Have you been scammed?

Guest David30

Guest Rich Fine

I was almost about to give my money to a scammer who contacted me after I applied for a loan online. I don't know if I can give out the loan companies name but they must have sold my number because less than two weeks after I applied I got a call from these scammers telling me that I qualified for a secured loan of $5000 but I had to send them $1000 thru western union. Obviously I did not fall for it but when I googled the name of the company you would be amazed at the number of people who actually sent them their money. Do your research people...or scammers will always take abvantage of you.

Even though I never gave my money to a scammer I did however get scammed out of a gold coin worth around $1,700. I inherited a bunch of coins from my grandfather who was a collector and needed some money so I decided to try one of those online cash for gold buyers. From what they told me over the phone I thought that I was going to get a lot of money out of the deal so I tried it. I sent my coins and they told me they never received the package. And then they tried to offer me only $100 for my loss. From that point on I learned to do more investigation when dealing with those cash for gold buyers. Has anyone other there ever used an online cash for gold buyer? If so how was your experience? and would you ever use them again?

• 1 month later...
Guest novaboi

I never really been scammed, But i know many who have.

I remember about 5 friends who got scammed on ebay. They bought items that were sent as models and miniature scale.

• Root Admin

I never really been scammed, But i know many who have.

I remember about 5 friends who got scammed on ebay. They bought items that were sent as models and miniature scale.

Hey Congratulations for not being scammed yet online. Keep your eyes open and do all the research needed before spending any money. I feel sorry for your friends. Could they ask for refund ?!

• 4 weeks later...

i sent 50 euros from my bank account to alertpay to play with hyips, unfortunately i was stupid enough to lose it pretty fast on SCAMS. Now i am smarter and using my powerful brains on only short-term hyips. i currently have too little on my AP, but im clicking hard on PTCs and using refback offers also to get some back and i have plan to earn this 50 back, should be earned after 6-7 months. Wish me luck :wink:

I had been scammed as well. But I think that comes with the territory. Everything is risky online and nothing on here stays forever. Just have to spend an amount you can afford to lose and bet what you can afford to throw away. That way you do not end up being depress over something that you have put yourself into. Of course, due diligence is needed in picking programs that you put your money on to minimize your chances of being scammed. But the earlier you accept the fact that putting money online is no different from placing bets, the better it is for you...

Just my 2 cents worth...

• Root Admin

i sent 50 euros from my bank account to alertpay to play with hyips, unfortunately i was stupid enough to lose it pretty fast on SCAMS. Now i am smarter and using my powerful brains on only short-term hyips. i currently have too little on my AP, but im clicking hard on PTCs and using refback offers also to get some back and i have plan to earn this 50 back, should be earned after 6-7 months. Wish me luck :wink:

L4im if you invested with AlertPay you still have a chance to get your money back by filling a complain with AlertPay. They are pretty good at getting money back from scamming admins. Also pay attention to short term hyips as most of them are scamming faster than you think. Is a mouse and cat game with this kind of hyips: who take the money faster, admins that scam or users that withdraw and never reinvest.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not scammed, but nowadays, more and more people suffered loss in internatioal trade due to the little knowedge about the partner or manufacturer. So you should do due diligence investigation on them. If you want to verify a Chinese company, maybe I can help you.

I've been scammed mostly in the HYIP's. But the largest amount i lost was little over $30 to sibet 'promising' hyip, im still mad at them. I play only with little amounts of cash between $1 to $10 now, mainly because i'm out of funds :D

You wont learn before you've been scammed in online moneymaking;)

Archived