, there are:

Level II Pricing โ€“ view full range of executable prices coming directly from liquidity providers. Orders are filled against the full order book using Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP).

Advanced Chart Trading โ€“ use charts as your trading tool! Open and close orders, as well as modify stop losses, take profits and limit order entries by simply utilizing click-and-drag function. Use fully functional Tick charts. With QuickTrade advancement one click and double click trading are available from the top of every chart. You can also make ChartShots and share them instantly!

Multiple Accounts โ€“ Trade with as many accounts and different base currencies as you like. Switch between multiple demo and live accounts in two clicks using the Account Bar.

Trading Sessions โ€“ cTrader always shows you which trading markets (e.g. London, Tokyo, New York) are currently in session โ€“ clearly displayed at the bottom of the platform.

Templates โ€“ cTrader makes it easier than ever to create and save chart templates for future use both in cTrader and cAlgo.

In addition to ัTrader in desktop version and apps for iOS and Android, there are:

cTrader WEB โ€“ cTrader in your browser. Now you can receive the best in FX trading, from any computer with internet access.

cAlgo โ€“ developed for algorithmic trading and lets you build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C#. cTrader and cAlgo are integrated and work effortlessly together to provide a seamless trading experience between manual and automated trading.

Excited to know more? Compare trading platforms OctaFX provides here.

Try cTrader and stay tuned โ€“ we have prepared something big for cTrader users!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-How to deposit my account?

yesssss_zps4b05841c.png

ย 

ย 

How to Deposit!

Step 1:

Step 2:

25161521XS6EgyX61_zps3aa6176e.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Economic Calendar,Forex Calculator and more available at OctaFX.com!

image16_zps7e652ac1-1_zpsc2cc4771.png

ย 

ย 

Dear clients!

Whenever you need market information, a forex calculator or the time of the important news release โ€“ itโ€™s all here for you:

Forex Calculator - a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows calculating required margin, pips price and many other parameters.

Economic Calendar โ€“ a must-use tool for any trader. It lists all the important news releases for the upcoming week.

Real Time Live Quotes โ€“ quotes for all the OctaFX forex currency pairs are available on this page so you always know the current rates

And a lot of other important information for you is now available in the Markets sectionof OctaFX.com.

We are proud to be providing top forex brokerage services to our clients all around the world. Stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

economiccalendar_zps6129b0e6.png

ย 

ย 

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Markets!

yes_zps321cd111.png

ย 

ย 

You can view OctaFX Economic Calendar here with all the important news releases for the coming week. The values are updated after the news is released.

Read the latest Forex news, financial prognosis and other related data from the world's most informative and reliable sources. Stay up to date in the current market state.

Forex Calculator is a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows you to calculate required margin, pips price and many other parameters

You can view the holiday calendar of various countries here. Please note that on some of these holidays markets will be closed (e.g. Christmas, U.S. Independence Day, etc).

Please find the interest rates of various banks around the world on this page. Worldwide Interest Rates are presented here for educational purposes.

These are the current live quotes from OctaFX. All the quotes are updated in real-time. Please feel free to use them in educational and informational purposes.

ย 

ย 

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit

bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right way to became

successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-50% Deposit bonus!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com- Free 8 USD bonus is now easier to receive!

uusdbonus.png

ย 

ย 

1-Open a bonus account

Open a Welcome account today!

2-Get your bonus

You will get a free 8 USD bonus

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-cTrader Weekly Demo Contest Round 1 is over!

oie_oie_glitters%206_zps9xwc5xx3.gif

ย 

ย 

The first round of our new cTrader Weekly Demo Contest is finished! It has been a week of traders trying out our innovative cTrader platform while competing for real prizes! We are happy to confirm that among 1518 participants, 836 finished this round in profit!

The number of profitable trades is twice as much as the losing trades โ€“ 12 306 against 6 301. Moreover, our first place winner performed the most profitable trade of the contest!

