Chillin' out and relaxing, what about you?

Guest Rose223

Guest Rose223

I had a very long day, and I bumped into this nice forum would want to chill out here. I do like the feeling of sharing out some useful information to people and in one way help them.

Been working a lot and felt like my brain is going to explode if I don't do something about it, atleast with top gold forum this is the place where I can express myself (money-wise) that is.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rose223
me? I am just reading some posts here in top gold forum and have learned some insights too. I do share some knowledge I have to some people here who need one.

Hi there Jwood. Good to hear that there are people like you who would want to impart knowledge for free.

Looking forward for your inputs soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As for me? Just looking for posts here, welcoming newbies and giving replies to other threads too. In short, I am having fun.

SUPER !!!

Thanks David & others too...

;)

• 2 months later...

Love to hear these type of posts

Lots of them here :thumbsup:

Sure glad everyone is having fun...

I am surfing through the posts and enjoying the many comments from friendly people on the forum.

• 1 year later...

i'm here to learn new things about money making online because i don't have a real job yet. i'm finding out what's legitimate and whats not so i won't be wasting time signing up there. and lastly meeting new friends from different countries! sharing them what i already know. :happy:

It seems like we all have almost the same reasons why we are here. So this somehow unites us together to be as one family. We could share together what we know in the internet through this forum.

yes it feels good to communicate with someone who have the same interest as mine. now i don't feel alone in this world lol, because i have you guys. let's work together and make this forum the best on the net! B)

• 3 weeks later...

I like this site because I can release all my stressful in here. Almost all topics can be talked in ehre.

yes, so i think you and rose felt the same about posting as your stress outlet. that's good. but me i usually go to mall and play arcade games there. :wacko: especially the coin games! i don't know why but i feel better after it, i guess i got addicted to it. :biggrin:

Archived