Your Favourite Broker?

Actually, without a consistent support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy, in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

That’s why, as a scalper I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of having proper trading environment for using scaling strategy. Practically, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. But, from this ECN trading platform, at all times I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

I see many traders are using so many trading brokers in their trading in a time. But, I don’t know how they manage this? Actually, Forex trading is a metal business so, I need always best concentration for my trading So, I am comfortable with my one trading account. Basically, I do not have any experience to use so many trading brokers.

Because, I started my TradingBanks and till now I am using this one as, I am getting enough trading facilities from this ECN broker, so now my full concentration on my trading not on my broker.

I have tried several brokers, and I think Fresh has one of the best conditions for trading. Terminal always works well. There is a good range of accounts with different contracts, you can open severalaccounts at once. There is no minimum deposit – you can start even with 10 dollars. Order execution is fast. Withdrawal is fast too, and any amount and method: card, electronic payment, wire transfer…

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite broker is Trade12 that I have been using from my first day of trading because of exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgably trader rapidly. Actually, this ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper treading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

instaforex are brokers who become my favorites. In instaforex I can get a lot of advantages. This broker has been providing trading conditions are really convenient for trading and I prefer start trading in the instaforex with bonus post

In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgably trader rapidly. From this ECN regulated trading broker, I am getting best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by means of Trade12Education website. So, my trading life is very much comfort and knowledgeable.

My favorite broker is MXTrade that I have been using from my first day of trading due to exclusive trading facilities. I got 100% initial bonus form this ECN trading broker that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions with lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

• 4 weeks later...

Instaforex is my favorite broker. I have been comfortable trading in instaforex, moreover I can get a bonus post useful to start trading without capital. if we could manage capital well then we will have many profit

My favorite broker is just one and that is OctaFX, but I say it is not about favorite since I am willing to work with any broker till they respect and benefits me and similar is the case with OctaFX, it is one of the top rated companies and got outstanding facilities which includes having low spreads starting from just 0.1 pip, high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also lovely cash back scheme which gives us 50% of the paid spread on any pair, it is really cool and makes trading all so much easy, I can be aggressive yet I know I am standing in a very safe and comfortable zone, it is all to do with this facility.

I have been using MXTrade trading broker from my first day of trading which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. From this ECN trading platform, I got 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

I don’t really have favorites and from my understanding, if we call favorites that means we would have tried other companies too, but in my case I have traded with just 1-2 brokers and out of them, I am with Vinson Financials since last 3-4 years, it has been really cool journey for me and has really allowed to express myself better as compare to early part of my career where I was always worried and stressed, but given I am settled with such a great company, I have no worries.

Selection of the right broker is always a really complicated issue and to get this right we must take help from seniors and also good review sites that are honest. I took help from all these and then found TICKMILL which is really a revelation in my life with their lovely conditions and super strong offers. I really enjoy working with them because of lowest spread and also strong server in all condition like NFP. i want to share about condition when NFP is coming on The TICKMILL :

In my trading career, from all trading brokers I like most MXTrade which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. from this ECN regulated trading broker , I got 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been using Trade12 trading broker from my first day of trading because of real exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life. This ECN trading platform for all time make sure low transaction cost, minimum margin requirement, easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account for practicing, customer services and much more. So, my trading life is very much flexible.

I don’t know what you guys consider, but from personal point of view, I don’t go with favorite type stuff, I rather put it about the best. Here, I only consider OctaFX in top shape, if we are not working with a reliable broker than everything looks difficult and ugly, but when we have broker like I have in OctaFX, it makes things work so nicely. They have got every facility and features that one can really dream about, I really enjoy trading with them and when you are enjoying the work you do, it’s no rocket science that performance is really top notch. Also, with having 24/5 support service we hardly feel alone with them and always get helps whenever we want.

Review of the traders use a broker is needed by other traders to see how the existing system in the broker, but everything has to be based on evidence that is clear and accurate. Trader should choose a broker who has a long journey as a broker and until now survive and show progress in his business as happened in TICKMILL

It is idly true that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which is very much dedicated to their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities. So, before investment our money, we the traders have to know the credibility of the broker with certainly.

Archived