OctaFX congratulates five winners and awards the following prizes:

1st place with the award of 150 USD goes to Mr. Ravindran Selvaraj from India

2nd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Habil Ishak from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 75 USD goes to Mr. Rizwan Ahmed from Pakistan

4th place with the award of 50 USD goes to Mr. Viet Dang from Vietnam

5th place with the award of 25 USD goes to Mr. Vjaceslavs Zaicevs from Latvia

ย 

ย 

We thank every trader for participation. The next round of

cTrader Weekly demo contest starts in a week โ€“ itโ€™s high time to register and win prizes from OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. Theyโ€™ve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.Com - Innovative VPS service available in OctaFX MT4 terminal!

oie_231712GLnrwtN6_zpsb9175fa1.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX team is glad to present you innovative VPS service for MT4.

Now using your VPS is as simple as ever! You do not have to install any additional software or use complicated connections to remote PCs. You can now use VPS straight from your MT4 terminal! You can obtain the VPS hosting in a few simple steps. The thorough instruction on how to update your terminal and acquire VPS are here.

New VPS service is transparent and intuitive, ensures reliable terminal operation with a guaranteed connection to a trade server and requires minimum efforts from a user.

The benefits of the virtual hosting service are evident:

fast and easy way to receive a virtual server directly from the client terminal;

ready-made and configured virtual terminal;

ability to select location with the minimum network latency to OctaFX trade server;

ability to perform automated trading round-the-clock

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is always glad to make your trading more swift and convenient! In case you have any queries, feel free to contact our award-winning Customer Support.

Choose OctaFX as your top-notch broker!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.Com - Trading hours update โ€“ end of Daylight Saving Time!

oie_251553567WRkQXVL_zps80903e23.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX team would like to notify you that on Sunday, October 26, Daylight Saving Time ends in Europe.

Please, note that Forex market and our servers convert from EEST to EET. Our server time will be EET (Eastern European Time) starting Sunday, October 26. Don't forget to consider this fact while planning your trading.

Please note, that on October 31, 2014, trading on all available instruments will be closed at 23:00 EET (Server Time), due to the fact that USA converts to Standard time a week later.

Starting from November 2, the Market will function within standard timeframe โ€“ from 00:00 Monday opening to 00:00 Saturday closing.

Donโ€™t hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Support in case you have any queries

Choose OctaFX as your top-notch broker!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest โ€“ one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

ย 

ย 

It has been a while you are enjoying all the advantages of newly launched cTrader platform! OctaFX offers one more promotion for those, who love changes and always challenge themselves to trade proficiently!

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week โ€“ from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

1st place winner is awarded with 150 USD

2nd place winner is awarded with 100 USD

3rd place winner is awarded with 75 USD

4th place winner is awarded with 50 USD

5th place winner is awarded with 25 USD

ย 

ย 

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 31 awards ceremony!

YESS_zpsef75be89.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX team is here to congratulate our new Champions and welcome them to take their places in OctaFX Hall of Fame. 2500 traders in total fought for the prestigious title of OctaFX Champion, 524 of them ending this round in profit.

We are glad to proclaim the following contestants OctaFX Champions:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Siti Nuraisyah from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Malith Perera from Shri Lanka

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Huynh Le Thi Kim from Vietnam

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Asep Rahmat from Indonesia, is granted 100 USD

ย 

We welcome every trader entering our most long-standing competition and wish everyone luck in the next attempt to show trading skills and reach for the real prize! Stay tuned to know about this competition from the point of view of the winners and remember โ€“ your name is likely to appear in our Company News! Take your chance and register in the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Win with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

ย 

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

I really love to trade with OctaFX as they offer great opportunity to trade without having to pay any swap over it. I required to trade on a swap free account because it is prohibited for Muslims and also it is really difficult to do long term trading with having swap there, so with this amazing swap free account i trade long term without any fear of having to pay any fees and the best part is that it is available for everyone unlike other brokers which has it only for Muslims.