Is there money in Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

to earn money in forex is not as easy as we think we should have enough ability and good trading psychology. so then we will be able to trade with the maximum. we are strongly advised to be a lot to learn and practice trading

to earn money in forex is not as easy as we think we should have enough ability and good trading psychology. so then we will be able to trade with the maximum. we are strongly advised to be a lot to learn and practice trading

To earn money in forex, we must have skills and also must have trading psychology. If we have them, although we just use small amount, we will get more maximal result here. We can maximize leverage to help us earn profit.

To earn money in forex, we must have skills and also must have trading psychology. If we have them, although we just use small amount, we will get more maximal result here. We can maximize leverage to help us earn profit.

Yes, skill is very important in this forex. with the skills then we will get the money in forex trading. we can use a demo account to get good trading skills so that we will make a profit in forex

Yes, skill is very important in this forex. with the skills then we will get the money in forex trading. we can use a demo account to get good trading skills so that we will make a profit in forex

Yes, Studying and learning more effective about forex market are the best way to make money and good trading strategies can also help traders to earn money in forex.

• 9 months later...
Guest sauberlime

I can say that there's tons of money in Forex. It's just not that easy getting it. If you're passionate about this enough, then probably it's worth the time and money investment. 1.gif

The consistency of profit that we will get in forex. It's easy to get big profit in one time trading but it will be difficult to make it consistenly, epecially for traders who still learn trading in forex like me.

The consistency of profit that we will get in forex. It's easy to get big profit in one time trading but it will be difficult to make it consistenly, epecially for traders who still learn trading in forex like me.

Forex is a business of money to get money. Now this forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with little capital then we can start this business well. If we could manage capital well then it will benefit us

• 2 weeks later...

we can earning money on forex if we have a trading plan. Everyone wants to make money from trading; that is not a trading plan; a trading plan is a blueprint for trading success; it spells out what you see your edge as being; if you don’t have an edge, you don’t have a plan, and likely you’ll wind up a statistic (part of the 95% of new traders that lose and quit).

we will be able to get money from forex if we have a lot of good trading skills, with skills that increase will allow us to trade with the maximum. We can improve skills with a demo account or with the demo contest as a contest demo of instaforex

If there is any business which we can call the best then it is Forex from every way we take it and that is mainly because of the seriously high level of earning potential, it is very special and really helps me working well which is why I love it so much and always suggest it to all since it’s legitimate as well, so that is why it’s so special. Another part that makes it very special is right broker which fortunately I have got and that’s OctaFX, it is very special company with having 0.2 pips spread, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, so that is what allows me to be successful without much trouble at all.

we can earn money from the forex if we have a lot of good trading skills. With increasing skills will allow us to trade with the maximum and we will get a lot of money from forex

• 8 months later...

Forex trading is the most profitable business. I have started my live trading with very low trading balance but at this moment my trading balance is more than 10,000$. That’s the real magic of Forex business. When I started my real trading then I have received 100% deposit bonus from TradingBanks broker. I have already withdrawn this welcome bonus.

Guest gaban

Yes, of course, forex is a business that is really very profitable and therefore we need to be able to have a good trading skills that will allow us to trade well and we will be able to make profits in forex trading this well

Yes, it’s obviously one of the best businesses in the world and there is a lot of money present, but we just need to make sure we do hard work which is going to be enough to bring rewards for us. I believe if we are successful then there are no limits to how much we could make from here, but at the same time the risk factor is simply too much and got to be aware of it. I never find much risk and that’s all to do with OctaFX broker and their amazing rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that’s even with the losing trades too, so it’s very useful.

Guest gaban

in forex we can earn money, but to earn money in forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well in order to have good skills that will really benefit us

• 5 months later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 6/24/2016 at 9:18 AM, gaban said:

in forex we can earn money, but to earn money in forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well in order to have good skills that will really benefit us

yes, it is not easy indeed to get money from forex as forex is a business that has a high risk it to get money from forex, we need to have the skill and good psychology that would make we can trade well

4 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

yes, it is not easy indeed to get money from forex as forex is a business that has a high risk it to get money from forex, we need to have the skill and good psychology that would make we can trade well

then with that we could train psychologically and also knowledge to be considered easily in terms of income that we expect, and for that we can also control the risks to survive in the forex trading business is running well and profitable

Forex is the best online business and when I call it best, I am obviously not saying it because I feel that way, it’s because it’s that way only. I don’t think there is any rocket science to know this, as Forex is 100x to what Stock Market is in any particular city. Anyhow, it’s not profitable for everyone, so if we have ability and skills only then we will be able to gain from it. I have learned it very well and all credit goes to OctaFX broker with their lovely guidance which is so simple that anyone can understand yet it’s highly effective followed by their demo contest option. I just like it so much that often I consider participating on demo contest only instead of real because I can make fairly decent returns in terms of prizes.

Guest boo_sl3

Yes, we can get a lot of money from this forex business. we have to do to earn a lot of money from forex is that we have much to learn and practice well so that will make us able to trade well. With increasing skills then we can be successful in forex trading