Have you been scammed?

Guest David30

i never tried cycler yet neng but a friend told me to try it. i'm not really an hyip investor but if i feel like investing then i'll do it. guess, i'll be more careful next time andry in choosing hyip site to join. but for now im not thinking of investing again after i got scammed. im not recovering yet from a bad experience lol :wacko:

well i had been scammed a couple of times in a cycler mostly and then hyip is the next on list that is why i take a real look now before investing

what is cycler? how do they work? could you please explain to me? i have been scammed by hyip. that's why i don't like hyip. it is better to avoid hyip since mostly they are scam. fortunately overall i still in profit though.

what is cycler? how do they work? could you please explain to me? i have been scammed by hyip. that's why i don't like hyip. it is better to avoid hyip since mostly they are scam. fortunately overall i still in profit though.

Money cycler is a program where one person invest money and in order to get paid and make some percent ( depends on programs strategy ) from initial investment,

that person needs to wait for more money to be invested into a program and after specific amount of money ( also depends on programs strategy ), he is getting hes initial investment and + some profit.

but it still risky you could also lose it all just like hyip! :wacko:

Scammed by nyinvestment Just 40$ LR and petty funds, i make deposits in other and dont even remember them, i deposited it with risk, was not that bothered even if i was scammed, Just bought something worth over 500$ from guruscript dot com, they are taking time to respond to my ticket, i might soon consider it as scam if they don't deliver, Besides with my experience on ins and out online its quite difficult for me to fall for scams. * Word* Good luck to y'all

Scammed by nyinvestment Just 40$ LR and petty funds, i make deposits in other and dont even remember them, i deposited it with risk, was not that bothered even if i was scammed, Just bought something worth over 500$ from guruscript dot com, they are taking time to respond to my ticket, i might soon consider it as scam if they don't deliver, Besides with my experience on ins and out online its quite difficult for me to fall for scams. * Word* Good luck to y'all

40$ and 500$, this is already a big amount for me dear. :wacko: if it took long time for them to reply then that's the sign of a scam. :wacko: that's what happened to me in berton invest! :mad:

@alice

Actuallly, that was okay to invest many bucks in online as long as you knew the site that you invested well and your computer is protected with good antivirus and anti-spyware.

i dont know but i dont agree with it. maybe it's actually depends on the attitude of the person, if he's a risk-taker then he put big cash on it. and i'm not like that. :rolleyes: i'm afraid of losing a cent lol.

see, i told you to be careful in hyip site but you insist....hehehe well, charge it to experience...

yeah my mistake but it's too tempting joining it lol. i'm just thankful it's not that big amount that was taken from me. :biggrin: i will cry a river it's a huge one. :wacko:

Archived