OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Gwie09 from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $32 058.61. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

contest_zpscfb63723.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Duration: Jul 28, 2014 00:00 - Aug 23, 2014 00:00

Next round (EET)

Duration: Sep 1, 2014 00:00 - Sep 27, 2014 00:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

imageperfectttt_zps395be525.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - Bank Wire Transfer!

ย 

ย 

Dear traders!

We would like to have you informed that Bank Wire Transfers are now fully available.

NEW_zpsef1cf49e.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX Technical Department in collaboration with Financial Department restored and upgraded the service and our team is glad to notify you that deposits and withdrawals through Bank Wire transfer are ready to use. Before you deposit your funds to your trading accounts, there is one thing we would like to emphasize โ€“ bank details have been altered, so please, pay your attention while making deposits and withdrawals.

Please wire the funds to and from OctaFX using new bank details available at your Personal Area โ€“ if you have some predesigned templates, please, change them accordingly.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

We Doing our best to ensure your comfortable trading!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - OctaFX Interviews Round 28 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners!

yes_zps34097447.png

ย 

ย 

Four OctaFX winners of OctaFX Champion Demo contest Round 28 are excited to prolong their successful trading experience and are looking forward to participating in our new promotions! Let us remind you the names of people we interviewed to motivate you!

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si from Indonesia

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani from Indonesia

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn from Indonesia

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Cecep Mahpud from Indonesia

ย 

ย 

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si: According to me, the key to success in Forex trading is highly determined by the state of the trader's psychology. Even psychological factors in trading is more important than technical skills.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani: Be patient and wait for the right entry and, of course, luck factor also plays its role.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn: The key to success is patience and discipline.

How do you feel about your result?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si: Becoming the winner of the OctaFX Champion contest is the pride and pleasure for me because I was able to outperform all participants.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani: Of course I am very happy and did not think I could win this contest.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn: I am happy and proud, finally be able to be one of the winners of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest.

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Cecep Mahpud: I will try and strive to improve my trading performance and capabilities, both in the Demo Contest and in the Real account. Although I have several times experienced loss, because I believe forex is suitable for my business, and OctaFX is appropriate broker for me, after I tried trading with several brokers.

Were you greatly involved in the contest? Did it take lots of your time?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si: I did it part-time and it did not take all my time. I still could work at my job.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani: I trade a few hours a day and fortunately OctaFX have platform for android so I could monitor the price at any time.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn: I traded in the contest when at home, during the lunch time and if there was free time at my work, I spent a little time to monitor it, so it did not take much time.

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Cecep Mahpud: I'm trying to divide my time, because I work as an employee and I tried to focus on forex when trading hours were crowded.

What was your most spectacular gain? Have you encountered considerable loss?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si: Advantages were spectacular when I performed BUY with large volume at the lowest price and TP at highest price, and took SELL order with big volume at the highest price and TP in lowest price.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani: Nothing spectacular, everything was standard, but most importantly it was consistent.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn: When the movement of the rising and falling of graph is rapid I encounter considerable profit.

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Cecep Mahpud: Yes, I was getting a valuable lesson from this contest and I suffered more losses when I used long-time strategy.

What strategy did you use during the contest?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si: Strategies that I use in trading is a combination of good variety of techniques that I get from various books about Forex as well as from the experience of successful traders.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani: My strategy is described by a simple phrase: โ€œBuy at low prices and sell at high pricesโ€.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn: I only use manual analysis strategy with a long-term system.

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Cecep Mahpud: Sometimes I use a PC or a gadget for trading and use scalping method, and I am always paying attention to the economic calendar.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si: It depends on oneโ€™sdiligence what time does it take.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Madani: I think more than 2 years.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rahman Afn: 6 months may be enough time to become a good trader.

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Cecep Mahpud: Experience is the most valuable knowledge in forex. To understand the concept itโ€™s needed to learn for 6 months. However to be a good trader it takes a long time as a way to train the tenacity and patience.

