OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX Champion - OctaFX & Forex-TSD demo contest!!

imageee_zps5236bf23.png

ย 

ย 

Take part in the Spectacular Demo Contest organized by OctaFX and hosted by Forex-TSD forum!

The Contest duration is 1 month, but this time, registration lasts to the very end of the competition โ€“ itโ€™s never too late to join the sprint and compete!

Current update of OctaFX Trading Sprint Contest! *Currently our top contestant Winter from Russia are top of the list with Equity/Balance $521 092.45. So, come and achieve the opportunity and be the part of matchless trader.

picture_zps6fa6539a.png

Please visit here to see full contestants list here.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

imageperfectttt_zps395be525.png

ย 

OctaFX Champion - Just 3 days left to starting Round 27 OctaFX Champions Demo Contest!

jhgf_zps64394c88.png

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

ย 

ย 

Dear traders!

We are proud to announce that Round 26 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest is now over! Itโ€™s been a fascinating month, where leadersโ€™ grid changed every day dramatically! The intrigue was there till the very last day. And the most successful traders have proven their leadership and won the contest!

Stay tuned for the official Award Ceremony later on this week. We will introduce the winners to you, talk to them about their success and what key factors in their trading helped them win. In the meantime, we are happy to announce that Round 27 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest has officially going to start after 3 days!

OctaFX most popular and long-standing demo contest finished its 26th round! Here is some interesting statistics on Round 26: 64832 trades were performed, with the total volume traded by contestants reaching 69611.00! 379 contestant ended the competition in profit!

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and the total prize fund of 1000 USD monthly can become yours!

Strongest traders of the world will be competing for the amazing prizes of this contest, namely:

1st prize gets 500 USD

2nd prize gets 300 USD

3rd prize gets 100 USD

The last place gets another 100 USD.

ย 

Contests schedule

Next round (EET)

Duration: Jun 2, 2014 01:00 - Jun 28, 2014 01:00

Choose your right trading path with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today![/size]

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

ย 

OctaFX.com-is now available in Spanish and Portuguese!

lkj_zps7846dd62.png

ย 

ย 

Next fundamental improvement this year affects our Spanish and Portuguese speaking customers! We have promised you diverse range of language versions and we kept that promise to announce today that our accessibility improved!

As we consider an individual approach to every customer one of our vivid advantages, we have invested the incredible amount of effort to make communication between OctaFX and customers speaking Spanish and Portuguese direct.

Both Portuguese and Spanish versions have a built-in translated Personal Area, so now managing your accounts becomes more rapid and comprehensible.

Now that Personal Area speaks your language, you can easily:

Deposit and withdraw funds, make internal transfers

Open new accounts

View account statistics

Manage your personal profile

Participate in our thrilling contests

Receive bonuses

ย 

Our web-site upgrade allows traders to be always updated on latest Company News to get to know about current promotions, trading hours or latest innovations aimed at your successful trading.

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience flawless and smooth. You can always contact us for any possible inquiries you might have.

Stay tuned to know about your local OctaFX web-site language version firsthand!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today![/size]

ย 

After passing 5 months of trading Career with OctaFx, I am really happy with them. It's a great way to get used to your new broker. You can try out our requote-free trading, Metatrader 4 trading platform with a starting deposit as low as 5 USD. This broker always supports whenever I need.

OctaFX.com-More than 200000 real accounts opened!

oie_floaties_zpsa4e90592.gif

ย 

ย 

Since the day of establishing the company, we went through significant changes in all the fields, constantly improving every available feature and today OctaFX team is thrilled to bits to announce that more than 200 000 clients trust us! 200 000 account is opened today, and it becomes one of the landmarks in our history!

For you to celebrate this important event with us, we have found several reasons to join more than 200 000 content traders, confirmed statistically:

OctaFX unites clients from over 150 countries of the world , which makes us a truly global broker

Total volume of more than 4 billion USD is traded within a usual day

Over 500 new accounts are opened daily

Over 50000 profitable trades are executed daily by our customers

Less than 300 people a day address our award-winning Customer Support, which means that the rest are perfectly satisfied with our services

We have received 8 prestigious awards in 3 years from reliable and competent observers of the Forex Industry

ย 

We are immensely proud to provide you with the best service possible and keep the standards high, in line with company motto โ€œLet the traders trade and we will take care of everything elseโ€. Thank you for staying our dedicated clients.

OctaFX CEO

ย 

ย 

OctaFX team continues to do everything possible for your trading experience to be convenient and is always open to any feedback.

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

ย 

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png

Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

ย 

Requote-free Trading

Daily reviews and trading ideas

Deposit & Withdrawal Instant

Convenient and easy deposit & withdrawal methods

High Commission for IB's Partners

Metatrader PC, IOS Mobile, Android, (News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com)

Write a 1500 characters review. post on a Forex forum and "Join the Word It Out" Contest!

ย 

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com- OctaFX awards 6000$ to Trading Sprint Demo Contest Winners!

CONTI_zpsc472cd41.png

ย 

ย 

We had been watching the competition closely with great interest to the very moment when 2549 traders crossed the finish line! Today OctaFX team congratulates the winners and awards the prizes!

According to the performance of traders, 6000$ prize fund is distributed between five winners:

1st place with the award of 2500 USD goes to Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov from Russia

2nd place with the award of 1500 USD goes to Mrs. Ayomi Andina from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 1000 USD goes to Mr. Rashid Abdullaev from Uzbekistan

4th place with the award of 700 USD goes to Mr. Lisong Zhang from China

5th place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Wahyuno from Indonesia

ย 

Absolute winner, Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov, accelerated towards victory within first days of the entire run and sustained the position! Surprisingly, both most losing and most winning trades were performed by our winner! OctaFX team cannot wait to hear from Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov and to ask for some advice for the tradersโ€™ community! Overall, 494 contestants ended the competition in profit, with the total amount of winning trades reaching 105 346, which is twice as much than the amount of losing trades throughout the contest.

We would like to thank all the participants for competing with determination, trading persistently to the last minute of the contest! The interviews with our winners are to be published within several days, so stay tuned not to miss the excitement that victory brings!

Follow your dreams with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Round 26 OctaFX Champions are here to tell you their stories!!

round26_zpsd9aeb66f.png

ย 

ย 

All the winners of Round 26 OctaFX Champion Demo contest traditionally answer OctaFX's questions to express the joy of the victory and inspire you to participate in our trademark contest!

1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin from Indonesia

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin from Indonesia

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov from Uzbekistan

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Vasiliy Popov from Russia

ย 

How do you feel being an OctaFX Champion?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: I feel very happy and believe that everyone can be a winner.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: It is an honor for me because I was able to outperform 1755 other participants.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: Certainly, I feel pleasure that I occupied a prize-winning place in competition with such a great amount of participants.

What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: I'm still working on my main job during the day and I traded if there was time during the lunch break. I trade when I have time and see the right opportunity. I took a little pip and did not let the loss be too large with my trading positions. I do not have a special strategy but to follow the trend of the price in progress and continue to develop better strategies.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: I think, the key to success in Forex trading is largely determined by the state of the trader's psychology. Even psychological factors in trading are more important than technical skills. Strategies that I use in trading is a good combination of different techniques that I get from various Forex literature as well as from the experience of successful traders. In OctaFX Champion contest, I just traded part time and it did not take up all my time. I can still do my work.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: Here there is also a factor of good luck and, naturally, continuous work. The strategy on this competition was mere expectation of a turn on eur/usd. The strategy varies each month, depending on economic and political factors. I also kept up with a course of competition all month, observed the contenders, estimating the chances to win.

What was your most spectacular gain? Have you encountered considerable loss?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: The greatest profit occurs at the opening of London session and the biggest losses happen at the closing of London session

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: My spectacular profit is when I did BUY order with a large lot at the lowest price and Take Profit at the highest price and I did SELL order with a large lot at the highest price and Take Profit at the lowest price.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: The largest increase was just on turn trend on eur. The significant losses were not observed.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: Minimum one year.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: The time it takes to become a good trader is very relative, depending on our diligence.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: difficult question. I think, that it is necessary to work hard, but some predisposition or talent is still necessary. As in chess, lots of people can play, but to become grossmeister and champions of the world the knack is not enough. In any case, it is necessary to be ready to spend some years, before the first success comes.

The last runner โ€“ Mr. Vasiliy Popov comments his trading performance: "Yes, I want to increase the performance of the trading system, and I will participate in the following rounds of the competition, even if by the rules I will get 10% of the prize money. My strategy failed to be effective this time โ€“ it crashed quickly. I didnโ€™t spend much time competing, either".

OctaFX would like to thank all the participants and remind everyone else that next time you can be one of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Don't let anything stop you from getting into the next Round of

OctaFX Champion Demo Contest โ€“ prove yourself to be a successful and thoughtful trader, reach new heights, and get a reward you deserve โ€“ register in Round 28 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!

Spend your luckiest days with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

round26_zpsd9aeb66f.png

ย 

ย 

All the winners of Round 26 OctaFX Champion Demo contest traditionally answer OctaFX's questions to express the joy of the victory and inspire you to participate in our trademark contest!

ย 

1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: I feel very happy and believe that everyone can be a winner.
2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: It is an honor for me because I was able to outperform 1755 other participants.
3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: Certainly, I feel pleasure that I occupied a prize-winning place in competition with such a great amount of participants.
1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: I'm still working on my main job during the day and I traded if there was time during the lunch break. I trade when I have time and see the right opportunity. I took a little pip and did not let the loss be too large with my trading positions. I do not have a special strategy but to follow the trend of the price in progress and continue to develop better strategies.
2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: I think, the key to success in Forex trading is largely determined by the state of the trader's psychology. Even psychological factors in trading are more important than technical skills. Strategies that I use in trading is a good combination of different techniques that I get from various Forex literature as well as from the experience of successful traders. In OctaFX Champion contest, I just traded part time and it did not take up all my time. I can still do my work.
3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: Here there is also a factor of good luck and, naturally, continuous work. The strategy on this competition was mere expectation of a turn on eur/usd. The strategy varies each month, depending on economic and political factors. I also kept up with a course of competition all month, observed the contenders, estimating the chances to win.
1st place โ€“ Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin: The greatest profit occurs at the opening of London session and the biggest losses happen at the closing of London session
2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: My spectacular profit is when I did BUY order with a large lot at the lowest price and Take Profit at the highest price and I did SELL order with a large lot at the highest price and Take Profit at the lowest price.
3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: The largest increase was just on turn trend on eur. The significant losses were not observed.
2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alimuddin: The time it takes to become a good trader is very relative, depending on our diligence.
3rd place โ€“ Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov: difficult question. I think, that it is necessary to work hard, but some predisposition or talent is still necessary. As in chess, lots of people can play, but to become grossmeister and champions of the world the knack is not enough. In any case, it is necessary to be ready to spend some years, before the first success comes.
The last runner โ€“ Mr. Vasiliy Popov comments his trading performance: "Yes, I want to increase the performance of the trading system, and I will participate in the following rounds of the competition, even if by the rules I will get 10% of the prize money. My strategy failed to be effective this time โ€“ it crashed quickly. I didnโ€™t spend much time competing, either".

OctaFX would like to thank all the participants and remind everyone else that next time you can be one of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest winners! Don't let anything stop you from getting into the next Round of

OctaFX Champion Demo Contest โ€“ prove yourself to be a successful and thoughtful trader, reach new heights, and get a reward you deserve โ€“ register in Round 28 OctaFX Champion Demo Contest!
octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

round26_zpsd9aeb66f.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-Become Fan on our Official Face Book Community!

yesyescopy_zpsd6658a9d.png

Become our fan on Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit

bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became

successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

Traders balance, investment and trading account is completely secured with OctaFx platform. OctaFX is not a market maker, this broker doesn't place any opposite or any other trades. This said, it is directly interested in its clients making profits! OctaFX provides a highly protected environment, which eliminates any possible technical risks.

New trader will surely love to Trade with this coolest broker house where they will get all the news and analysis from. OctaFx makes trading easy for everyone whoever join them. Newbies can start trading with OctaFx by getting huge bonuses for their firs time deposit. Lovely, user friendly, safe and secured platform in this Industry.

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

ย 

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

Its a great Opportunity for everyone to be a part of worlds most coolest and secured trading platform OctaFx.I think, the key to success in Forex trading is largely determined by the state of the trader's psychology. Even psychological factors in trading are more important than technical skills.

Strategies that I use in trading is a good combination of different techniques that I get from various Forex literature as well as from the experience of successful traders. In OctaFX Champion contest, I just traded part time and it did not take up all my time. I can still do my work.

OctaFX.com- Our Client's Funds Security is Our Top Priority!

octafx_security.png

ย 

Our client's funds security is our top priority. With OctaFX you can be absolutely sure your deposits are secured in every possible way. Here are some of the measures we take to ensure funds protection:

Segregated Accounts

In accordance with the international regulation standards OctaFX uses segregated account to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This makes your funds secure and untouched.

SSL-protected Personal Area

We use highly secured technology to protect your personal data and financial transactions. SSL-secured Personal Area is protected with 128-bit encryption, which makes your browsing safe and your data inaccessible to any third parties.

Account verification

OctaFX recommends you to verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan and an address proof. This simple measure will make sure your transactions are authorized and secured.

Secure withdrawal rules

Since a withdrawal from a real account requires an email confirmation, no one can ever access your account but yourself. It is also required that you use the same payment details for deposits and withdrawals. Thus, under no circumstances can OctaFX transfer your withdrawal to an unauthorized third party.

3D secure Visa/Mastercard authorization

We apply 3D secure technology when processing credit and debit cards. This technology makes all the Visa/Mastercard transactions transparent and safe.

Advanced protection

OctaFX technical environment is monitored 24/7 by a dedicated team of highly professional security engineers and technical specialists. They have developed and maintain top level protection, so any data loss, damage or other technical issues are highly unlikely.

octafx_s.png

ย 

ย 

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

ย 

OctaFX.com-Trading Sprint winners speak out!

gfa_zpsb770f5e6.png

ย 

ย 

We remind you the names of the winners of the recent Trading Sprint demo contest and offer you to read stories of the exciting winning experience firsthand!

1st place โ€“ Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov from Russia

2nd place โ€“ Mrs. Ayomi Andina from Indonesia

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Rashid Abdullaev from Uzbekistan

4th place โ€“ Mr. Lisong Zhang from China

5th place โ€“ Mr. Wahyuno from Indonesia

ย 

Trading Sprint contest winners enumerated OctaFX advantages that helped them to gain spectacular results:

Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov mentioned instant order execution and low spreads. Mrs. Ayomi Andina joined the winner, saying: โ€œI applaud to almost perfect execution, even with minimal internet connection and also to low spreads. OctaFX advantages are well known, after searching several brokers I've ever traded with, I hope OctaFX wonโ€™t changeโ€. Mr. Rashid Abdullaev picked no delays of execution of the orders on news as a very convenient condition of trade. Mr. Lisong Zhang described OctaFXโ€™s trading platform as stable and smooth. OctaFX features that helped Mr. Wahyuno to occupy the fifth place are Financial Calendar and Financial News.

Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov from Russia on his overwhelming success and future plans with OctaFX:

โ€œFirst of all I want to thank the company "OctaFX" for unique conditions of the contest. I wish you success. The idea of winning Trading Sprint brings me joyful mood. When I have time, I take part in competitions and was sometimes among winners, not higher than fourth position. Thatโ€™s my first place for the first time in a very serious competition with strong rivals. My secret is experience and acquired understanding of price movements. The strategy I used consisted of simple truths: trend lines, support/resistance and RSI, CCI, MACD indicators. I encountered significant losses though, because unfortunately I did not use stop losses and ended profitable deals before the end of the trend, hampered by the lack of discipline and emotions. At the end of the contest, during the last week I could not participate fully because of the trip to Europe, and the last three days I didnโ€™t trade due to the lack of internet. I plan to use the prize and participate in live trading with OctaFX. All the proposed conditions suit meโ€.

Mrs. Ayomi Andina from Indonesia finally gets what every contestant deserves:

โ€œI am very happy that finally I can be in the second position after following contests held by OctaFX a few times. Patience and consistency helped me, although it is in the middle of the journey that I sometimes falter as well. Concerning my trading, I combine a variety of techniques but the key is to be sure when itโ€™s the right time to open position. Of course, I am ready to trade on real account, especially with the experience that I haveโ€.

Mr. Rashid Abdullaev from Uzbekistan on thoughtful approach to trading:

โ€œI feel satisfaction and pride that being a middle-aged man, I could master new business and compete with young as equals. I was strongly involved in competition during all trading weeks from beginning up to the end. The professional, I think, should not be limited to one strategy. All depends on the current situation in the market. For example, I did not frequently enter into the market, for an entrance, I usually used the important market news, but before doing so, I carefully considered all factors to choose the exact direction of movement of a certain currency pair. For example, I tried not to watch the contenders. The overall objective was to increase deposit, as though it is simple trading on the real account, instead of a competition. The key is patience and skill to wait. The greatest increase of my profits was on EUR deviation from annual maxima. Though I have to admit, I underestimated the force of an impulse. If I held open positions longer, I could have applied for higher place.

