OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX cTrader weekly contest winners
received $400 for 5 days of trading

vPpYP17.png

The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, it’s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:

• Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
  • Convenient in-browser trading;
  • Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
  • Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.

In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia

We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you weren’t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!

Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!

The winner of Supercharged Round 16: behind the scenes

pr2CPeV.png

The Round 16 winner of Supercharged real contest is here with his exciting secrets and advice for those who are getting ready to participate! Mr. Satriya Agung Wibowo from Indonesia was happy to share his experience. Get inspired and register to join OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

The contest gave me a unique opportunity to implement the new trading system that I’ve been learning for the last 6 months, so thank you, OctaFX, for this chance! My victory in the last Supercharged round was a surprise for me because I can’t say that I spend a lot of time trading. I’m not an intraday trader who MUST open the positions every hour and sit in front of the computer without a chance to go and have some rest. My trading is very flexible and I only use MT4 on Android.

I have two keys to success: techniques and experience. I’m not a pro or a full-time trader, but the new technique that I’ve been learning for the last 6 months (which I call MPRC4X) and the experience that I got trading with a demo account helped me a lot. These made me confident with every position that I was opening.

As for my greatest advantage... Hmmm... I think the success rate of this technique is a huge advantage. As for the losses... Not all positions can be profitable, but what is more important is how to minimize the loss. I haven’t experienced any significant losses that had a great impact in this round though. So a good trader is the one who knows how to control the losses and also the one who can share with other traders to spread the word.

My advice to the fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest is to do your best. Always.

Here is your very own chance to win Tesla Model S: register in the contest! There are just a few rounds left till the final one, so hurry up and be ready to win!

cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 34 is over -
meet our newly-awarded winners!

Once again we are glad to let you know that five winners of Round 34 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been already revealed, and we are happy to announce them! While we congratulate our five lucky winners with achieving great results, we encourage all traders to show their best trading abilities in the next round that will take place just in a few days. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest!
These particular traders proved they know how to trade:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Asep Yudi from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Melany Santoso from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Alexander Lukyanchikov from Ukraine
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Dimitrios Papageorgos from Greece
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Abdullah from Indonesia

On behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank everyone for participating. This contest itself serves as a perfect foundation of getting trading experience with OctaFX, so don't miss your chance to show us your trading style – come and join the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest! Take the lead and celebrate your victory with OctaFX!

OctaFX wishes you profitable trading!

Mitra Kukar FC, OctaFX Indonesian Football partners are champions!

uKdeUkN.png

OctaFX congratulates Indonesian Football club Mitra Kukar on becoming Champions of Sudirman Cup!

The Cup was held across the whole country and all prominent Indonesian FCs took part in it: Arema, Persib, PS TNI, Semen Padang, Surabaya United, Pusamania Borneo, Persela, Persipura, PSM Makassar, Bali United, Persija, Sriwijaya FC, Persipasi Bandung Raya, Gresik United.

We’re very proud that our team defeated all 15 contestants and fully deserved that title! The final match took place Saturday, January 24 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and Mitra Kukar won Semen Padang 2-1!

We’re celebrating our team’s victory today and would like to remind you that every road to success starts with work and dedication.

Mitra Kukar team players were also distinguished individually: Rudolof Yanto Basna has become Best Player of the Championship and Patrick Dos Santos has become a Top Scorer of the Championship.

“It has been a fascinating experience to watch the team progressing through the stages of Sudirman Cup! We shared both challenging defeats and startling victories, supporting our team on their way to the top! Today we are celebrating together, proud to be the part of this triumph!”
Joanna Archer

We would like to thank Mitra Kukar and the team’s management for inspiring us to try our hardest and deliver the best services possible, while they are snatching football victories for us!

We wish Mitra Kukar to advance in the coming championships so stay tuned to know the news first!
This is the second year in a row when a team we’re associating with is awarded the title of Champions, and this is not a coincidence!

Stay with OctaFX and be the Champion!

Round 35 of сTrader weekly demo contest: new challenges and new winners

5 days are left till the next round of cTrader weekly demo contest. Round 36 starts very soon, so it’s high time to register and take part in the contest to compete and win the valuable prizes! The weekly prize fund of cTrader weekly demo contest comprises 400 USD. It’s divided between five traders who prove to be the most skilful and agile. This week, in Round 35, these traders are warmly welcomed as the winners:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Vincenza Alfonso from Italy.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Aan Nurhasanah from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Hafdallah Zakaria from Algeria.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Somir Ali from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Ayache Zmit from Algeria.

For those of you who haven’t traded on cTrader platform yet, here are the reasons why you should try it right now:

• Direct Market Access brokerage capabilities;
  • Lightning-fast speed of operations;
  • Easy-to-use top-notch interface with full balance, margin and P&L information;
  • Comfort and convenience: trade on the go with iOS and Android apps;
  • An opportunity to build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C# with cAlgo.

Ready to show what you’re capable of? Go and register in the next round to participate in OctaFX cTrader weekly demo contest now. If you have already taken part in our contest, don’t stop! Your luck is right around the corner.

OctaFX сTrader – demo trading, real challenge!

N3Hhzzh.jpg

OctaFX Facebook Weekly Prediction Contest is here! Follow the rules to win! Here comes your chance to be the greatest predictor and win $50! NFP figures for January are to be released next Friday - February 5! Get the closest prediction to win $50!
To take part in the contest:

1. Leave a comment here with your prediction of January NFP figures!
  2. Write your real account number beside your prediction in advance
  3. Share the task with your friends publicly for us to be able to indicate it
  4. Comments are valid up to the indicator announcement at 15:30 EET (Friday, February 5, 2016).

Please note that we discourage multiple accounts and multiple comments and you can enter only once.
Be the closest and win $50 for your prediction!

Stay updated with OctaFX Forex news!

mTgyrQG.png

EUR/USD back to positive ground, near 1.0930

FXStreet (Edinburgh) - The single currency has now recovered the smile, sending EUR/USD back to the 1.0930 area after testing lows near 1.0900.

EUR/USD firmer ahead of ADP

The current recovery of crude oil prices seem to be lending some support to the pair, which has managed to bounce off session lows in the boundaries of 1.0900 the figure.

Mixed results from January’s Services PMI in the euro area have passed largely unnoticed, while EMU’s Retail Sales have expanded 0.3% MoM during December, matching estimates.

Ahead in the session, market consensus expects the ADP report to come in just below the 200K threshold and the ISM Non-manufacturing a tad lower to 55.1 for the last month.

EUR/USD levels to watch

The pair is now advancing 0.10% at 1.0925 facing the next resistance at 1.0969 (high Jan.28) followed by 1.1000 (psychological level) and then 1.1053 (200-day sma). On the other hand, a break below 1.0777 (post-ECB low Jan.21) would open the door to 1.0737 (38.2% Fibo of 1.0538-1.1059) and finally 1.0709 (low Jan.5).

Stay updated with

OctaFX and the most recent Forex news!

mTgyrQG.png

US Non-farm payrolls review: What to expect of EUR/USD?

FXStreet (Mumbai) - The EUR/USD caught a bid wave earlier this week, courtesy of which the pair is up more than 350 pips from the weekly low. The immediate focus now is on the all important US non-farm payrolls figure for January.

USD under pressure

After a long time the greenback is heading into the payrolls release on a weaker footing. The offered tone around USD gathered pace earlier this week after Fed’s Dudley expressed concern regarding the negative effect of the global downturn on US economy. Furthermore, markets do not see the Fed moving rates higher in 2016.

Overall, the picture is quite gloomy for the USD bulls. Hence, a weaker-than-expected figure could help the EUR extend bullish move. The momentum could receive an additional boost if the equity markets react negatively to the decreased of the Fed rate hike following a weaker-than-expected payrolls figure.

Meanwhile, a positive surprise could turn out to be a reason for profit taking on EUR longs ahead of the weekend. Apart from the headline number, the unemployment rate and average weekly earnings could play their part as well in determining the dollar movement. However, the main focus would undoubtedly be on the headline figure.