Feeling like you can beat and outperform others? Prove yourself a better trader -

register in OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 30!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

Why choose OctaFx?

sssss_zps4cd6bfe3.png
Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

ย 

ย 

Requote-free Trading
Daily reviews and trading ideas
Deposit & Withdrawal Instant
Convenient and easy deposit & withdrawal methods
High Commission for IB's Partners
Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)
Write a 1500 characters review. post on a Forex forum and "Join the Word It Out" Contest!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!
octafx_reg.png
octafx_keeptrade1.png

ย 

ย 

Why choose OctaFx?

sssss_zps4cd6bfe3.png

ย 

ย 

Requote-free Trading
Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)
Write a 1500 characters review. post on a Forex forum and "Join the Word It Out" Contest!

ย 

ย 

ย 

octafx_reg.png
octafx_keeptrade1.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Become Fan on our Official Face Book Community!

yesyescopy_zpsd6658a9d.png

Become our fan on Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit

bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became

successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com!

bhbh_zps61a4c59a.png

OctaFX main page you can get instant access to:

*Trading platforms in all their variety

*Our most popular demo contest with $1000 monthly prize

*Various deposit options available in your country

*Exclusive deposit bonus promotion

*Shortcut to most recent company news

*Countdown to the next highly volatile market event

No words can describe new splendid design of octafx.com! Go and see for yourself!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

http://www.octafx.com/?refid=154' rel="external nofollow">

gdsb_zps0826390a.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-50% Bonus on each Deposit!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

ย 

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

convenient and fun. keep trading, we'll take care of the rest!

ย 

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Yonathan from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $25 085.22. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

vvvv_zps6cffd5e7.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Next round (EET)

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

ย 

OctaFX.com-Register in OctaFX Champion milestone round to receive tripled prize!

CONTEST_zps7e97bf60.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX continues to engage more and more people in our promotions and contest! As a token of appreciation for everyone who participates in our most popular monthly contest, we have decided to make 30th round special!

Our celebrated OctaFX Champion demo contest is running in 29th Round already, and during its history, winners received $28 000 from OctaFX Among our winners are traders from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam and other countries! The number of Indonesian winners astonishes โ€“ 49 traders in total!

In order to commemorate this contest, we triple prize fund in the approaching 30th Round!

$3000 prize fund will be traditionally divided between 4 traders:

1st place winner receives $1500

2nd place winner receives $900

3rd place winner receives $300

Last place winner receives $300

ย 

ย 

Are you ready to start the conquest of the Market? Participate in 30th round of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! Get the highest trading balance and celebrate your victory with OctaFX!

You have 2 weeks to register in OctaFX Champion Round 30 to win tripled prize!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFx is all about making the clients trading safe,

ย 

OctaFX.com- Deposit and withdraw your funds through Neteller!

Depositwithdrawalwithnettleroctafx_zpsf8

ย 

ย 

OctaFX Development Department considers every possibility to make your trading more convenient. Today we are ready to introduce one more deposit option in our spectacular range โ€“ you are now welcome to deposit your account through Neteller. It is free โ€“ no commission is requested, and it is speedlight instant. The withdrawal process is also fast and free of charge.

Neteller e-wallet is a convenient, flexible and user-friendly system recognized globally. It offers fast, simple and secure payments. The deposit process becomes more accessible and fraud risk is totally reduced.

โ€œInstant transfers, 100% funds indemnification, embedded MasterCards, support for 19 currencies and 13 languages, and low FX rates are just some of the reasons Neteller is preferred by both consumers and merchantsโ€ โ€“ the company founders state.

OctaFX Financial Department is always proud to step up and collaborate with organizations recognized worldwide for the sake of your convenience and for the security of your funds. Join more than 7 billion content users โ€“ choose Neteller to deposit your OctaFX account!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. Theyโ€™ve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and a total prize fund of 1,000 USD monthly may be yours!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant sampath444 from Sri Lanka has piled up with Equity/Balance $22 610.02. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders

dddd_zpse10cd095.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Next round (EET)

ย 

OctaFX.com-Metatrader 4 Trading Software for OctaFX Traders!

ggg_zpsfbd73dd1.png

ย 

ย 

Dear traders,

Metatrader 4 is the most comfortable and user-friendly trading platform on the market. Metatrader 4 unveils the latest technology and top-notch trading techniques.

Metatrader 4 is highly customizable and convenient. It includes charting tools, market indicators, scripts and EAs, advanced risk management, real time market execution and more.

