Your Favourite Broker?

I am currently working with just one broker OctaFX and they are the best there is and my favorite as well. They are regulated plus a worldwide recognized company with having won over     16 awards in just 4/5 years, it’s awesome working with them and help us in every way having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s especially developed for ECN trading and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or even delay while I can part of their rebate scheme too where I get 50% back on all trades even with the losing one too, so that really makes me relaxed and comfortable with things.

Really, we the traders have to trade in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients fund. That’s why; I have chosen Trade12 as my trading broker from where I am getting low transaction const, easy withdrawal without long process, free demo account for practicing, customer services and much more. By means of these real trading facilities now I can lead a flexible and secure trading life.       

On 11/7/2016 at 4:29 PM, Fx Mental said:

Really, we the traders have to trade in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients fund. That’s why; I have chosen Trade12 as my trading broker from where I am getting low transaction const, easy withdrawal without long process, free demo account for practicing, customer services and much more. By means of these real trading facilities now I can lead a flexible and secure trading life.       

When you Choose a broker that should be in a good condition. Please remember don’t choose a broker in an emotion because the broker can affects the result of our trading. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure trading life which ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. 

• 1 month later...

I have a long and prosperous relationship with CorporateOption and I still consider them as one of the best and most trustful online binary brokers. Especially ideal for beginners because of the user friendly platform and lowest investments plans.

Its really simple and evident to Execute and watch your trades, and no doubt they provide the highest payouts for all binary assets. They are improving as well adding new things to make it easy for traders to trade binary market. Wide Range of trading assets, effective trading signals, education center along with live webinars are the reason why I love trading with CorporateOption broker. Their customer support is class above, always been very friendly and resourceful. www.corporateoption.com

I am very happy with IMMFX ( https://immfx.com/ ). I opened my own account 6 months ago and also now introduce people. Service is first class, and any issue gets dealt with quickly. Even once when one of my clients had a problem withdrawing, they spoke to me as well and I was able to help him get the necessary documents. Basically - any times anything crops up they are always there to help

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  Regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping strategy in their platform practically.  

On 12/27/2016 at 5:21 PM, Fx Mental said:

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  Regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping strategy in their platform practically.  

we should be able to utilize all means and pasilitas that could make us helped with so we will make us knew and understand the workings of trading properly, let alone our business, risk and his loss is very high, so we should be able to understand it well to can minimize

11 hours ago, aliforex said:

we should be able to utilize all means and pasilitas that could make us helped with so we will make us knew and understand the workings of trading properly, let alone our business, risk and his loss is very high, so we should be able to understand it well to can minimize

As a trader, we need to try to maximize our trading skills. Understanding market movement is important. Try to maximize forex analysis to help us to predict market movement. there are indicators which can be maximized too

16 hours ago, Phantom said:

As a trader, we need to try to maximize our trading skills. Understanding market movement is important. Try to maximize forex analysis to help us to predict market movement. there are indicators which can be maximized too

Skill must be maximized if we want to earn more profit ,beucase it's the key to earn more profit. Do not forget to use small amount first if we want to start trading with real account. Try using 25 USD in Tickmill and get the best trading advantages

We have to choose the broker which always ensures superior execution, security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, active customer services, usable bonus offer, lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more.  Because of these exclusive trading facilities now I am using CIB FX which is regulated and always ensures best trading environment for their clients.  

As a beginner we the traders first of all have to choose the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place and guarantee their clients funds with certainly. That’s why as a newcomer I have been using AAFX  Trading which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

On 1/4/2017 at 3:52 AM, Tanzia said:

As a beginner we the traders first of all have to choose the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place and guarantee their clients funds with certainly. That’s why as a newcomer I have been using   Trading which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

in choosing a broker we can judge from the care of her, if I can make it easier and understand understand trading or not, and can take advantage of many bonus well, for beginners as well as bany learn and understand how to trade well, the comfort of the trader in value from brokerage service so we can assess their own well

15 hours ago, aliforex said:

in choosing a broker we can judge from the care of her, if I can make it easier and understand understand trading or not, and can take advantage of many bonus well, for beginners as well as bany learn and understand how to trade well, the comfort of the trader in value from brokerage service so we can assess their own well

certainly in selecting the broker must be certain and more reliable, because there is fear of fraud. And it's good we can make trades by maximizing ability and try to undergo trading using small capital of $ 1 in a standard account instaforex. With such a small capital can also be viewed in confidence and also in testing or maximize trading knowledge possessed

11 hours ago, gaban said:

certainly in selecting the broker must be certain and more reliable, because there is fear of fraud. And it's good we can make trades by maximizing ability and try to undergo trading using small capital of $ 1 in a standard account instaforex. With such a small capital can also be viewed in confidence and also in testing or maximize trading knowledge possessed

gan true we should be able to assess adequately because in broker trading very helpful at all and so we can rely on so we can better understand and understand the workings of trading well by providing services and psilitas that can be used by us as a brokerage instaforex

Actually we the traders who are particularly beginners have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  By the way I am very lucky to choose CIB FX which is regulated and always ensures 100% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads including lowest trading spreads.

• 1 month later...

I trade with Forexmart which is my favorite broker. I have tried other brokers but decided to settle with Forexmart for many reasons which will become clear to anyone that tries them. Suffice it to say that they meet every  requirement I expect from my broker. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

I am a trader with 10 years of experience and have been through a lot in my trading career. One thing I realized that a broker plays a vital role in a traders life as proper execution and deposit withdrawals are ensured by a broker. Trade-24.com broker has it all. I can never ask for more whatever they are providing me for my trading support. Analysis emails which reach me every morning, Lowest spreads i have ever seen, Charts are to the mark, bonus to leverage the trading and many more. The best thing, no questions asked during the withdrawals. Very good broker and i suggest it to every trader out there.

Archived