Epay-Epay.com

Rate this topic

Guest WorldMoneyExchanger

Guest WorldMoneyExchanger

Good day members of this forum!

I have one question. I want to know from members: anyone know this e-currency - epay-payments.com? We are thinking about adding a new e-currency in our exchange service and study users demand it or no.

• 4 years later...
Guest sylvially

Hello everyone,

I am from hongkong and I try to use PayPal as my payment option at first since there's no bigger name than PayPal. However, the payment experience really disappointed me badly. Now i am exchanging to use epay global payment though it's not as popular as PayPal. Why, here is the difference between these two types of payment processors:

1. about the fee

paypal( www.paypal.com ):the standard fee for PayPal accounts is 2.9 percent plus $0.30 for each transaction.And the withdrawals is too high for most people to afford.

epay global payment( www.epay.com ): it's free to pay and get paid via epay. And epay will press 1% receive poundage when you withdraw your money from epay account.

2. freeze

paypal:PayPal can freeze your account at any time for almost any reason

epay global payment: haven't heard of this issue

3. set up

paypal: PayPal is somewhat time consuming to set up. You need to verify funds they deposit into your bank account. If you don't have immediate access to that information, it could take weeks to get your statement.

epay global payment: no need to verify through a bank account, you can set up an epay account with just an email

4. accounts

paypal: accounts are not globally synchronous

epay global payment: accounts are globally synchronous, that is to say, if you set up an epay account, global use is available and no need to start different accounts in different country

5. countries be covered

paypal: more than 200 countries in the world can use paypal, but there are still numbers of countries that don't support paypal.

epay global payment: almost all the countries from the world can use epay global payment as their payment method.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sylvially

Hello guys, I come from Uk and I want to start selling some of my products both in Usa and China.I currently use Payza and PayPal as checkout option.However, I need a China specific checkout option that works with RMB as the currency.Can anyone recommend a good payment processor that is supported by the Interspire Cart that works well in China? It's usually best to avilable to both uk and China. I had ruled out the two giants of China---Alipay and Tenpay, Which are considered not right for me. My friend had recommended me the epay global payment from China , but it's fairly new and i haven't tried it before, has anyone used this type of payment method? Read somewhere that they allow exchanges to other e-currencies and have an affiliate program that allows customers to earn commissions? Above all, it's always free to send and receive money via www.epay.com . Is this true?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sylvially

Hello guys and girls:

I have used epay global payment(epay.com) as my payment option for several days since it's always free to send and receive money through epay accounts.Well, I need it to do more for me, I want to know if it is possible to pay an overseas salary into a US bank account? My staff are currently living in US and want to know if I can pay their wage directly into a US bank? If I can, how should I do? I'll explain something that all my staff don't have epay accounts. On the other hand, is there difference to tax obligations I may have? Any advice would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...
Guest sylvially

hello, guys and girls,
I wonder which is the best payment processor for you all, PayPal,payza.epay global payment or perfect money?In my opinion, If PayPal support your country than PayPal would be the best option for you. If you live in non-paypal available country, you can go for Payza.Financial security is available, transaction is 100 safe.Of course, you can choose perfect money as your payment method, but i don't know whether perfect money is a legal payment company though it's popular.Some people may choose to use epay global payment since it's always free to pay and get paid via https://www.epay.com though it's not as popular as paypal and payza. Definitely my first choice is Paypal and my second choice is epay global payment. heihei..

• 1 month later...
Guest sylvially

Hello guys and girls:

Have you ever used Epay Global Payment or Perfect Money to make money transfer online? Which one is better?I know perfect money is more popular than epay. But Epay Global Payment will interest me the most since it's always free to pay and get paid via https://www.epay.com/about_pay.html . However, I don't know whether they are legal processors or not? I have heard that epay global payment have obtained the chinese payment license, but i don't know whether it is true or not. My friends highly recommend staying away from "E-Currency" such as Liberty Reserve and just look on Google what happen to Liberty Reserve and how many people lost money from funding it. I fear these two processors are the same as Liberty Reserve. Well,anyone here can show me more details about their legitimacy? Is it 100% safe to make transactions?

