Libertyexchangezone.com , New Escrow Safe Lr Exchange

Guest exchang

Guest exchang

yesterday i have used a site called www.libertyexchangezone.com

they have already prepared offers for escrew

if you are LR buyer, the other partner will send them the LR and they send you his info to send the WU

when he say i recieved the WU they send you the LR

and vice versa

check them they are good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xpress Xchange

Its been almost ten days that I sent them the money. They have now stopped replying. I will post here, if they send me the LR's. Else, I am losing $6,600 in their hands for now.

Guest Xpress Xchange

Today, I received $900 to my LR account out of a total of $6,900 that is to be sent. They are saying that they will send me money everyday. I will keep posting here, as I receive the money from them each day.

Guest Xpress Xchange

No further payment received since our last post on February 22, 2012. Our emails have also not been answered.

libertyez is a middleman service running the website www.libertyexchangezone.com. We bought a total of US $6,900 worth of LR's and paid US $6,600 in WU to them. We only received $900 from them. We have launched a case with Western Union in this regard and are hoping to get all details of the recipients from them in a few days. Once we get the details, we shall post the names as well as all other information that we receive from WU from them.

www.libertyexchangezone.com is a scam. Everyone should stay away from them. More information about the recipients will be provided here, as we get it.

Best regards,

Guest Xpress Xchange

I know that the people running this site and their accomplices are not going to return any money. The idea for these posts is only to allow all others to know that Libertyexchangezone and all those promoting it (incidentally, I was led to this site by eurfxusd - skype ID - who runs the site www.eurfxusd.com and www.eurfxusd.org) are frauds and cheats and have a self-respect worth only a few dollars.

It was never my intention to bring to light and defame the names of the persons who collected the money that I had sent to them, that is the reason that in my last mail to [email protected] on February 29, 2012, I wrote:

"Dear Sir, after continual persuasion of the Western Union office, we now have received the attached letter from them showing that the transfer from UK was done [should have been changed] in the name of "Mona Hamed", also it shows that Mona Hamed collected the payment by showing her picture ID. Please let me know if this is sufficient for you to give us the money. I will wait for your response for the next three days. If we do not get a positive response from you within the next three days, we will post this letter on all forums."

As expected, I have not heard from libertyexchangezone. I am, therefore bringing the names of the receivers of the money on this forum so that no one gets cheated by them again.

Initially, we were told that the payment needs to be sent in the name of Eslam Elsayed AlHariry. We sent three payments in the said name (two from UAE for $3,300 and $2,000 respectively and one from the UK for $1,300). Later, we were told to change the receiver name. Subsequently, we changed the names of the First two transactions to Sherine Mahmoud Ahmed ($3,300 and $2,000) and of the third transfer to Mona Hamed.

If any reader requires documentary evidences for the above, we shall post all documents received from the WU agencies here. We are still in the process of getting hold of the picture ID's presented at the time of collection.

Thank you and best regards,

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived