Your Favourite Broker?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jamesfx

Profiforex is my favourite broker. I have been trading in Profiforex for almost 1 year. Everything goes well. No matter deposit and withdrawal speed, execution speed, or customer support, I am very satisfied. Recently, I join their partnership program because I thought this good broker deserve to mentioned. Beside this, they provide me profitable commission. I’ve introduced several my friends to join this broker.

Profiforex is my favourite broker. I have been trading in Profiforex for almost 1 year. Everything goes well. No matter deposit and withdrawal speed, execution speed, or customer support, I am very satisfied. Recently, I join their partnership program because I thought this good broker deserve to mentioned. Beside this, they provide me profitable commission. I’ve introduced several my friends to join this broker.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd been using several brokers before, and I think i would say the one I am using now would be my favorite,

I feel I am safe with Hotforex since the customer service is effective and problem solving, every time when I sent a request, i will get the reply very soon with solutions.

The spread is not the lowest, but it's OK and I think it is similar everywhere.

• 7 months later...

Forex-Metal is my favorit broker. But why this broker is favorit to me.

Because this broker support Islami acount and I am a Muslims , so it is better for me.

Otherwise It is support credit card and Momeybokers , so it also favorable for me.

Besides they offers me $100 no deposit bonus.

And automatic trading singnal.

• 4 months later...

I started with eToro which is quite simple for beginners and it was a god choice but now I'am with AvaFX and I can just recommend.

Hi. Just curious, what do you like about AvaFX so far? I mean I did a head to head comparison and they are almost the same. 1.gif

Guest gaban

My favourite broker is broker that i'm using now. I'm trading with InstaForex. I get free capital to trader from their forum, beside that i also get the best service that make me feel comfort in trading with this broker.

Hi. Just curious, what do you like about AvaFX so far? I mean I did a head to head comparison and they are almost the same. 1.gif

Hi gavind!

Just curious are you talking about eToro and AvaFX? Because the two couldn't be more different as far as I can see...AvaFX is a traditional forex broker, while eToro is a social investment network, where you can follow, connect with and even copy the top performing traders and form "people-based" trading portfolios. I'm not saying that one is necessarily better than the other, it all depends on your style of investment of course, but I would say that we're pretty different :)

But perhaps you meant another broker...anyway, just thought I'd share my two cents!

Happy trading everyone!

Abby, eToro Team

Guest gaban

Each broker have advantages and disadvantages, the most important thing is our broker give the best service and we will feel comfort in trading. And every trader have each reasons why they choose broker which they're using now.

• 2 years later...

In my trading life, I have decided to trade in GCI Financial trading broker which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker in this market place. From this trading broker, I got 30% deposit bonus, that’s why my trading balance became too larger. Now, I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance in very months.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally, we the traders select our trading brokers according to our trading experience. In my trading career, I have decided to trade in Mxtrade trading broker for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. for the reason that, this ECN trading platform for all times make sure best trading environment for acquiring all trading knowledge by providing many exclusive trading facilities.

My favorite trading broker is GCI Financial where I have been trading for three years. From this EU regulated trading broker, I got 30% bonus that’s why I could recover my lack of balance. And, now, I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance every month. Due to many educational facilities, I have decided to trade in this ECN trading platform.

Archived