EUR/USD Technical Levels

The spot is sitting just below 1.12 levels. The immediate resistance is seen at 1.1236 (38.2% of Mar low-Aug high) ahead of the major hurdle at 1.1293 (23.6% of May 2014 high-Mar 2015 low). A break higher could be seen if the NFP is horribly weak and the equities react negatively. The spot could aim higher to 1.14 levels in such case. On the other hand, a break below 1.1132 (hourly 50-MA) could bring next support at 1.1055 (200-DMA) in play. A break lower would expose 100-DMA at 1.0966.

US President’s Day Trading Schedule

OctaFX would like to inform you of the changes in the trading hours of XAU/USD and XAG/USD on US President’s day February 15. Trading on XAU/USD and XAG/USD closes Monday, February 15, 2016 at 20:00 (EET) and re-opens Tuesday, February 16 2016 at 01:00 (EET).

Here is the timetable for your convenience:

XAU/USD, XAG/USD:
Monday, February 15, 2016 - Close 20:00;
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - Open 1:00.

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

Round 47 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: sharing success

NmgTDLV.png

The results of Round 47 of OctaFX Champion demo contest are here, so let’s meet and congratulate our recent winners who shared the prize fund of $1000:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Aderio Budaya from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Irwan Hadi Widiastono from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Lukman Penataran Pardede from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Dedi Dadia Aswata from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

The winners were glad to share their experience and success stories:

1st place - Mr. Aderio Budaya from Indonesia
I would like to thank OctaFX who has organized this contest so I could hone my trading for the better. With this contest, I could compare my trading skills to the other contestants’. I felt very happy when I learned that I’m the first winner. I saw that many of the contestants were better, but I tried to continue without despairing and did my best. I spent quite a lot of time on this contest: this involvement showed me the level of my own seriousness. However, I was able to do my regular activities as usual, so it didn’t interfere with the other routines. I have become more enthusiastic now and I want to try to participate in other contests and hope to be the best again. As for my key to success, it’s patience and not being greedy. Patience in waiting for the best moment in the opening trade and patience in collecting and waiting for any big Take Profit. My strategy is also to develop a plan using several indicators and technical analysis tools. Using these tips, I experienced a spectacular gain when I got 600 pips in one trade. As for the time frames, it took me a year to learn everything that I know about trading now. I’m sure that a year is quite enough to become a good trader.

2nd place - Mr. Irwan Hadi Widiastono from Indonesia
I’m very happy and grateful to become a runner up in the contest. I think the key to success is to stay calm, stable, focus on every situation and condition at hand. That’s what I did. In addition, my favourite strategy is to read the news and to see the limitations of economic support and resistance. In my opinion, it doesn’t take too long to be a good trader, the most significant thing is mental management. Trading is not gambling, and it’s also very important to keep in mind. Now to the contest… I have to say that I didn’t spend all my time participating in this round; I rather enjoyed it and traded with ease. I will surely participate in the future rounds of OctaFX contests and other promotions it offers.

3rd place - Mr. Lukman Penataran Pardede from Indonesia
I’m happy to be one of the winners in this competition, because until Friday afternoon, I occupied the eighth position. When I opened the final ranking, wow: I was the third! It was also a surprise for me because I open and close positions whenever I have some free time. I don’t spend hours and hours calculating the best chance, I just trade when I can. I don’t use any strategy, I just wait for the right moment to enter the market and after that I wait once again. The key factor in Forex trading in my opinion is to be patient and not to be too eager to get a big profit. I will definitely participate in other contests that are organized by OctaFX! It was a great pleasure for me to take part in this round of the Champion demo contest, so why not?

The last runner - Mr. Dedi Dadia Aswata from Indonesia
Although I didn’t take one of the first places, I’m still very excited to get a prize. I learned a lot of lessons while participating in this contest: I realized that I lack precision, and the lot size I use is too large. I can say that Champion demo contest helped me change my viewpoint. The tools that I usually use are LWMA 8, 16, 32, 96, 120 and 480 for 15 minutes time frame, and Bollinger Bands; my new goal is to conduct a thorough market analysis. In my opinion, it takes at least 3 years to become a good trader, so I have some time left until I become the best of the best.