Experience the outstanding convenience of Forex trading with Metatrader 4 on your Android-driven device! Forex trading has never been easier with MT4 Mobile for Android!

The most wide-spread trading software in the world is now available for your iPhone/iPad. Login to your account and trade from anywhere in the world with your iOS device.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile for WinMobile OS devices is your daily assistant and ultimate working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, receive market agendas and analyze them 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 4 Mobile!

You can choose between Mobile and Smartphone editions of MT4 Mobile. Download and install it to always be in touch with your OctaFX real or demo account!

If any problems occur โ€“ feel free to contact us โ€“ we are glad to answer your every question.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png

ย 

Requote-free Trading

ย 

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Economic Calendar,Forex Calculator and more available at OctaFX.com!

image16_zps7e652ac1-1_zpsc2cc4771.png

Dear clients!

Whenever you need market information, a forex calculator or the time of the important news release โ€“ itโ€™s all here for you:

Forex Calculator - a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows calculating required margin, pips price and many other parameters.

Economic Calendar โ€“ a must-use tool for any trader. It lists all the important news releases for the upcoming week.

Real Time Live Quotes โ€“ quotes for all the OctaFX forex currency pairs are available on this page so you always know the current rates

And a lot of other important information for you is now available in the Markets sectionof OctaFX.com.

We are proud to be providing top forex brokerage services to our clients all around the world. Stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

image_zps7771432f.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

ย 

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

Join OctaFXtoday and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

ย 

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com- Four OctaFX Champions celebrate the victory!

oie_glitters_zpsf1bebbe8.gif

ย 

ย 

Round 29 of OctaFX Champion Demo contest ended and itโ€™s time to draw up the results! 1764 traders took part in the contest and performing 60 000 trades during 4 weeks lined up in our round standings!

Welcome new traders in OctaFX Hall of Fame:

ย 

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Yuri Ohrimenko from Ukraine

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mrs. Svetlana Goroshevskaya from Ukraine

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Syamsul Hadi Fitri Amd from Indonesia

The last runner in the contest, Mrs. Mehwish Raheel from Pakistan, is granted 100 USD

ย 

ย 

OctaFX team thanks everyone for participation. We are glad that you support our vision of competition; the contest is designed for you to estimate your abilities, gain experience and have fun competing on demo accounts!

Check

Company News page to draw some inspiration from winnersโ€™ interviews and unveil the secret of OctaFX Champions!

We would like to remind you that you have one week to register in the special Round of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! Round 30 will surprise you with boosted prize fund! OctaFX presents you an opportunity to win $3000! Donโ€™t hesitate to join more than 2700 contestants!

Win with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-50% Deposit bonus!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below
Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png
OctaFx is all about making the clients trading safe,

ย 

ย 

octafx_newsupdates-1_zps8241bbb2.png

ย 

ย 

USD/JPY settles below 104.00
FXStreet (Cรณrdoba) - The USD/JPY surrendered the 104.00 level and settled in a slim range just below where it has spent the last hours.
The USD/JPY failed to sustain gains above 104.00 and retreated to a low of 103.74 before the pullback was contained and was confined to a phase of consolidation. At time of writing, the pair is trading at 103.88, 0.15% below its opening price.
Today focus will be on US data releases, with the durable goods orders and consumer confidence on tap.
USD/JPY levels to watch
As for technical levels, the USD/JPY could find immediate supports at 103.88 (Aug 26 low), 103.50 (Aug 22 low) and 103.08 (Jul 30 high). On the other hand, resistances are seen at 104.11 (Aug 26 high), 104.27 (Aug 25 high) and 104.84 (Jan 23 high).
Aug 26, 2014
OctaFX.Com News Updates
image6-3_zpse24d6ba9.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com!

bhbh_zps61a4c59a.png

OctaFX main page you can get instant access to:

Trading platforms in all their variety

Our most popular demo contest with $1000 monthly prize

Various deposit options available in your country

Exclusive deposit bonus promotion

Shortcut to most recent company news

Countdown to the next highly volatile market event

ย 

No words can describe new splendid design of octafx.com! Go and see for yourself!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

gdsb_zps0826390a.png

ย