Is there money in Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

Just now, uncle gober said:

I really agree with that. Because with sufficient trading experience, trader will be assisted at the time to manage trading activity and face, serious problem when trading by using real account.

Traders who are already in the course of trading that is certainly must have more skill maximum trading ability. This business is a very high risk business. Maximum ability and psychological for profit can easily in the course of this forex trading with FXB Trading

Guest gaban
On 7/18/2017 at 7:08 PM, sakura said:

Traders who are already in the course of trading that is certainly must have more skill maximum trading ability. This business is a very high risk business. Maximum ability and psychological for profit can easily in the course of this forex trading

To get the profit of course traders who already have good skills trading skills. And run trading should be able to avoid in greed. Its presence in the market will only make us able to conduct trading activities with a risk that is too big. For that I myself try to avoid the name of the scam at the time of running its trading activities with instaforex broker

3 hours ago, gaban said:

To get the profit of course traders who already have good skills trading skills. And run trading should be able to avoid in greed. Its presence in the market will only make us able to conduct trading activities with a risk that is too big. For that I myself try to avoid the name of the scam at the time of running its trading activities

The ability of a key in our run forex trading in achieving success. For that I am running a good trading with FXB Trading the preparation in maximizing the trading ability so that when investing in real trading with easy to run and profits can be easy to achieve

Guest gaban
19 hours ago, sakura said:

The ability of a key in our run forex trading in achieving success. For that I am running a good trading Trading the preparation in maximizing the trading ability so that when investing in real trading with easy to run and profits can be easy to achieve

That is what we must improve in this business, with various media we can improve the quality of trading science to be successful and successful in this forex trading, and or take advantage of a facility that has been provided by brokers such as demo accounts or instaforex demo contest in our gradually to Run trading maximize trading capability

Indeed there is good amount of money in Forex and i can say that it is the best platform for making money. Making money is very challenging in Forex but it is quite possible if we maintain discipline and invest properly with a good broker. I have traded with more than 100 broker so far now since 2005 and i can clearly say that a broker plays an important role if you want to make money from Forex trading.

I am trading with FreshForex recently and i can say that they are so far the best broker with most genuine facilities ever. The broker provides me with swap free accounts, lowest spreads, fastest execution, error free execution during volatile market, no re-quotes, No deposit bonus and rebates on the amount of trade i make. The broker is packed with so much facilities which is makes it all around best broker in the industry.

We can not see real money in forex, but by trading in forex, we can earn money. But it need process. we must have skill if we want to get maximal profit. with FXB, i try to maximize what I've get from this broker. Even I still use demo accoun to improve my trading skills.

Guest gaban
43 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

We can indeed generate profits from forex, but it all still needs a prose. In the forex it will never be an instant thing, that's why traders should be able to equip themselves with sufficient trading ski

That's for sure, in forex there will be no instant in making a profit. And for that forex is a business that is very high risk, so maximize in skill good trading ability to profit get with maximal. And I run trading in a demo account or follow the demo contest instaforex for the stages we produce more consistent profits and easy to achieve

11 hours ago, pradegxs said:

I know its exciting to participate and trade in different contests, my favorite one is demo contest from , 1st place will ensure getting 1000$ for live trading, it'd be a jump start for me as its decent capital to make at least 200$ monthly. 

I have had no issues with FXB Trading since I started using their services. Market trading is very easy for me. I have achieved top notch results while trading because of the various analytical and speculative information I found on its website. Simple navigation on this site and user friendly interface. It's enough for a quality trading experience. One of the most convenient features that can be found by the merchants on this site is quality customer service and live chat facility on offer.

Guest gaban

Money in forex is very large can be obtained by a trader. But if we do not have knowledge about forex trading will be difficult in reaching the money. So we should continue to study course and practice in demo account to first make sure we are good or not skill ability owned trading. Because it is more dependent skill trading ability to be able to get the benefits to be achieved

2 hours ago, gaban said:

Money in forex is very large can be obtained by a trader. But if we do not have knowledge about forex trading will be difficult in reaching the money. So we should continue to study course and practice in demo account to first make sure we are good or not skill ability owned trading. Because it is more dependent skill trading ability to be able to get the benefits to be achieved

There are merchants out there who have tried hard but without any success to have price changes interpreted in the CFD market. FXB Trading is a website for such merchants as it will enable them to interpret and also analyze data in real time and this will include price changes.

Guest gaban
21 hours ago, sakura said:

There are merchants out there who have tried hard but without any success to have price changes interpreted in the CFD market.  is a website for such merchants as it will enable them to interpret and also analyze data in real time and this will include price changes.

Hard work to learn is very important for traders, because forex business is a business that is very high risk. A trader should be able to analyze market movements if you want to be able to get maximum results. We can indeed use a demo trading account to practice first in the way of our trading work the better.

Guest gaban
11 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

I really agree with that. Look at the risks that exist in the forex is very high, traders should be able to better manage their trading activities in order to trade to be better and true in order to generate profits.

Practicing there is a process that we must live patiently, diligently and focused so that the maximum results, then the mental will follow by itself if from the beginning is the intention for it. And the risks that exist in the forex is very high, so try to learn the risk as to where we manage well to be more able to walk real trading can survive in forex and its benefits can be obtained

21 minutes ago, gaban said:

Practicing there is a process that we must live patiently, diligently and focused so that the maximum results, then the mental will follow by itself if from the beginning is the intention for it. And the risks that exist in the forex is very high, so try to learn the risk as to where we manage well to be more able to walk real trading can survive in forex and its benefits can be obtained

In the forex we run is we always to continue to improve the skills of good trading skills, because the forex business is not an instant business to run. I am to run this trading with FXB Trading always to practice on his demo account so seriously that what is wanted in the forex market can be achieved

Forex is a good place to invest and earn a profit on the money. It needs better knowledge of forex market to gain profit by managing risk and losses in the market.Your trading success depends on your efforts and skills to do the trade.

The purpose of business is to earn profits and minimize the risk of loss, where in forex trading FXB also many opportunities that we can get through the transaction buy or sell comply with the price movement is going on

Guest gaban
11 hours ago, tauf said:
The purpose of business is to earn profits and minimize the risk of loss, where in forex also many opportunities that we can get through the transaction buy or sell comply with the price movement is going on

For that we try to maximize the ability of trading well. The more mature our preparation it will make us able to do a real account trading so that we can get maximum results. And that we can do in studying in demo account or follow the demo contest instaforex in learning to understand the way of trading well