OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX.com- OctaFX & Myfxbook Demo Contest!

octacontest_zps56b9efbe.png

As our Demo Contests are incredibly popular among traders, we sponsored a contest at myfxbook platform with considerably elevated prize fund! 5000$ go to three most skillful traders ending the competition with the highest balance.

3000$ is awarded for the 1st place

1500$ prize goes to the second best trader

500$ prize is entitled to the 3rd trader

Current Positions:

zzzz_zps71114aeb.png

Contest Rules!

Trading has been starts from June 16th and lasts till July 15th. All the contest rules and conditions can be reviewed at official page of the contest at myfxbook.com. Don’t hesitate to join more than 1500 registered traders to compete in this new collaborative contest, trade your account skillfully and profitably and win one of three prizes from OctaFX!

Follow your dreams with OctaFX.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Mrs. Ida Astrid Evelin from Indonesia advises to focus and never give up!

cs_zps6d3cb724.png

Two traders from Indonesia, occupying the first and the third place are happy to tell us how they feel about the victory in one of the most crowded Rounds of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest in history – Round 27! Let us remind you the winners:

1st place – Mrs. Ida Astrid Evelin from Indonesia

2nd place – Mr. Chamika Kumaranayaka from Sri Lanka

3rd place – Mr. Teddie Heru Widiarto from Indonesia

The last runner – Mr. Arief Widiantoro from Indonesia

Mrs. Ida Astrid Evelin from Indonesia, the winner of Round 27, gives profitable advice to OctaFX traders:

“Of course I'm happy to win! I trade Forex as a job, so I spent lots of time as if I am working. I always tell myself – I want to participate in other promotions by OctaFX, and I hope OctaFX OctaFX will become one of the world's top 10 brokers. What I learned during Round 27 is that technical and fundamental strategies alone are not enough. Knowing the character of the market movement is the best strategy. The biggest and the most important profit for me is not about the money – It’s when I keep learning from mistakes. The biggest loss for me is when I stop to learn from my failures. I learn every day since January 2014 and now it’s July. I trade hard every day on demo account but treat it as a real one.

I think it depends on personality, whether study hard or not, but 7-10 months should be enough to become a mature trader and get the basics of Forex Market.

I advise traders to focus and never give up!“

3rd trader - Mr. Teddie Heru Widiarto from Indonesia puts it simple:

“I am very happy become one of the winners as I spent a lot of time trading.Obviously, I will continue to join promotions held by OctaFX.

Luck and patience mixed make you successful, and it helped me to win. My strategy was to use the MFI indicator and look at the economic and political news, and throughout the contest I encountered the greatest advantage in the AUD/USD and losses on USD/CHF pairs”.

OctaFX would like to thank all the participants and remind everyone else that next time you can be one of

OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Prove yourself to be a successful and thoughtful trader, reach new heights, and get a reward you deserve – register in Round 29 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

Spend your luckiest days with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-50% Bonus on each Deposit!

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

OctaFX.com gradually changes to the better user-friendly design starting from the main page.

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- One-Click Trading in Metatrader 4!

OneclicktradingtrueecnbyOctaFx_zps29a544

Dear clients!

One-Click trading is an extremely convenient tool, allowing you to trade right from the chart. Every time you want to enter the market fast, you can do it in literally one click. Any news trader or scalper will definitely find it very helpful.

Here are three easy steps to enable one-click trading in your MT4.

Step 1

Open the chart you want to trade on. Then click the small arrow in the left top corner or the chart next to the symbol name. It will open the one-click trading interface on your chart.

Step 2

Now you can see the interface. It shows you your current selected order volume (PLEASE pay attention to that!) and current currency bid and ask prices. You can change your volume here. And as you click SELL or BUY – it will open you a new order in just one click!