For a long time wanted to trade in the real account. Now my dream has come true. And the competition just confirmed that I'm going in the right directionโ€.

Mr. Lisong Zhang from China compares profit to prey:

โ€œAs I knew that I got the 4th place I was so excited. First of all, I would like to thank OctaFX providing a great platform for us to demonstrate our skills, implement our plan and strive for the goal - obtain the award. I was informed by the E-mail, and registered immediately. Afterwards, I constantly followed the contest and waited for the optimal chance to get started. A skilled trader is like a sniper, waiting for his prey. Once the target appeared โ€“ immediately pull the trigger. Iโ€™m working towards this goal. There are two indispensable factors contributing to my success, one is a good technique, second is luck. My last gain on the gold was the perfect illustration of the trading method I master. Thanks again to OctaFX. I hope such contest will be organized more often in the future. Iโ€™m looking forward to trade in the real account at OctaFXโ€.

Mr. Wahyuno from Indonesia is ready to trade on real account after ups and downs in his trading:

โ€œOf course I am very happy to be a part of the Trading Sprint Demo Contest winnersโ€™ list. I often participated in demo contest but had never won. Thatโ€™s my first victory! The key factor to my success is patience. Patiently waiting for the right time to carry out the deal. My strategy other than being patient is trying to always follow the trend of the market and also to use financial news and read candlestick patterns for both fundamental and technical analysis. Perhaps my spectacular advantage that led to victory is I got many losses in trading my real account. However, I am sure with serious learning, both on demo account and during contests; I will achieve success in forex trading. Now I am more prepared to trade in a real accountโ€.

Advice for OctaFX tradersโ€™ community from Trading Sprint winners:

Mr. Gennadi Gavruchenkov: Depending on the intensity of participation or trading strategy, in my opinion, it takes 5 to 7 years to become great at trading. I advice beginners to be patient, as with patience successful forex trading becomes quite real.

Mrs. Ayomi Andina: Itโ€™s not time but mental maturity whatโ€™s needed to be successful.

Mr. Rashid Abdullaev: As in any business to achieve something, it is necessary be ready to put a lot of work into it. Further, it depends on abilities and faith in yourself.

Mr. Lisong Zhang: Luck is something that can only be found accidently. But technique is something we can pursue. There are thousands of techniques, which are impossible for us to master. Find the most suitable technique for yourself, wait patiently, practice and stick to it.

Mr. Wahyuno from Indonesia: Demo Contest can be trained to learn the seriousness of the trading because there are rewards to motivate.

We thank all the winners for such elaborated interviews and hope you enjoyed them as much as OctaFX team did!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Join OctaFXtoday and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

Actually Forex is risky business and you can loss your all capital in few minutes at any stage so therefore mostly people afraid from this business but if you start forex with proper method like start with demo account for practice then you can develop your confidence level for this business.

In my opinion too many people afraid from forex trading because they very afraid to lose their own money as they thought that forex trading is very hard and can't make any profits in it. But OctaFx is here always for supporting new traders and it also provides best trading tools and strategies.

OctaFX.com- Happy Weekend to all!

HappyWeekendOctaFx.png

Trade forex with multi-award winning broker

Learn about the international recognition of OctaFX top forex services. On this page you will find information about the international prestigious awards received by OctaFX. Each award is a result of our hard work to provide the best possible performance.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

That is the normal rules, as much we earn the money it will add with our account balance and will increase it dramatically. This helps us for making profits taking big Risk. But we should follow properly money management strategy. OctaFx, as a new trading broker house, really serving its best service for new traders.

OctaFX, the ultimate award winning Forex ECN/STP broker, earned yet another achievement in its honor and that is the award of being the fastest growing micro Forex broker by Global Banking and Finance Review, (GBFR) which provides recognition to the best venture for the people. GBFR is an online platform, which helps people by making them aware about the latest happening in the Forex sector, by educating them about which company is flourishing in its sector, and till what extent. The awards that are given by GBFR are just like; recognition or a momentum that the company receives for its endless service in their sector.

The same honor was gratified to OctaFX, a leading broker in the world of Forex trading, as the Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker in 2012. This company is situated at Saint Vincent along the Geraldine. This achievement made people realize about the versatility and the potentials that this company holds. It is even regulated by the IFSA 19776 IBC 2011.

