OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

SERVER MAINTENANCE – SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2016

We would like to inform you that we will be performing a scheduled server maintenance this Saturday, November 19 from 15:00 till 15:00 Server time (EET). Our website will be temporarily unavailable during the maintenance.

The planned maintenance is aimed at technical improvements and will help us provide you with a faster, more reliable and stable services.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. In case of any failures, please report immediately to [email protected].

Thank you for your patience!

OctaFX US Thanksgiving Day trading schedule

BfQbRvI.png

OctaFX Technical Department would like you to be informed that due to the coming US Thanksgiving we have altered a trading schedule for several trading instruments. Starting from November 24th to November 25th, 2016, trading schedule for some instruments and indices will be changed. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading.

For your convenience, we provide you with the timetable (EET, server time):

S2hjwVc.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest, Round 56: new winners

64mGro3.png

Another week has passed which means we have a new bunch of winners! The greatest traders of cTrader weekly demo contest Round 56 were:

1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Misran Marbawi from Indonesia.
2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Eka Budi Setyawan from Indonesia.
3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Rajinder Singh from India.
4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Junming Zhang from China.
5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Ruwanta Srinath from Sri Lanka.

What are the benefits of the contest?

No deposits required. No registration fees or other payments! Just trade and compete!
Demo trading, real prizes. Every week the prize fund comprises $400!
Quick results. Get the contest results at the end of each week!
Learn on the go. OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest is a good chance to learn while trading with no risk. All you need is to trade and learn.

Are you feeling lucky and skilled enough to do your best and win in the next Round of OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest? It’s as easy as that: just open a new demo account and enter the competition!

OctaFX cTrader Weekly demo contest: the new level of trading experience!

• 2 weeks later...

OCTAFX IS NOMINATED FOR 4 PRESTIGIOUS TITLES IN FOREX AWARDS 2016!

BozW4Oe.jpg

OctaFX is happy to be appreciated by the customers and trading experts, and we are proud to announce the exciting news: OctaFX has been chosen to represent 4 nominations in Forex Awards 2016!

You can register at the Forex Awards website and vote for us following the links below:

Forex Awards, a Forex-Ratings branch, gives recognition of the Forex brokerage companies by thousands of customers.

Introduction by Forex-Awards.com means acknowledgment of the highest quality level of services offered by the nominees and winners, and OctaFX company is glad to be represented in four nominations this year!

We appreciate your support! Choose OctaFX as your Best Forex Broker 2016!

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS SCHEDULE CHANGE

96rs3SX.jpg

Dear clients!

OctaFX Technical Department would like to inform you that due to the coming Christmas and New Year holidays we have altered the trading schedule for several trading instruments.

Here are the schedule changes:

XAG/USD, XAU/USD, XPT/USD, XPD/USD, XBR/USD, XTI/USD: trading is closed December 26 and January 2.
XBR/USD: trading closes early December 23 and December 30 (at 19:30 EET, server time).
AUS200: trading is closed December 23, 26, 27, 30 and January 2.
JPN225, US30, NAS100, SPX500: trading is closed December 26 and January 2.
EUSTX50, FRA40, GER30, ESP35: trading is closed December 26.
UK100: December 23 and 30 trading is open from 09:00 till 14:30 EET (server time). Trading is closed December 26, 27 and January 2.
Please note that there are no changes in currency pairs trading schedule.

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!

Stay updated with OctaFX and the latest Forex news!

mTgyrQG.png

EUR/USD spikes to 3-day high ahead of US economic releases

The EUR/USD pair's has gained further traction in the past hour, assisting the pair to accelerate through 1.0450-55 resistance area.

Currently trading at three-day peak, around 1.0470 region, the pair was seen building on Wednesday's tepid recovery gains as the US Dollar extended its profit taking slide from 14-year highs. Meanwhile, looking at the pair's sharp up-tick of around 25-pips in the past hour, the pair seems to have taken out some stops and hence, it would be interesting to see if the up-move is sustainable or is just a stop-run.

Next in focus would be US economic docket, featuring the release of final GDP print, durable goods orders, weekly jobless claims, personal income / spending data and the Fed's preferred inflation gauge - core PCE price index.

