Eurusd 0.1-0.2 Spread On Hotforex

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Adriana Kenth
Hotforex is a SCAM, here is what they do.
1) Make an incorrect margin call and close the clients position.
2) Then email client that the position was canceled and funds were credited back due to incorrect margin call
3)Then watch the market.. if the market moves up, the client loose all the profit he was supposed to make, as they already
sent a email to client saying the funds were credited back to account.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am currently trading with AAFX broker. It not only gives 1 pip spread rate on EUD/USD but all major pairs. I know hot forex provides variable spread rates. I used to trade with them. But recently switched my investment. This broker provides very tight spread rate on commodity pairs also. I am scalper. And for my scalping this this low spread rate is very helpful and prolific. It also has fast execution system which is very important for scalping.

On 10/29/2015 at 0:50 PM, Jamarai Jobani said:

First experience with hotforex not good at all.

They do not reply my emails regarding my documents verification, also my first deposit.

I think this was happened to me when i started trading with this broker, but they do replied to me and explained the issue and did resolved it. Now i have no issue in withdrawals and the account is verified for the last two years since i only had experienced good improvements in their services.

Archived