TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
David30

Do you like Myspace?

27 posts in this topic

If I am not mistaken it's MySpace that started the craze of social networking. It made it a lot easier for people to get connected and even meet new friends a long the way.

But there is a downside to it though, it is very easy to join and there is no tight security measures. Everybody can join and even those pedophiles can search for their prey on MySpace.

In totality, MySpace is cool and a great place to be but it should be a precaution to everybody who is a member thereof to exercise care and security measures especially not to divulge your identity and the place where you live. This is to make it difficult for those bad people out there to plan something and have you as their prey.

We never know, I or you will be their next prospect.

I used MySpace few years ago but now Is full of spammers that want to sell you every time every thing.. Not an appealing thing anymore when you receive dozes messages daily with promotional offers.

So not a MySpace fan anymore :)

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

your right dennis...coz i also use myspace before but because of that spammers,then...im not a myspace fan here anymore... :D

your right dennis...coz i also use myspace before but because of that spammers,then...im not a myspace fan here anymore... :D

too bad Jwood. One tip I could share is that try to use a different email from you personal one in order to avoid the spamming. Usually sites are really trying to send as much as ads as they could. Hope you would not loose interest in all social networking sites.

If I am not mistaken it's MySpace that started the craze of social networking. It made it a lot easier for people to get connected and even meet new friends a long the way.

But there is a downside to it though, it is very easy to join and there is no tight security measures. Everybody can join and even those pedophiles can search for their prey on MySpace.

In totality, MySpace is cool and a great place to be but it should be a precaution to everybody who is a member thereof to exercise care and security measures especially not to divulge your identity and the place where you live. This is to make it difficult for those bad people out there to plan something and have you as their prey.

We never know, I or you will be their next prospect.

I have heart sometimes about MySpace, but still did not pay attention. I think FB and Twitter are two best.

Banner ads start as low as $12 for 1 day (super amount of exposures)
Advertisers reporting GREATER results than normal.

Ad Hit Profits

I know Myspace has been only for quite long time. It is also popular, mostly are in Europe. But I don't like it and I even don't have account on it.

I know Myspace has been only for quite long time. It is also popular, mostly are in Europe. But I don't like it and I even don't have account on it.

Aren't you giving myspace an injustice? Why openly express that you don't like them if you didn't even try what they have to offer in the first place?

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

Aren't you giving myspace an injustice? Why openly express that you don't like them if you didn't even try what they have to offer in the first place?

Why I have to? I don't like it appearance and I don't have to give a shot. Got it?

Why I have to? I don't like it appearance and I don't have to give a shot. Got it?

I get it, your judging a book by its cover. How superficial.

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

I was at first curious to open a myspace account some years ago. Then I realized I do not like it. I even log in to my friedster account more often than my myspace account. I just dont feel the athmosphere of myspace, spammers and it is not really user friendly. Well let me try to login now.

Seems like MySpace is not good site anymore. I never joined in MySpace and I never heard about this site before. Thanks for members and admin here who is active to comment. So I don't need to try it on anymore :)

@Andry,

you should try it so that you will know how awe full it is...But i keep on wondering why there are still so many other users who like to use myspace. Maybe they see the brighter side of the site in which we do not see because we are not active there.

@pjbabia

I think I will pass it friend because I don't too much interest to make another account in another social networking site. It's better to use my time to post in PTP site.

hahaha.. ok but if you want to know or if you want to experience a bad thing.. then you regiester there..hahaha im joking.. there might be a myspace staff lurking around hehehe... he might sue me for telling you that..hahaha

Myspace really sucks. It have a very complex design and users made it more complex too. It takes many times to find a info of a friend.

I have a myspace account. But I used this only 2-3 times. Never backed to that. Facebook is much better.

Everything depends on my mood, or my mood depends on everything.

YM - [email protected]

Hi , friends I think myspace is good social networking site but it has less security and member profile are open to see unwanted people there is a no secret for user . Myspace have many spam messages that can block your account. But myspace has lot of traffic because it is popular site .people are crazy for it that’s it.

Thanks,

krogen krogragg dating festa

Hi , friends I think myspace is good social networking site but it has less security and member profile are open to see unwanted people there is a no secret for user . Myspace have many spam messages that can block your account. But myspace has lot of traffic because it is popular site .people are crazy for it that’s it.

Thanks,

krogen krogragg dating festa

I think myspace is outdated. Facebook had a better interface and a better way to grow your network in my opinion. That is why they became more successful. What I am wondering is why don't we all switch over to one of those social sites that pays to be there. It is too much work to click on a confirmation email(lol).

Thanks

Marcus Wahl

Cash Surfing Network

http://cashsurfingnetwork.com

Helping Build Online Traffic Businesses

I think myspace is outdated. Facebook had a better interface and a better way to grow your network in my opinion. That is why they became more successful. What I am wondering is why don't we all switch over to one of those social sites that pays to be there. It is too much work to click on a confirmation email(lol).

Thanks

I think there are not so many users in paid 2 social networks simply because they are not offering something different than the giants like myspace or facebook otherwise than paying members to participate. And let's face it not anyone is interested how to make money online otherwise Top Gold Forum will be full of members :smile::smile: We are an enthusiastic group of people that likes to supplement their revenue or to make a living online but we are not a majority

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!