Why Did You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

• 6 years later...

Forex is most preferable trading platform in the world. Forex broker provide more facilities than other stock broker. Trade can start trading with little capital and gain significantly more. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a non dealing desk broker in forex market. It is regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It s providing me low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, low transaction cost, etc.

• 2 months later...
Guest gaban

Where forex business is a business that has a very large profit role, so we can forex is made in the main business in the work. But where the desire to gain profit is not an easy thing, big business forex business is also an existing risk, continue to learn and learn so that we can trade even better with the understanding of how to manage profitable trading when we plunge in real trading it will be with instaforex

• 1 month later...

For keeping survive in this volatile trading place confident is needed but overconfident is will harmful , sometimes because overconfident then leading trader greedy in trades, and dare to take risk in trading which actually the market very dynamic and not always after trade open trades then will directly get profit.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In order to make trading profitable, you need to gain real knowledge about trading. Many are earning money by trading only through good knowledge. So first you have to do a lot of research on trading to make a profit. The thing you need after learning to trade is to be a good broker. If the broker is not good, then you have to work hard to make a profit in trading. When I started my trading carrier, I had no knowledge about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of TP Global FX markets.

• 2 weeks later...

There are various types of Forex brokers in Forex market but you need to choose your broker carefully and as per your trading style. Most of the traders fail to choose the right one but Tpglobalfx as it is the best STP broker in the market I do select and I am using the scalping trading style. They provide me the lower spread from 0.01 pips, with instant market execution and smart bridge of technology and wide range of trading bonus and many others.

It is not possible to survive in trading without trading confidence. If a trader has low confidence, he will not get peace by trading. My confidence level is very high when I continue to profit consistently. Which is why my analysis is so good.

And I can easily make a profit in trading with the help of my broker Forex4you. However, it is not possible to be overconfident because it is a loss in trading. Trading with confidence all the time maintains a positive mindset.

On 1/17/2021 at 1:00 AM, David Max said:

There are various types of Forex brokers in Forex market but you need to choose your broker carefully and as per your trading style. Most of the traders fail to choose the right one but Tpglobalfx as it is the best STP broker in the market I do select and I am using the scalping trading style. They provide me the lower spread from 0.01 pips, with instant market execution and smart bridge of technology and wide range of trading bonus and many others.

I will say that you must use a True ECN Forex Broker and this is why i am doing my trading with the FXOpen from last 10 years.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:06 AM, ednabaker said:

Forex is a market that requires fewer resources to get started, and it also offers high flexibility in terms of time. This makes forex market the most suitable choice for pros and novices alike. Other types of trading businesses need considerable investment capital and, most probably, a business plan to

We have to understand that Forex trading can be  risky so that we must try to secure our trading accounts and also make use of the lower leverage settings.

I chose Forex because there are so many opportunities. The fundamental driving forces of the price movements are very different from those of, for example, the stock market, and I find it more interesting. Plus the fact that currencies come in pairs means that you can trade the same pair in many different ways.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:45 PM, Dora Wi said:

I chose Forex because there are so many opportunities. The fundamental driving forces of the price movements are very different from those of, for example, the stock market, and I find it more interesting. Plus the fact that currencies come in pairs means that you can trade the same pair in many different ways.

Forex trading is such type of business opportunity  where we would be able to make income based on our Trading skills and also proper Time Management Skills.

Forex is a really really best place to make an investment. If you have strong knowledge about forex and a reliable broker then you can earn a lot of money by investing your money. Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn maximum profits from the forex market if they have proper knowledge about forex. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very helpful and supportive. They always try to provide their best service.

• 1 month later...

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.