Step 3

FIRST time you activate your one-click trading, you must agree with the One-Click Trading disclaimer. That’s it, you can use the feature for your trading!

oneclicktradingOctaFx_zps566b319d.png

Stay tuned for more cool features and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png

Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

Requote-free Trading

Daily reviews and trading ideas

Deposit & Withdrawal Instant

Convenient and easy deposit & withdrawal methods

High Commission for IB's Partners

Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)

Write a 1500 characters review. post on a Forex forum and "Join the Word It Out" Contest!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- OctaFX awards $5000 to MyFXBook contest winners!

perfect_zps2da7e50f.png

Our Demo Contest in collaboration with Myfxbook is over! 3015 contestants have been trading for one month, fighting in a spectacular battle for three considerable prizes! Trades were executed, ranks shot up and dropped down and heated discussions on traders’ performance sprung up. Our team has monitored the competition closely and ensured fair play between contestants, and we hope you enjoyed every minute of trading with OctaFX!

OctaFX congratulates 3 winners of MyFXBook demo contest:

1st place with $3000 prize goes to Mr. Vadim Rybalko from Russia

2nd place with $1500 prize goes to Mr. Bloni Dedi Fanri Simarmata from Indonesia

3rd place with $500 prize goes to Mr. Claudio Pietroni from Italy

Traders did a tremendous job and their reward is well deserved. Following our tradition, we have asked the winners to share their experience with you and soon you will be able to read their stories!

We are happy to give MyFXBook users this exciting opportunity to profit and would like to thank everyone for participation!

Stay tuned and check our Company News page to know what special promotion we have prepared for every Myfxbook contest participant!

Find more exciting contests at OctaFX.com!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX becomes Best Broker Eastern Europe and Central Asia!

award_zps059fa741.png

Our awards list is growing and we are happy to let you know that OctaFX received two more prestigious awards from the leading experts in this rapidly changing industry!

Now we are officially recognized as Best Broker Eastern Europe and Best Broker Central Asia by Forex Report magazine!

Forex Report magazine is Forex Industry’s number one resource providing traders with the most accurate information on trading tools, strategies, and leading brokerage companies. Each year, Forex Report’s dedicated research team analyses and assesses brokers, traders, and the latest technologies available on the market. Forex Report Awards celebrate industry innovators, those that provide the best in customer service, and those at the forefront of one of the world’s most competitive markets, and we are happy to be an essential part of the winners list.

OctaFX team would like to thank Forex Report team for this high evaluation of our daily efforts of becoming the best in the industry. However, first and foremost, we would like to express our gratitude to our invaluable clients - you are a source of inspiration that pushes us forward, making our path filled with achievements! Thank you for all the support, it helps us target new outstanding aims to make your trading experience more convenient.

You can find the full list of our awards

here.

Stay tuned for more news from your multi-awarded Forex broker!

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Become Fan on our Official Face Book Community!

yesyescopy_zpsd6658a9d.png

Become our fan on Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit

bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became

successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

octafx_reg.png

I am a new trader in Forex trading business. Even few months ago, I was worried to start my trading in this business industry. I searched online and read out so many articles, reviews about Forex trading and broker.

After doing well research, I joined with OctaFX broker house to make my dreams true. I am doing practice on demo account as well trading on live platform with Micro account. Swap Free accounts is the best choice for me and I happy that OctaFX giving me this opportunity to trade.

Day by day, I am trying to improve my position, my skills and my ability to win here. Still I do use my broker's free technical analysis and I follow them so carefully. In today's world forex trading has become one of the most efficient ways of investment.

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

image81_zps2a750610.png

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. They’ve never been that tight.

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Micro account!

vvv_zps2604964d.png

Micro account is a perfect choice for beginner level traders or for those who would like to test their trading system. The advantages of Micro account are obvious.

You can try out our requote-free trading, market execution in less than a second and Metatrader 4 trading platform with as low as 5 USD minimal deposit.

