Your Favourite Broker?

In my trading career, i have been trading for 1 year in TradingBanks trading broker because of exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading platform, for all time, I am able to trade at any major currencies with only one pip narrowest spread. By using this narrowest trading spread, i can make profit constancy by means any kinds of trading strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

I will definitely say it’s OctaFX for very obvious reason and that is their supportive conditions and great treatment which in my view is something that is really needed in order to be successful, it is a very cruel business and if we are not having enough support then we could end up with losses. I also started pretty badly, but I ended up in bad zone which is what eventually led to losing quite a lot of money but ever since I joined up with this lovely broker, I have started making serious profits and now I am pretty happy with everything and I just wish it continues so I am able to do much more and make profits easily.

These are my criteria in choosing a broker in the particular order:

1. Fast and reliable server - means less requote or almost none if you're lucky

2. Good and fast support - A broker with bad support will likely lose clients faster. A broker that takes time to validate a client turns me off

3. Swap free account - more and more people are opting for this, regardless of their religion

4. Various type of account and low spread offered - depending on my particular trading style i want to impose on the account

5. Various ways of deposit/withdraw - I prefer a broker with multiple ways of depositing and withdrawal. I dont like to wait too long for deposit/withdrawal

6. Bonus type offered - More bonus type, more better

And now i am found it all in Instaforex

At the moment I am working with OctaFX broker and that’s why I consider them the best by a fair margin, it is all thanks to their lovely conditions which includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so that is what makes them so good and a complete broker that is easily the best amongst all that I have ever worked with in my whole career.

• 4 weeks later...

It is Nova FX since they are mountain above the rest of the companies in whatever way we want to pick. I started off with just 100 dollars and yet I got entered into massive real contest of winning 1000 dollar cash, it is extremely good to have such contest to participate on especially when we are making deposit anyway, so that is just added advantage due to this lovely broker and makes trading so much easier for all especially beginners.

Frankly speaking, I have changed huge number of brokers even though my trading experience is less than two years. Then I got my ultimate address that is TradingBanks. Actually, this is the broker where I get all kind of trading facilities that I wanted, from live trading setup to free mobile trading service with 100% signup bonus. So, TradingBanks is my best choice.

I prefer the broker with reasonable spread and quickly withdrawal speed, meanwhile should check carefully user reviews.

Just make sure you're not being scammed by your broker. And so, you should take some reviews with a pinch of salt because some of them might be putting you into wrong facts...

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using TradingBanks trading broker from my first day of trading because of exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to become a professional trader rapidly. From here, i have acquired all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions which i always use during my trading for making profit with certainly.

The broker that I have been using from my first day of trading is Trade12 due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a professional trader rapidly. Actually, this ECN trading broker at all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading by providing many didactic facilities.

From here, I have acquired all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions which I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

There are hundreds of brokers operating in the retail forex market today; naturally, each has a technical capability, and business model suitable to a different trader profile. These differences are immaterial to most long term traders, for swing traders they are meaningful but not that significant, but for day traders and scalpers they are the distinction between profit and loss. At the very basic level, the spread is a tax paid on profits and losses to the broker for his services. I am choose TICKMILL which has a lowest spread

My favorite broker is OctaFX, it suits my style and gives me freedom. I have tried many brokers in past, but I was never comfortable enough with them, it was always incomplete feeling with them, but this company made me feel very much complete and i am really happy working with them, as they have made me feel special in the world which I never felt before with any company. Now I am able to do scalping, news trading, hedging or just about everything I want, I am my own Boss in very true style, it is all to this company and that’s what makes them my favorite and arguably the finest broker there is in the history of Forex.

Actually, despite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which always guarantees their clients fund.

For that reason, i have chosen Trade12 trading broker where at all times I am able to take out my money by means of automated withdraw system without any restrictions. I have not to pay any kinds of extra fees at all from this ECN platform. So, I get all profit that I earn. And, my trading life is very much profitable.

Archived