• 2 weeks later...
Update

Attention Everyone,, ePay is bringing a new Campaign for the coming users for 2016. This is the time when you are going to get free money by Just signing up to this

Payment Processor and also referring your friends and family networks into it

ePay is Free to join & Doesn't Require you to enter any CC details.. Henceforth it's easy to Signup, just a few min work to complete your profile & You get the bonus

Program I ; Awards Program For New Users

Time:

- Jan 01, 2016 - Jan 31, 2016

Details:

- Once successfully registered and completed the profile

- of the epay account, users will be rewarded $1,

- and their first referrers will be rewarded $0.1.

Program II ; Awards Program For Verified Users

Time;

- Jan 01, 2016โ€”Jan 31, 2016 GMT

Details;

- Once successfully being verified, users will be rewarded $3,

- and their first referrers will be rewarded $0.5

Further Programs ;

1.You can copy the referral link in the 'Affiliate Program' to send to friends and invite them to

participate in the program;

2.You can win commissions as a referrer once any person successfully registered/being verified under your referral link during the program;

3.The rewards will be deposited to your epay account directly;

4.The number of new users will be limited to 10000 only, and verified users also will be limited to 10000 only;

5.Epay limited reserves the right of final explanation to this program.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sylvially

Hello guys and girls:
Anyone here has heared about the adwards program of epay.com and earned some bonus there? I think it is really a profitable way to earn money. The program will be closed at Jan 31th,2016, and how much you have earned as of now?

Anyway, Facts speak louder than words, just share your payment proof here, I'll start first.

*****[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFBGBCGFACA1

*******[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFBGBDEHGGAA

********[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFBH11AH2HCF

**[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFB1B1HEEHDG

*****[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFCBC1FHD2EC

*****[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFCBC1HH2AEA

*****[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFCCDGDCG2GC

*****[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFCCDGGFCCAG

******[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFCCDECF1HAF

*****[email protected] EVOU_NO: EPMMEFBGBCGFACA1
All above are my referrals under https://www.epay.com/?ref=13665 , I have earned up to 300$ one day.

Plus I have received a job offer from epay.com, and they said that they want to hire me to be their market promoter since they consider me as a successful referrer as well as promoter.

So, Just quickly to show your earnings here, may be you are the next one favored by epay.com and get your job!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sylvially

Hello๏ผŒguys and girls๏ผš
This is sylvia from epay.com, glad to share the news with you that our awards program for new users was a complete success, have you paid attention to it and took part in it to win some awards? For those who have missed the program this time, please do not be disappointed, our another awards program for new merchants will start soon. Below are the details:

Time: Feb.24th 2016 โ€“Mar.24th 2016 GMT
Details: Each Epay Merchant will be rewarded 10$, 1ST level referrer will be rewarded 5$. Both company and individual can apply for Epay Merchant as long as you have your own website that needs payment service.

More details please pay close attention to our website: www.epay.com

Welcome you to join and share the good news to your friends!

Blooming your business in Epay!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sylvially

Fast exchange your Perfect Money USD/EUR toย 
Bitcoin, OKPAY, PayPal, Payeerย 
=low as 3% fee
ย 

Profitable withdrawal your Perfect Money USD/EUR toย 
Wire Transfer, RIA Money Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram
=1% fee

-Accept global usersย 
- Quick processing order
-Low rate

ย 

And you will get the best price to buy Perfect Money, OKPAY, Bitcoin, PayPal,ย Payeerย viaย Western Unionย low as 1% fee.

-Accept global users
- Quick processing order
-No hidden fees
https://www.epay.com/?ref=527495

Guest sylvially

Epay.com:ย Our low fees are tough to beat,ย Epayย accept deposit and withdrawal by International wire transfer, Ria Money Transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram and Perfect Money.
Only 0% fee forย deposit.
Only 1% fee for withdrawal.

No limit forย Americanย andย Canadaย user!

Epay is a legal online payment system with PCI&DSS certificate. Reliable services help your money arrive safely.We provide you multiple services to take care of your online business including Money transfer, E-currencyย exchange,ย Virtualย Card and so on.

