Autotrading Forex Hype

Guest fenesz

Can anyone provide any valuable information about those automated forex platforms that are available online? They actually let you to copy the trades of professional traders , so you basically dont have to monitor the market 24/7. Zulutrade seem to be the most known around.

• 2 years later...

Can anyone provide any valuable information about those automated forex platforms that are available online? They actually let you to copy the trades of professional traders , so you basically dont have to monitor the market 24/7. Zulutrade seem to be the most known around.

anything you need to know shoot. I am following traders for the past 2 years and on. whatever you do, always follow with low risk! ;)

Guest hunter13

now we have many choice about robot. it can make money for us. but we must pay money for it. but i can't understand. if robot can make money . why they do not run robot to make money. they sell robot to make money. i think we will lose money when we invest by robot.

• 1 month later...

yes Zulutrade is the most preferred but its very hard to find a good trader in there, but still its very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

try using autotrade from myfxbook, they seem selective at choosing autrade provider, only proven profitable system are allowed. i've been bad experience with mql5 signal provide, too many room for data manipulating. now I linked my armada market account with myfxbook autotrade feature. unfortunetly, not all brokers area supported using this feature, only legitimate broker i assume smile.gif , but luckly my armada account are fully supported.

requirement, for autotrade provider, 3 months minimum profitabale real trac records, no lot increasment system (no martingle), max dd 50%, profit gain higher than DD, minimum trade 100 orders. with those requirement i believe you can find profitable result with you autopilot trading.

• 1 year later...

In my initial stage of trading, I was so much interested on manual trading. But unfortunately I did not get any reliable source of learning. In addition, I did not have any trainer. That’s way, till now my trading skill is very poor. Whatever, from last July I have been using copy trading service of TradingBanks and making enough money for me.

Archived