Sign in to follow this  
Mary

Vitamin D’s Benefits

well if you insist not to go then thats fine. maybe you just search about it to know what's really that strange thing happened to you. so is solar flares dont have a bad effect in getting this vitamin D naturally? :wacko:

yikes, solar flares? of course it is deadly, solar flares are like atomic bomb exploded from the surface of the sun. that is why vitamins is only on early in the morning.. and not in the mid day (noon)

yeah, it's nice to hear that you also know about the solar flares. so there's a possibility that we will be having a hard time getting vitamin D from the sun. :wacko:

yeah, it's nice to hear that you also know about the solar flares. so there's a possibility that we will be having a hard time getting vitamin D from the sun. :wacko:

why do you think so? all you need to do is to go under the sun early in the morning.. a little jogging would do some help...and make sure that the sun will see you.

but what if it's already too hot even if its early in the morning? :rolleyes: i just thought about that. anyway maybe we can just take vitamin D in form of capsules. :wacko:

the problem with capsule is that it may contain chemicals that gives out side effect to your body.. the best way to get vitamin D is acquiring it naturally, the best is the sun's heat early in the morning. DO you think it is already hot in 6 in the morning? when the sun is still level with the horizon.

6 am sunshine is still healthy, just don't extend up to noon because its no longer good for the body and higher risk for skin cancer.

Some textbooks (If I remember it correctly) says 6-8 am sunshine is best for the body.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

yes my father go out during that time, 6-8am. to get his natural vitamin D everyday. that was his doctor's advice. :smile: for him to easily recover.

1. Vitamin D fights disease1

In addition to its primary benefits, research suggests that vitamin D may also play a role in:

• reducing your risk of multiple scllerosis, according to a 2006 study published in the Jouranl of the American Medial Association
  • decreasing your chance of developing heart disease, according to 2008 findings published in Cirulation
  • helping to reduce your likelihood of developing the flu, according to 2010 research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

Research has shown that vitamin D might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. In one study, scientists found that people with depression who received vitamin D supplements noticed an improvement in their symptoms.

In another study of people with fibromyalgia, researchers found vitamin D deficiency was more common in those who were also experiencing anxiety and depression.

Consider adding vitamin D supplements to your diet if you’re trying to lose weight or prevent heart disease. You can find a great selection of vitamin D supplements on Amazon.com 

In one study, people taking a daily calcium and vitamin D supplement were able to lose more weight than subjects taking a placebo supplement. The scientists said the extra calcium and vitamin D had an appetite-suppressing effect.

In another study, overweight people who took a daily vitamin D supplement improved their heart disease risk markers.

Thanks for sharing such a handy content with us. I think it is the most important thing to take care of our health as health is the most precious thing in the world. An unhelathy body is useless as a patient can never enjoy his /her life.