Now, it’s time for you to register in the upcoming round and to take your chance with OctaFX Champion demo contest!

OctaFX is the Best Forex Broker in Europe

OXqFW5g.png

OctaFX is proud to announce that Forex-Awards.com awarded us the “Best Forex Broker in Europe 2015” title. Since the beginning of 2015, more and more European traders have been opening their accounts with OctaFX, and this award adds to our growing European presence. Offering the most convenient trading conditions for our clients from Europe, just a few weeks ago we launched the German version of our website in addition to Spanish and Portuguese. European traders benefit from our low spreads and one of the best trading conditions in the industry.

Forex-Awards.com, a Forex-Ratings.com branch, provides recognition of FX brokerage companies by thousands of customers. Forex-Ratings.com reviews and rates Forex brokers since 2010. This is an actively growing web service that provides advice and trading insights for the traders from across the globe. The voting system allows traders to choose the brokers that meet their requirements, so the awards are given according to the the most unbiased public opinion.

We are happy that our efforts are appreciated by such a popular Forex broker database, but we wouldn’t receive this award if it wasn't for support of our customers. We sincerely thank you for your appreciation and your votes.

Providing you the most convenient trading experience possible and staying on the forefront of the industry is what we aim for in the year 2016!

Trade with OctaFX: your award-winning broker.

OctaFX: the Best Islamic Account Forex broker

ttBgBKW.png

Every day, we are providing the best trading opportunities meeting the most sophisticated requirements of our clients. That’s why we are proud to receive your positive feedback and to be appreciated by the leading Forex magazines and web resources: today we are glad to announce that prestigious web portal ForexTraders.com highly evaluated our efforts and gave us the Best Islamic Account Forex Broker 2015 award.

We are incredibly happy to be distinguished by ForexTraders.com that is visited by millions of traders from around the world who are looking for the expert reviews and opinions.

We believe that our Islamic accounts do bring convenience and new trading opportunities for our Muslim clients. Open an Islamic account to benefit from the following advantages:

• 100% Shariah compliant;
  • Available for all account types;
  • Easy one-click registration;
  • No documents or other identity proofs required.

OctaFX Islamic accounts are a unique offer designed specifically for the Muslim traders. We care about our customers and we do our best to make their trading experience easy and convenient. We gently handle all possible nuances and you are ready to trade without any further restrictions.

Open an award-winning Islamic account with OctaFX today!

Traders voted OctaFX as Best International broker 2015 in FX Empire awards!

1H7hpuQ.png

Year 2016 is in full effect now, however Forex experts are still evaluating how we did last year. Today, we are proud to announce that one of the major websites in the industry favoured its recognition of OctaFX: we are proclaimed Best International Broker 2015 by FX Empire! OctaFX was voted Best in the category by the majority of traders around the world, and we are excited to be rated so high on the international scene.

FX Empire Awards is a yearly competition where traders vote for their favourite brokers. In 2015, more than 10,000 traders marked off the best brokers in 10 categories.

We were nominated as Best International Broker 2015 alongside with Exness, Plus500, FxPro, and this category nominees were voted for by traders who use the industry services every day. We are proud to admit OctaFX won with 46% of votes!

Best International Broker award praises localization of trading services as well as general offering, service and global appeal.

FX Empire awards are taken seriously by industry players, and especially by the traders themselves, who perceive the awards as a real endorsement of the trust and quality they can expect from the brokers. With the help of FX Empire, new traders can easily find the ideal brokerage service provider that will suit all their needs. Read full OctaFX review at www.FXEmpire.com by following this link. If you are already happy with your trading experience with OctaFX, feel free to leave your review on our services.

Open an account with OctaFX: your Best International Broker 2015!

