Vitamin D’s Benefits

Rate this topic

Guest Mary

yeah, it's nice to hear that you also know about the solar flares. so there's a possibility that we will be having a hard time getting vitamin D from the sun. :wacko:

why do you think so? all you need to do is to go under the sun early in the morning.. a little jogging would do some help...and make sure that the sun will see you.

the problem with capsule is that it may contain chemicals that gives out side effect to your body.. the best way to get vitamin D is acquiring it naturally, the best is the sun's heat early in the morning. DO you think it is already hot in 6 in the morning? when the sun is still level with the horizon.

6 am sunshine is still healthy, just don't extend up to noon because its no longer good for the body and higher risk for skin cancer.

Some textbooks (If I remember it correctly) says 6-8 am sunshine is best for the body.

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Vitamin D fights disease1

In addition to its primary benefits, research suggests that vitamin D may also play a role in:

• reducing your risk of multiple scllerosis, according to a 2006 study published in the Jouranl of the American Medial Association
  • decreasing your chance of developing heart disease, according to 2008 findings published in Cirulation
  • helping to reduce your likelihood of developing the flu, according to 2010 research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

Research has shown that vitamin D might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. In one study, scientists found that people with depression who received vitamin D supplements noticed an improvement in their symptoms.

In another study of people with fibromyalgia, researchers found vitamin D deficiency was more common in those who were also experiencing anxiety and depression.

Consider adding vitamin D supplements to your diet if you’re trying to lose weight or prevent heart disease. You can find a great selection of vitamin D supplements on Amazon.com 

In one study, people taking a daily calcium and vitamin D supplement were able to lose more weight than subjects taking a placebo supplement. The scientists said the extra calcium and vitamin D had an appetite-suppressing effect.

In another study, overweight people who took a daily vitamin D supplement improved their heart disease risk markers.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest djoke

Thank you for the helpful info here. Yes, vitamins are really helpful and you should take them all 😄 But do you think the brand matters? I often take some pills and supplements and I think they are great. But maybe you can recommend something else to me?

This issues occupy the second place in the rating of endocrine disease, following diabetes. The thyroid is a small gland located in the front of the neck; its shape resembles a butterfly. There are many glands in the body responsible for hormone function. But thyroid has a special role: it produces hormones that are essential for proper metabolism. They are called thyroxine and triiodothyronine. If the thyroid is out of order, other glands in the body also can’t work properly: adrenals, gonads, and pituitary. Consequently, it affects nervous and immune system.

A human body produces nutrient D as a reaction to sun introduction. An individual can likewise support their nutrient D admission through specific nourishments or enhancements. 

Nutrient D is fundamental for a few reasons, including keeping up sound bones and teeth. It might likewise secure against a scope of sicknesses and conditions, for example, type 1 diabetes. 

In spite of its name, nutrient D isn't a nutrient, yet a prohormone, or antecedent of a hormone. 

Nutrients will be supplements that the body can't make, thus an individual must expend them in the eating routine. In any case, the body can deliver nutrient D. 

In this article, we take a gander at the advantages of nutrient D, what befalls the body when individuals don't get enough, and how to support nutrient D admission 

some benefits of vitamin D---

1. Solid bones 

2. Diminished danger of influenza 

3. Solid newborn children 

4. Solid pregnancy

• 6 months later...
On 2/24/2011 at 6:15 AM, pjbabia said:

the problem with capsule is that it may contain chemicals that gives out side effect to your body.. the best way to get vitamin D is acquiring it naturally, the best is the sun's heat early in the morning. DO you think it is already hot in 6 in the morning? when the sun is still level with the horizon.

We don't know that for sure. There are multiple factors that contribute, I'm actually found out one of the source where I've recently ordered Vit D capsules. I take D3 supplement 5,000 iu every other day and where I live everyone takes Vit D. I wouldn’t say I have more energy (as it's been a few weeks), but I don’t feel as worn down as I did.

We don't know that for sure. There are multiple factors that contribute, I'm actually found out one of the source here where I've recently ordered Vit D capsules. I take D3 supplement 5,000 iu every other day and where I live everyone takes Vit D. I wouldn’t say I have more energy (as it's been a few weeks), but I don’t feel as worn down as I did.

The long-lasting history of Chrissy planning to get rid of unwanted pounds and doing that had become an inspiring tale for many. The very best case here is that the author of the series, Dan Fogelman, stands for support to Metz. There are no obstacles for Chrissy to lose her weight as she wants. In addition, she has the opportunity to earn funds, dedicated and believing fans, and nominations for Emmy https://whatroseknows.com/chrissy-metz-weight-loss/  .

• 9 months later...