Trading Platform Offered by OctaFX

Meta 4 is the main platform that is provided by this forex trading broker. This Meta trading arena has been characterized to provide some of the finest tools and techniques to the trading personals. In this platform, one can even explore amazing connectivity, proper execution, and developed charting options well designed for optimum customer satisfaction. Presently, OctaFX dwells 4 types of Meta trading account for its customers and these accounts are:-

โ€ข Meta Trader made for Personal Computer.

โ€ข Meta Trader made for iOS.

โ€ข Meta Trader made for Mobile phones.

โ€ข Meta Trader made for Android.

The basic Meta Trader 4 accounts allow the traders to execute their plan with perfection. As, these accounts gives them the opportunity to have a look over the current trading trends, and how well the trading market is going to be for them. This platform is even provided to the traders who use demo trading account at the venture. The essential components of MT4 or Meta 4 accounts are, the client terminal: here the clients have a look over the operational charts and functions of Forex, the MT4 mobiles: through this the user can handle their forex account through their mobile phones, which means that they can carry their forex account anytime and anywhere they want, next is the MT4 server; this is the core of the platform, which is stipulated to carry out the userโ€™s request and make the trading that they wish to carry out.

The last, but not the least component is MT4 Administrator. This is the essential component of your MT4 platform, as this is the place where you can change the server settings and manage them remotely. With this, you can design the settings of your server as per your demands, which makes this truly an exquisite component of the MT4 trading platform.

Top Notch Features of OctaFX

Why to stick to the same old, costly trading account, when you can have an easy and reasonable account at the same rate! This is the question that, OctaFX often asks to the customers who are struggling with their Forex broker. As the features that one can find at this trading platform, can only be unleashed here. This Forex brokers offers a low spread start for the novice traders, in this start traders can pip from 0.2 for Euro/ USD on their Meta trader platform with ECN / STP. The leverage that is offered by this company is quite attractive too, because the minimum leverage that OctaFX brings for its traders is 1:500. You only need to fix the minimum deposit to enjoy this astounding facility, which is hard to find at any other Forex trading broker. Moreover, OctaFX has not designed any restrictions for its traders so far, it works like a Forex broker which is meant for the people and is made by the people. Further, to help the traders in their trading work, this company even brings up some of the amazing trading guides, news about Forex, scalping, and expert advices so that the traders can make the best of each pip that they put forward.

Characteristics of Micro Trading Accounts Found at OctaFX

Micro trading accounts are almost like a boon for the novice traders who lack the capital to invest in the world of Forex trading. These accounts basically start with a lower deposit value, and even offer some incredible features. Since it has a low cost budget, anyone can invest from 1$ to 100$ in their micro trading account. This amazing option is even provided by OctaFX, moreover, the world of Micro trading has earned a new name because of this Forex broker and that is โ€œday tradingโ€. Now, the features that are offered by OctaFX for its Micro trading account are so special that it made them, the fastest growing micro Forex broker, in just one year after its existence. So what are these amazing features that one can explore here?

โ€ข Your account will be functional with a minimum deposit of 15$

โ€ข The minimum lot size of Micro trading accounts offered here is 0.1 and the maximum lot size is 10.

โ€ข Besides gold and silver one can discover, 12 more currency pairs.

โ€ข There are 5 Digit Quotes

โ€ข Hedging and scalping is welcome along with the help of expert advices.

โ€ข The leverage for level up is 1: 500.

โ€ข Margin level call is 25%

โ€ข Just 5$ is required to open a micro trading account here.

โ€ข The stop out can be made at 15% level.

โ€ข Execution is done in just 5 seconds.

Other Achievements Dignified by OctaFX

There are several achievements that OctaFX has entitled to its name, and the latest one being, Best Broker Europe and Best Broker Central Asia in 2014 by Forex Magazine which is the leading Forex resource Magazine of the world, thatโ€™s not all, this Forex Broker was even embraced to be the Best ECN broker and the Best Costumer Service Broker, in 2014 by GBFR and 2013 by FX Empire respectively.

It is possible to make money in the forex, and the attitude of the forex trader is the one that is making this happening better for the trader and in the case that the trader is making money, you can truly earn in forex with expertise that is good. But for doing safe trading, obviously you need a Secured and friendly broker house.

Among the entire worldโ€™s most popular platform, OctaFx is the favorite one to me. Learning trading form Experts, using profitable trading tools, getting financial news fast and technical analysis to get profits from live trading, all you will get in this broker for sure.