skylady

How to post a Topic { Start a Thread}

skylady    35

First you must do a complete Search to be sure the program you have is not already listed...

Only one Topic per Program...

All topics must follow the proper format of

Title: Program name - URL

Description: Plans - Payment Processors

Format for Title:

All 'money making programs' must have this Format in the Title:

In the Title: name of program - url { no http:// or www. - look at the other topics in the catagory you're posting in and you

can see how it's done...

Format for Description:

All Surf sites - Hyip sites - Investment Programs - Cycler/Doublers & most in the Get Paid To Area as well as Referrals & MLM

In the Description: Plans - Payment Processors

Thank you members, this helps keep our Forum looking clean, professional and easy to read...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skinky    0

Hello, thank you for this post. Please, I am new here and i really want to get started and I want to learn all the rule before doing that.. How do I know or search if a programme or topic has been posted? Also, is it ok to post a referrer id alone with the programme or just the programme site?

Thank you.

skylady    35

Hello, thank you for this post. Please, I am new here and i really want to get started and I want to learn all the rule before doing that.. How do I know or search if a programme or topic has been posted?

At the top right side of all pages is a white box that says, Search

...to get a separate Tab {page} to Search on, click the second button, looks like a screw... opens another window for you...

Put the name of the program, only the name, make sure the 'drop down' tab is on Forums and click the magnifying glass at the end of the box...

...make sure the name of the program, is flush {up tight} against the left side of the box...

Also, is it ok to post a referrer id alone with the programme or just the programme site?

Thank you.

A Topic must always have a live link, your referral link, in the posted material...

...any other questions, just let us know...

skylady :wink:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skinky    0

Thanks so much for the swift response and the heads up. I feel am up for a good start and am going to enjoy my time here.

skylady    35

Thanks so much for the swift response and the heads up. I feel am up for a good start and am going to enjoy my time here.

You are welcome :wink:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

StillRemember Affiliate Program

Hi guys, I hope i'm not breaking any rule over here, just wanna you to take a look on this new affiliate program.
StillRemember offers you to earn 0.25$ per every each person who came to the site through your unique link. Register is free !!!
Minimum cash-out is 2.5$.
Good Luck and Thanks.

http://www.stillremember.net/affiliate.htm

Abda    0

Hi, I want to learn all the rule before doing that.. How do I know or search if a programme or topic has been posted? Also, is it ok to post a referrer id alone with the programme or just the programme site?
Thank you.