Is there money in Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

There are many part-time traders in the Forex market. Forex markets operate 24 hours a day. The daily turnover of the FX market is over $4 trillion and makes it easy to trade most currencies with instant execution. There is an advantage of leveraged trading with reduced margin requirements. I am trading with AAFX, which is an online broker of Forex and CFDs that has won a prize.

To become successful in Forex market practice is the main key. Now I am trading with a non dealing desk broker called FXPremax. Trader can practice in demo account. Demo account help the trader to test theirs limit and improve their trading skill in Forex market. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, swap free account, mt4 trading platform and many more.

Much mental patience is needed to trade with the Forex market. Because we don't need to work physically during trading. We need the proper support of our broker that I have. I am now trading with AAFX and I am very happy with this. Due to the high leverage capacity such as 1:2000, low spread, initial deposit, rapid execution, no dealing desk and requotes problem available and with a smooth platform with clear candlesticks. So I'm happy to trade with AAFX.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:05 AM, herman.lopez said:

Of course! Investors would not go crazy about Forex trading is there is no money here. If you want to have a good journey as a beginner,

If you want to have a long term positive outcome then make your own judgement and pay to horse shit promoters who ruin every discussion with their promotion.

Forex is the largest and most monster market in the world based on the amount of the daily transaction. Over $ 4 trillion dollars are traded here every day, exceeding the largest stock market called the New York Stock Exchange Market. To trade with the market we need to select a broker at first. As a renowned broker I have selected TP Global FX broker which is able to guarantee high security and a wide range of deposit bonuses in every investment.
As a part-time trader I am very lucrative with TP Global FX broker because here I have the lowest transaction cost, high security financing and other facilities moderately.