ย 

Guest sylvially

Warm Tips: an easiest way for Epay SCI integration----add below code into your website script. (need to change some value, check our image)

<span style="text-align:right"> <form name="form1" method="post" action="https://api.epay.com/paymentApi/merReceive" > <!--PAYEE ACCOUNT :--><input name="PAYEE_ACCOUNT" type="hidden" value="[email protected]" size="40" /><!--Userโ€™s Epay account --> <!-- PAYEE NAME:--><input name="PAYEE_NAME" type="hidden" value="Three little squirrels nuts" size="40" /> <!--The business name that Merchant wanted to displayed on Epay system trading page. For example: "three Squirrel Nut shops."--> PAYMENT AMOUNT:<input name="PAYMENT_AMOUNT" type="text" value="100" size="30" /><select name="PAYMENT_UNITS"><option>USD</option><option>HKD</option><option>GBP</option><option>EUR</option></select><br><br> PAYMENT IDย ย :<input name="PAYMENT_ID" type="text" value="20160314112533" size="40" /><br><br> <!--The value of this field can be used by the merchant for the order number, invoice identifier or any other reference string. --> <!--STATUS_URL:--><input name="STATUS_URL" type="hidden" value="https://api.epay.com/pay_result.jsp" size="40" /> <!-- Determines the URL to which the Epay payment server feeds back payment status; supports HTTP and HTTPS.โ€https://www.shop.com/orderpayment.aspโ€--> <!--PAYMENT_URL:--><input name="PAYMENT_URL" type="hidden" value="https://api.epay.com/pay_result1.jsp" size="40" /> <!--Determines the URL of the merchant to go after a transaction has succeeded on Epay server; supports HTTP and HTTPS. --> <!--PAYMENT_URL_METHOD:--><input name="PAYMENT_URL_METHOD" type="hidden" value="post" size="40" /><!--post get --> <!--NOPAYMENT_URL:--><input name="NOPAYMENT_URL" type="hidden" value="https://api.epay.com/pay_result1.jsp" size="40" /><!--Determines the URL of the merchant to go after a transaction fails on the Epay payment server; supports HTTP and HTTPS. --> <!--NOPAYMENT_URL_METHOD:--><input name="NOPAYMENT_URL_METHOD" type="hidden" value="post" size="40" /><!--post get --> SUGGESTED MEMO:<input name="SUGGESTED_MEMO" type="text" value="" size="40" /><br><br> <!--If this input field is present, the Memo area of the Epay payment form is pre-filled in with its value.. The customer is free to edit the memo, so its content should not be relied upon to stay unchanged. --> <!--INTERFACE LANGUAGE:--><input name="INTERFACE_LANGUAGE" type="hidden" value="en_US" size="40" /> <!-- Page international code en_US - U.S. English zh_CN - ไธญๆ–‡--> <!--CHARACTER ENCODING:--><input name="CHARACTER_ENCODING" type="hidden" value="UTF-8" size="40" /><!-- GBK,UTF-8 --> <input type="submit" name="button" class="btnreg" id="button" value="pay epay"></span> </form>

check%2Bout%2Bcode.png

Guest sylvially

new merchant accept Epay as their payment option.

If you need Forex Trading, please go for: http://cryptoforex.rf.gd/
If you need to recharge your mobile phone online, please go for: http://www.2receive.com/
If you want to find someone to help you activate your PayPal, please go for: http://ahmad-ramdani90.xyz/
if you want to shorten your link or buy traffice for your website: please go for: https://www.epay.com/shops_info.html

More and more online Merchants will join Epay in the near future. Pay close attention to: https://www.epay.com/shops_info.html

Guest sylvially

Epay is looking for quality market promoters/freelancers to help to promote our payment service, if possible, we also offer part-time job. Anyone who wants to work for Epay with decent pay can contact us via this email: [email protected] or skype:epaymarket

Guest sylvially

According to customers' feedback, so many people are apt to confuse epay.info and epay.com. please note that epay.com is really different from epay.info, they focus on different bussniss type as below:

Epay.info is an gaming faucet script and faucet list site, a samilar to faucetbox.com, and xapo.com. we can use it to claim various faucets and get paid through epay.info account. just take a look at epay.info for know more about epay.info..

Epay.com is a brand new payment processor which provides global payment service including sending funds, receiving funds, deposit,withdraw, currency exchange, money transfer etc.

Guest sylvially

Anyone who want to know more about Epay, or have some doutbs about Epay can write down here, any quesition about Epay is welcomed!! i will reply you all as soon as possible.

Guest sylvially

Since we have been frequently asked about details of the visa card and master card, So let us be clear please: we don't offer visa card and master card now, but we will do this thing soon, please pay close attention to our website.

Now, theie is only one award program working------awards for merchants

Details: If you have a website, accept it as payment option to get $10, and your 1st referral will be rewarded $5. 10000 Epay members are on the way to join your site. LINK: https://www.epay.com/about_activity.html

Which is really a good business opportunity, especially for those new websites who are looking for large number of members.

