Why Did You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

The main idea why traders pick forex trading instead of other types is that it can be intuitive clear for them. Indeed, there is nothing difficult in forex trading when you gained enough experience and knowledge. In my opinion, the most difficult thing in forex trading is that it almost impossible to guess whether you win money or lose. So, forex trading in these terms is quite clear I think. To my mind, if we speak about cryptocurrency tradding, then we should state that crypto is so volatile nowadays, while forex trading includes a lot of assets, which can be whetehr volatile or not. So, the variety of choice I guess is the main distinguishing trait. 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:15 PM, Yggri said:

The main idea why traders pick forex trading instead of other types is that it can be intuitive clear for them. Indeed, there is nothing difficult in forex trading when you gained enough experience and knowledge. In my opinion, the most difficult thing in forex trading is that it almost impossible to guess whether you win money or lose. So, forex trading in these terms is quite clear I think. To my mind, if we speak about cryptocurrency tradding, then we should state that crypto is so volatile nowadays, while forex trading includes a lot of assets, which can be whetehr volatile or not. So, the variety of choice I guess is the main distinguishing trait. 

Forex trading is a type of business that can start giving us the most Profits.

• 1 year later...

Choosing the right and safe broker is crucial as it acts as a bridge for traders to conduct forex trading. By selecting the right broker, traders can experience comfort and security while carrying out their trading activities. This is why I chose to trade with Tickmill, as I feel safe and comfortable trading with them.

Traders' hope and goal in entering forex is definitely to make a profit. However, it's not as easy as imagined, everything requires a process and time. I myself, in Tickmill, still have a lot to learn and practice. This is done so that I can understand and be ready to conduct forex trading well.

Forex can be a good trading profession, allowing traders to earn more sitting at home. Better result is the result of patience and perseverance. Cultivating these qualities is essential for traders. To come out of this problem, traders have to be very much cautious and should seek advice from those who already succeeded. Eurotrader makes your easier by offering all necessary support and services.

• 9 months later...

Forex trading is less challenging than other freelancing jobs. Price upsurges and goes down with time depending on inflation, deflation and poor economic state. So, fundamental analysis is needed to capture the market movement. FXOpulence provides all technical supports to their traders. Besides that, they offer a 1:500 leverage and tighter trading spread.

For now, I am still delving into both technical and fundamental analysis. In my opinion, both factors are crucial in forex. That's why I always strive to develop both aspects effectively, so that I can trade to the fullest potential and achieve profitability with Tickmill as my broker.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading can be highly profitable when fully understood and mastered. That's why I continually enhance my understanding and utilize all the facilities provided by the broker, so that I can comprehend and master everything correctly with Tickmill as my broker.