$400 prize for the winners of cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 36

vPpYP17.png

The results of the latest Round 36 of cTrader Weekly demo contest have arrived, and it means that we are here to congratulate five winners! This week, the best of the best divided the prize fund of $400:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Haouari Habbaz from Algeria.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Ahmad Syarif from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ading from Indonesia.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Fahd Alsharabi from Yemen.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Hendri Dwibowo from Indonesia.

If you are still wondering if cTrader Weekly demo contest is a good fit for you, here are a few advantages for you to consider:

• Free of charge. No registration fee or other expenses. Get a demo account and trade - for free.
  • A chance to win real prizes. The prize fund comprises $400 and is divided between five winners.
  • Fast. The duration of cTrader Weekly demo contest is 1 week, so it won’t take you long to get your prize.
  • Learn and improve. cTrader Weekly is a demo contest which makes it an ideal place to test your skills and develop your abilities with no risk.

Ready to challenge yourself and take your trading to the next level? Register to take part in the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest!

cTrader Weekly - new level of demo trading!

Round 37 of cTrader Weekly demo contest: winners revealed

vPpYP17.png

A new week means a new round of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest that brings five more winners! This time, the prize fund of $400 is divided between the traders from all over the world. Here are the winners of Round 37 of cTrader Weekly demo contest:

• 1st placewith the award of $150 goes to Mr. Mohamed Elhadi Sifi from Algeria.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Kirit Rupala from India.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ha Thi Minh Tien from Vietnam.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Atmo Diharjo from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Sifa Mwenda from Kenya.

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is an exciting possibility for all traders who are ready to challenge their abilities and fight to win valuable prizes. The benefits of cTrader Weekly demo contest are:

• No risk. Open a demo account and don’t risk your own funds.
  • Real rewards.The first winner of the round gets as much as $150!
  • Trade and learn. OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is a great chance to test and improve your trading skills.

Register in the upcoming round of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest to see what you are made of and be ready for success!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: trade and win!

Stay updated with OctaFX and the most recent Forex news!

mTgyrQG.png

EUR/USD caught between rising stocks and rise in German yields

The EUR/USD pair is trading largely sideways on the day as traders are caught between rising equity markets and rising German bond yields despite speculation of aggressive ECB easing.

German yields rise

The 2-year yield hit a record low of -0.575% yesterday but trades on a positive note today. The 10-yr yield is up more than 2 basis points as well. This is despite increasing calls for a more aggressive ECB action next week. The rise in yields is capping losses in the common currency.

Meanwhile, gains are being capped by a 1.10% gain in the pan-European Euro Stoxx 50 index. The spot remains at the mercy of bond yields ahead of the ECB meeting. As for today, the focus is on the PMI release across Eurozone and in the US.

EUR/USD Technical Levels

The spot currently trades around 1.0875. The immediate resistance is seen at 1.0914 (hourly 50-MA), above which the pair could rise to 1.0968 (hourly 100-MA). On the other hand, a breakdown of immediate support at 1.0858 (daily low) could see prices drift lower to 1.08 handle.

Stay updated with

OctaFX and the latest Forex news!

boYJNQd.png

EUR/GBP spikes on falling prospect of aggressive ECB easing

The buying interest in EUR spiked, taking the EUR/GBP cross higher to 0.7761 on reports that ECB may not do much next week other than the already priced-in 10 bps deposit rate cut.

Eyes hourly 100-MA

The cross is just a few pips short of the hourly 100-MA located at 0.7767 levels. The common currency recovered from the daily lows after MNI report said the ECB governing council has not consensus beyond a 10 bps rate cut.

Markets have been speculating about more aggressive easing next week – expansion of QE program. Moreover, the German bond markets have already priced-in a 10 bps rate cut. Consequently, MNI report pushed the pair higher.

Still, the gains in the cross are being capped around 0.7760 levels.

EUR/GBP Technical Levels

The immediate hurdle at 0.7767 (hourly 100-MA), above which the cross could make an attempt at 0.7812 (10-DMA). A break higher would expose 0.7845 (Feb 17 high). On the other hand, a break below 0.7730 (hourly 50-MA) could see the pair drift lower to 0.77, under which a major support is seen at 0.7634 (50-DMA).

