⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

Why Did You Choose Forex?

Tariq777

• 3 weeks later...

If you consider yourself as an extraordinarily qualified currency investor, forex trades would be able to make you a millionaire. It could, but, you need to be a massive hill to significant losses as well as future misery. In general, this trading entails the study, commitment, awareness, and effort.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 11:40 PM, Pixie Pips said:

If you consider yourself as an extraordinarily qualified currency investor, forex trades would be able to make you a millionaire. It could, but, you need to be a massive hill to significant losses as well as future misery. In general, this trading entails the study, commitment, awareness, and effort.

We will need to become realistic traders so that we are able to get more Profits.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The main idea why traders pick forex trading instead of other types is that it can be intuitive clear for them. Indeed, there is nothing difficult in forex trading when you gained enough experience and knowledge. In my opinion, the most difficult thing in forex trading is that it almost impossible to guess whether you win money or lose. So, forex trading in these terms is quite clear I think. To my mind, if we speak about cryptocurrency tradding, then we should state that crypto is so volatile nowadays, while forex trading includes a lot of assets, which can be whetehr volatile or not. So, the variety of choice I guess is the main distinguishing trait. 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:15 PM, Yggri said:

The main idea why traders pick forex trading instead of other types is that it can be intuitive clear for them. Indeed, there is nothing difficult in forex trading when you gained enough experience and knowledge. In my opinion, the most difficult thing in forex trading is that it almost impossible to guess whether you win money or lose. So, forex trading in these terms is quite clear I think. To my mind, if we speak about cryptocurrency tradding, then we should state that crypto is so volatile nowadays, while forex trading includes a lot of assets, which can be whetehr volatile or not. So, the variety of choice I guess is the main distinguishing trait. 

Forex trading is a type of business that can start giving us the most Profits.