Minimal deposit is only 5 USD

Floating spread from 0 pips

Minimal volume is 0.01 lot

Leverage up to 1:500

No requotes

50% Bonus on each deposit

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Trade forex with multi-award winning broker!

jjjjjmmm_zps852849cb.png

Our awards

WWWWW_zps682da3d3.png

Learn about the international recognition of OctaFX top forex services. On this page you will find information about the international prestigious awards received by OctaFX. Each award is a result of our hard work to provide the best possible performance.

Best Broker Eastern Europe

Best Broker Central Asia-2014

from Forex Report Magazine

Forex Report magazine is Forex Industry’s number one resource providing traders with the most accurate information on trading tools, strategies, and leading brokerage companies. Each year, Forex Report’s dedicated research team analyses and assesses brokers, traders, and the latest technologies available on the market. Forex Report Awards celebrate industry innovators, those that provide the best in customer service, and those at the forefront of one of the world’s most competitive markets, and we are happy to make it to this list.

Best ECN Broker Asia

from Global Banking and Finance Review-2014

Our celebrated ECN services has been highly evaluated by Global Banking and Finance Review. We are proud to receive this award, and would like to thank our customers for support. This award is the third from Global Banking and Finance Review and we are glad we are raising our standards every year.

Best Customer Service Broker

from FX Empire-2013

FXEmpire.com is the Forex flagship site of the FX Empire Network. The FX Empire Network provides readers with the most expert and most timely technical analyses, fundamental analyses and news-pieces; in order to empower traders to make the best possible financial decisions. You can read OctaFX review by FX Empire here. The award given to us is of great value and we would like to thank FX Empire and our customers for such a positive feedback.

Best Broker Central Asia

Best Broker Central & Eastern Europe

from World Finance magazine-2013

World Finance magazine is one of the leading and most competent financial publications all over the world. It is a great success of OctaFX to win two awards this year! We are happy to be the winners and we would like to thank the World Finance team, our customers and followers for the high evaluation of our efforts!

Best Customer Service Broker Asia

from Global Banking and Finance Review-2013

We have been working a lot to make our customer service the best in the industry. Our effort has been recognized with another GBAF award. During this year, we have amazingly improved our service level, making it the best among other forex brokers.

Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker

from Global Banking and Finance Review-2012

Back in 2012 OctaFX was awarded the Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker of the year. This prestigious award become a recognition of OctaFX as one of the major players in the Forex industry. We are proud to win and be selected from a vast number of nominees.

OctaFX is indeed a client-oriented company. This said, we are working hard to further improve our services. Stability, perfection and close attention to detail is what makes OctaFX different from our competitors. Our highly educated and well-trained Customer Care Department works 24/5 to answer your inquiries and help you. We are always open to suggestions and feedback.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and a total prize fund of 1,000 USD monthly may be yours!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! just few hours left to end of this round. currently our top five contestants are as under.

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

xzc_zps442842a3.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Duration: Jun 30, 2014 01:00 - Jul 26, 2014 01:00

Next round (EET)

Duration: Jul 28, 2014 00:00 - Aug 23, 2014 00:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

imageperfectttt_zps395be525.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX grants every Myfxbook contest participant a special bonus!

oie_oie_glitters1_zps00f1a3d2.gif

OctaFX Demo Contest hosted by MyFXbook lasted for one month and ended July 16, bringing three lucky winners $5000!

OctaFX team would like to thank every trader that took part in our collaborative contest! A month of intensive trading have passed, and we hope you enjoyed every minute of it! We have promissed every entrant a prize, and we have prepared a special reward for every MyFXbook demo contest participant.

We grant every contestant $10 bonus account, which means we're giving away more than $30000 in total!

Getting the bonus you deserve is as simple as ABC:

Log in to your Personal Area at my.octafx.com using the credentials we provided you with when you registered in our contest

Click “Get my $10 bonus” button

Enjoy real trading with OctaFX!

In case you have any questions concerning trading conditions and promotion rules, feel free to address our award-winning Customer Support – the team will be happy to help you and answer all your questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFx wishing EID MUBARAK to All Muslims!

oie_oie_glitters2_zps244f04f7.gif

Muslims around the world celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr after the Ramadan, the Islamic Holy month of fasting.

OctaFx wish to all Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak.

May God bless you all with all the happiness in the world and peace, health and prosperity for your families.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Round 28 OctaFX Champion Demo contest belongs to Indonesia!

VCXXZ_zps7d093ff4.png

Our most popular contest runs its 29 round and today we are proudly summing up the results of the finished round!

About 2000 people took part in Round 28 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Among them, three traders from Indonesia, who ended up being most profitable and successful! The last runner that rounds out the whole competition is Indonesian too!

OctaFX is happy to congratulate everyone with spectacular trading and victory:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Drs. Alimuddin M.Si from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Madani from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Rahman Afn from Indonesia

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Cecep Mahpud from Indonesia, is granted 100 USD.

Check Company News page to draw some inspiration from winners’ interviews and unveil the secret of OctaFX Champions!

We would like to thank everyone for participation. The contest is designed for our clients to estimate their abilities, gain experience and have fun competing on demo accounts! The true spirit of healthy competition reigns on the field of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! Do you want to find your name in the news next time?

Register in OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 30!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-MyFXbook contest winners share their success with you!

VVC_zps4b19e4ad.png

Three most successful traders point out the difference OctaFX made on the scene of MyFXbook contests:

Mr. Vadim Rybalko: I liked this promotion and your terminal works without lockups and requotes, which is perfect for testing different strategies. I hope my experience trading real account would be similar.

Mr. Bloni Dedi Fanri Simarmata: I can mention one OctaFX feature that really helped me win – it is the One Click Trading feature. I can quickly make transactions only with one click. This contest has also helped me to train my discipline in trading.

Mr. Claudio Pietroni: This contest on myfxbook is the best because it was managed by OctaFX low spreads. OctaFX features that helped me were minimal spreads and fast execution.

Mr. Vadim Rybalko from Russia, occupying the first place:

I am a recent user of MyFXbook, and I would like to thank OctaFX for the contest – I enjoyed it. It also gave me some experience with OctaFX and results are fine!

It was unexpected, that I won the competition. I traded only in my free time, and I felt lucky, as my first desire was to enter top 10 rankings. I also tested your system trading on indicators. My trading balance shot up and I did not encounter significant losses.

If you ask me for an advice for beginners, I can only say that I’ve been trading for 5 years and still, I am learning. I would advise them to seek their own Holy Grail.

Mr. Bloni Dedi Fanri Simarmata from Indonesia – the second best trader:

Of course, I am very happy to be among the winners. However I did not spend too much time, it can be seen from the number of my transactions during the contest.

My strategy was to use technical analysis using the trend line indicator and to trade manually. Occasionally I use support and resistant levels. During the contest I was able to apply discipline to my trading system. In the previous contests, I have not been able to do it.

During the contest I gained the most spectacular profit trading GBP/USD pair, it could reach 69 pips and the most important were moments when prices moved according to my analysis, that’s the most spectacular. Also during the contest, I have only experienced onetime loss and it was not considerable. Major factor that leads to my success is discipline with techniques I applied in trading.

I’ve known about Forex since 2007. I think, only discipline can make you become a good trader. And for beginners, I suggest to train discipline in trading, and if you can be disciplined within 3 months, you can become a good trader.

Mr. Claudio Pietroni from Italy, coming third:

Being a winner is always exciting however, it was expected. If I put a plan to achieve a goal in my mind – I reach it later on. During the contest, I spent only few hours trading, as being a dedicated father I am deeply involved in raising my children. The key factor of my success? I was confident and had a lot of patience because trading is not just opening positions every now and then.

My strategy was based on time-frame techniques developed by myself and all trades were executed manually. My spectacular gain was during the last order when I thought I’d loose everything but I remained confident up to the finish line. I did not make losses as my positions were always in gain.

To become a good trader I think you have to experience considerable loss to see if you can overcome it and go forward.