We have 5 merchants who have accepted Epay as their payment service now in total. All of them have benefited from us since we have transferred a lot of Epay users into their own users. Especially 2receive.com.Anyone can learn from their success stories and achieve the same success in your business today! Just by accepting Epay.

Guest sylvially

The Most Comprehensive Comparisons for PayPal,Epay,Webmoney,Perfectmoney and Payza. ๏ผˆfrom a bitcoin forum๏ผ‰

Deposit options๏ผš

Paypal(paypal.com): wire transfer, accepts almost all major credit cards and debit cards to deposit

Epay(epay.com)๏ผš international wire transfer, exchanger, credit card

Perfect Money(perfectmoney.is): wire transfer, exchanger, bitcoin

Payza(payza.com): bank wire, credit card, bitcoin

Webmoney(webmoney.ru): bank wire, prepaid card, credit card, e-currencies etc..

Withdraw options:

Paypal: Credit card, debit card, wire transfer. PayPal will charge you a lit bit high fee when you withdraw money under a certain amount, which varies from country to country.

Epay: International wire transfer, exchanger, credit card. Epay charges only $18 when withdraw via wire transfer, no any extra service fee

Perfect Money: The funds from your perfect money account can be withdrawn directly to your bank account only via their exchangers.

Payza: Bank wire, credit card, bitcoin. Payza charges about $25.00 when customers withdraw balance to their bank account.

Webmoney: Bank wire, prepaid card, credit card, e-currencies. Webmoney charges 1% service fee when taking withdrawl

Transaction fee:

Paypal: PayPal takes 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction and has no setup or monthly fees.

Epay: Itโ€™s free to pay and get paid from one Epay account to another.

Payza: It is free to send funds via payza and it charges 2.50 % + $2.90 HKD to receive funds

Perfect Money: Perfect Money charges a fee of 0.5% per transaction.

Webmoney: Signing up and receiving WebMoney (WM units) from other users is free. Sending WM units to other accounts incurs a fee of 0.8%

Is it regulated payment processor or not:

Paypal: PayPal, Inc was granted series licenses such as banking license or other finiancial business Licenses. It is fully secure payment processor.

Epay: Epay is a China-licensed payment company and has the Hong Kong Money Service Operators Licensing and got the PCI DSS Certificate

Payza: It is an UK-licensed payment service provider. But it's very likely they created and operated Egopay using a whole network of offshore companies. And as anybody know Egopay just scammed their clients out of their money.

Perfect Money: It is an anonymous offshore processor and you never know what the unknown operator may is going to do next.

Webmoney: In November 2015, WebMoney Europe Ltd. with head offices in Cambridge, United Kingdom announced the FCA licence acquisition that allows to issue e-money in all countries within the European Economic Area.

Is bank account or credit card required to open an account?

Paypal: yes, customers need to verify their paypal account via credit card or debit card

Epay: no

Payza: no

Perfect Money: no

Webmoney: no

In summary:

Paypal: One of paypalโ€™s downside is that its use is restricted by region. Paypal is not supported in some countries especially some not so developed countries. Another downside of paypal is its reputation. Customers have read many many scare stories of PayPal simply closing down accounts with thousands of dollars in it whilst they "Investigate" something that was against their terms and conditions.

Payza: Since Egopay closed down due to its fraud, payza has been not so highly recommended by people though itโ€™s an UK-licensed provider and it is mostly used in PTC sites before.

Perfect Money: Perfect Money has good user experience no matter for both service and costs. A major shortcoming of it is their service of withdrawl we have mentioned above. Of course, its anonymity also concerned as a deficiency by people. Further, Perfect Money does not offer its services in USA.

Webmoney: Webmoney is mostly used in Forex and we all know there are are so many people involved in it. However, it is a bit complicated for users to use this kind of payment option. Moreover, many users has said that there are few sites that they can earn with Webmoney, so they will take PM as an alternative. Maybe this is the reason why WM is not so popular as perfect money.

Epay: Compared with all aboved processors, epay is legal, easy to use and wonโ€™t freeze your account at any time for almost any reason. The most common complaint for this new payment processor maybe its lack of some features, such as customers canโ€™t add fund via ecurrencies, the bank account deposit is not available this time etc. For a new payment processor, maybe it is fine to hear this, as we said before, it has a long way to go and be accepted by users. Fortunately, Epay has announced that all these features will be available soon in the immediate future.