Technical levels to watch

A follow through buying interest has the potential to lift the pair towards 1.0500 psychological mark above which the recovery could get extended towards 1.0530-35 resistance area. On the flip side, 1.0450 level now seems to protect immediate downside below which the pair is likely to drift back towards 1.0400 round figure mark.

• 4 weeks later...

OCTAFX CHAMPION DEMO CONTEST ROUND 58: THREE MAIN SUCCESS FACTORS

gOwAEGQ.jpg

We are ready to announce the happy winners of OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 58! The prize fund of 1000 USD was shared by four traders, and this time they were:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Karsono Muslamat from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Said Yacouti from Morocco
3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Muhlish Tri Hidayat from Indonesia
The last runner in the contest, Mr. Eka Birawan from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

Do you want to learn the main success factors in trading? Here is what our winners told us:

1ST PLACE: MR. KARSONO MUSLAMAT FROM INDONESIA

I am very happy and proud that I have won this contest, this victory is like an award for me.
This contest didn’t really consume all of my daily time, I traded only at certain hours that I considered crucial for trading. I am always open to the opportunities to participate in a real contest, and with this victory it might be a turning point for me to become a successful trader in this field. The key to my success is my discipline and my faith in the trading techniques I use. My strategy is to avoid hasty decisions and to wait for the right time to open a position. The loss I experienced was trivial and I didn’t have any significant profits, but every time I opened a position, I always gained some small profits that helped me to eventually win. I am a self-taught trader, I didn’t get a special education and it took me long enough to learn. After a few failures that I experienced these 2 years, I can humbly say that I am a good trader.

2ND PLACE: MR. SAID YACOUTI FROM MOROCCO

Wow, I feel so good to get at least the second place! I’d been watching the competition closely for a month and then I thought it was a good moment to try it too. And yes, I want to participate in the upcoming rounds as well. I guess the key factor to my success was a close intermediate term analysis during the whole contest. My strategy is described by a simple phrase: buy at low prices and sell at high prices. Isn’t it really simple and perfect? I also got a valuable lesson from this contest: I suffered more losses when I was using a long-time strategy. I’m not sure how long it takes to become a good trader, because I’m still learning. But I think we can become good traders if we control ourselves and try to be as patient as we can.

3RD PLACE: MR. MUHLISH TRI HIDAYAT FROM INDONESIA

Thank God! I’m very happy, I was not expecting it after nearly three years of participating in the demo contest, but I finally became one of the winners! In terms of trading time, I only traded between 5 and 7 am local time. After that I turned off my phone to start my daily routines. Sometimes I also traded in the evening after I came home from work. God’s will, I will participate in the contest again. In my opinion, there are three success factors in trading: 1.mastering the techniques; 2. controlling the emotions; 3. patience. I only used one technique during the contest and I’ve been using it for about 10 months. I use Fibonacci to be exact. I've been trading Forex for 3 years and so far my capital return is around 30%. So far, I’m not the best yet, but I’m trying to be the best.

Join the winners in OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 60! Just open a new account and start trading!

Become one of OctaFX Champions!

• 8 months later...

Circle Markets is offering several trading platforms to suit your individual needs. They have advanced, battle tested seamlessly integrated trading platforms for their valuable clients. They are providing many facilities beyond the imagination of expectation from a broker. They are so much sympathetic to the complaints of their clients. I can quickly process withdrawals without any restrictions. Their tools and software are also providing high level supports to their clients.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a trader of Circle Markets broker where I have been trading with for more than 1 year but yet I get no problems regarding service and durability. Trading with them is the very good opportunity for me as they are giving me the unlimited amount of open positions. Their service is perfectly made for me as they provide dedicated services which largely helped me as a frequent trader.

• 1 month later...
Guest andengireng

No, It is not, Octa FX is not recommended, because I always loss because of OctaFX, Octa FX will change your leverage up to 1:100 without notice when you trade during a big news, it is happened to me and I loss my money, guys, if you want to trade with Octa FX please be careful and trade with your own risk.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alpariJose

I think that each broker has its own strengths and weaknesses so it is allowed to believe that there are other options to assess, Each broker deserves a consideration but each one chooses the one that most suits their operations

• MrD changed the title to Octafx - www.octafx.com
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • MrD changed the title to OctaFX - octafx.com
  • 8 months later...