I am trading for more 10 years now and I had several problems in the past because some people did not believe in my trading work! I have lost a lot of money but despite all I have continued to work hard and now I see the results! I did this especially for my two children and I hope in the future they'll see their father as a winner!

Stay tuned to participate in new OctaFX promotions and Contests!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-Our Trading software!

bbbb_zpscda4da94.png

Metatrader 4 for PC

Metatrader 4 is the most comfortable and user-friendly trading platform on the market. Metatrader 4 unveils the latest technology and top-notch trading techniques.

Metatrader 4 is highly customizable and convenient. It includes charting tools, market indicators, scripts and EAs, advanced risk management, real time market execution and more.

Metatrader 4 for iOS

The most wide-spread trading software in the world is now available for your iPhone/iPad. Login to your account and trade from anywhere in the world with your iOS device.

You don’t need a laptop or stationary PC anymore! You can easily access financial markets from anywhere in the world, at any time and at no cost.

Metatrader 4 for Android

Experience the outstanding convenience of Forex trading with Metatrader 4 on your Android-driven device! Forex trading has never been easier with MT4 Mobile for Android!

You can enjoy a complete set of trade orders, trading history, interactive charts and the widest variety of supported devices - all that is MetaTrader 4 for Android. Wherever you are and whatever you do, Forex will always be with you!

Metatrader 4 Mobile

MetaTrader 4 Mobile for WinMobile OS devices is your daily assistant and ultimate working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, receive market agendas and analyze them 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 4 Mobile!

You can choose between Mobile and Smartphone editions of MT4 Mobile. Download and install it to always be in touch with your OctaFX real or demo account!

Mobile >>>> Mobile SE

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com- Our Client's Funds Security is Our Top Priority!

octafx_security.png

Our client's funds security is our top priority. With OctaFX you can be absolutely sure your deposits are secured in every possible way. Here are some of the measures we take to ensure funds protection:

Segregated Accounts

In accordance with the international regulation standards OctaFX uses segregated account to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This makes your funds secure and untouched.

SSL-protected Personal Area

We use highly secured technology to protect your personal data and financial transactions. SSL-secured Personal Area is protected with 128-bit encryption, which makes your browsing safe and your data inaccessible to any third parties.

Account verification

OctaFX recommends you to verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan and an address proof. This simple measure will make sure your transactions are authorized and secured.

Secure withdrawal rules

Since a withdrawal from a real account requires an email confirmation, no one can ever access your account but yourself. It is also required that you use the same payment details for deposits and withdrawals. Thus, under no circumstances can OctaFX transfer your withdrawal to an unauthorized third party.

3D secure Visa/Mastercard authorization

We apply 3D secure technology when processing credit and debit cards. This technology makes all the Visa/Mastercard transactions transparent and safe.

Advanced protection

OctaFX technical environment is monitored 24/7 by a dedicated team of highly professional security engineers and technical specialists. They have developed and maintain top level protection, so any data loss, damage or other technical issues are highly unlikely.

octafx_s.png

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

OctaFX.com - OctaFX introduces Free VPS solution!

Always giving our clients the support and attention they deserve we created a perfect way to increase your profit! The great news is that starting from today, we provide you with our free VPS hosting solution for your Metatrader Expert Advisors.

Having a problem with running a PC all the time to perform EA trading? Then, our splendidly tailored VPS solution is developed and designed exactly for you. Step up to be more independent even from a PC or internet connection – have your EA trade safely! OctaFX offers our clients to request personal VPS and run a pre-installed Metatrader 4 software and any EAs they want on a remote server at any time and have it trade automatically 24 hours a day.

image4_zps47a524ba.png

Here’s some thoughts of our CEO concerning that matter:

“Our new service is created by our effective team to make your trading last longer and give you the profit you deserve. It has always been our top priority to provide you with high quality services in accordance with international standards”.

OctaFX CEO

octafx_reg.png