OctaFX Champion demo contest, Round 48: time for the winners

The results of the recent Round 48 of OctaFX Champion demo contest are announced, and it’s high time to welcome the traders who were persistent enough to get the prizes:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Omid Shahni Mandani from Afghanistan
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Fakih Aziz Darojat from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Syudi Prayitno from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Ipon Kusbandi from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

These traders couldn’t wait to share their experience and feelings about the contest, so here is what they told us:

2nd place - Mr. Fakih Aziz Darojat from Indonesia

I’m delighted that I’ve won a prize in this contest! I consider myself very efficient so I was expecting to become one of the winners as soon as possible. And it happened! My next plan is to participate in all future rounds of this contest. I hope to go on winning. With mental strength and ability to analyze the news, it’s not as hard as one can imagine. My strategy is to stick to the Fundamental path, and I recommend it to all the traders who want to rise high. One year of training and learning - and you are the winner!

3rd place - Mr. Syudi Prayitno from Indonesia

Honestly speaking, I didn’t expect to become the third winner in this round of the Champion contest. It was a big surprise for which I’m grateful to OctaFX and the opportunity that they give by offering such a great way to test trading skills. When I found out that there is such a contest as OctaFX Champion, I was amazed. I didn’t think there are demo contests for those who are not ready to trade on the real accounts. How do I trade? I usually don’t sit in front of my laptop all the time, I just look at the charts once or twice a day to choose my next target. When I lose or win enough, I stop. The trick is to not be too eager to win a million and not to be upset when you are out of luck. Another idea is to maintain physical and mental discipline. That’s the key. I haven’t experienced any spectacular one-time profit, my way of trading is to get small profits, that are more or less regular. Concerning the tools… I only use Bollinger band and moving average. That’s how I trade. And here is my piece of advice for the beginner traders: spend at least 3 months on a demo account. Don’t rush in the real world at once. Take your time and be patient enough to finally win.

The last runner - Mr. Ipon Kusbandi from Indonesia

I’m the last runner this time, but it doesn’t make me too sad. Now I feel challenged to be the best in the upcoming round. This contest taught me a lot, especially how to control the emotions. The strategy that I failed is the candle pattern that I try to develop myself. All in all, my involvement in the contest doesn’t take too much time because I’m an intraday trader and every day I spend a tiny bit of my time on Forex. For this kind of trading, 1 year is enough to learn quite a lot. The largest profit that I’ve ever got was at pair EUR/GBP. Perhaps in the future I’ll explore more.

Take part in the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest – register in the contest now!

Winner of Round 18 of Supercharged real contest: keep on trying

mRpB08d.png

Round 18 of Supercharged real contest is finished, and our recent round winner is Faidol Barokah from Indonesia. He was ready to give a few tips and to share his ideas on trading with those who are thinking of registering and joining our Supercharged contest. Here they are:

I feel valued and supported by winning this round of Supercharged contest: it proves that I trade well enough. I have to say that I really like the idea of the contests that OctaFX runs, it shows that they are concerned about traders’ motivation which can’t be found everywhere.

My own trading process is quite simple: I’m always focused on every transaction, but I’m able to manage my time properly so that trading doesn’t interfere with my other work tasks. My success key is patience and being calm when facing the market under any circumstances, or, in other words, no greed and no fear. I call my strategy “Slowly but surely”, and it includes taking advantage of some indicators available in MT4 and observing the market news closely.

Considering time issues, I believe you don’t have to acquire experience and skills for years; 3 or 4 months are enough if you manage your actions properly and consistently.

As long as the contest goes on, I plan to stick to my strategy and to try to win the ultimate prize. That’s my piece of advice to fellow contestants: don’t be discouraged before the contest ends, anyone has a chance to win, and you only have to keep on trying.

The registration in the Supercharged real contest is open up to May, 6th, so it’s high time to test your trading skills and to fight in the final battle for Tesla Model S!