Your Favourite Broker?

In my trading career, after researching for a long time, I have decided to trade in Mxtrade trading broker due to many exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading platform, I have opened my swap free account in a short time without any restrictions. And, I have not to pay any kinds of extra fees at all. That’s why I am getting all profit which I earn.

• 3 weeks later...

As a newbie I did some serious research before opening an account with a broker and looked for one with a decent online reputation. I opened an account with InstaForex, execution is under one second, withdrawals are easy(their platform is nicely built and intuitive, sometimes it takes longer to process the withdrawal requests and it usually takes 1-2 days before I get my money). What I also like about them is that the customer support is pretty friendly even when I harass then with tons of questions.

In my trading career, I have selected Mxtrade as my trading broker due to many exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading platform, I have opened my swap free account easily without any kind of restrictions. And, I have not to pay any kinds of extra fees. That’s why; I am getting all profit that I earn. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Nice to see that, others forums members are infested and have putted their valuable options. By the way, directly speaking my favorite trading broker is TradingBanks. Because, from my first of demo till now I am using this friendly trading platform. This broker has exclusive education features so, I was active in my demo even though I did not have trainer.

I also prefer trading in instaforex, for me trading at instaforex will provide comfort for me. With maximum service and always give a bonus it will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable

In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using GCI Financial trading broker due to many exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading platform, I got 20% deposit bonus and every month I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

for the moment, I am more comfortable trading using instaforex, because the broker is very pleasant for trading. therefore, we need to be able to try to trade with leverage if the broker has found a comfortable. By doing so, we will be able to trade with a maximum results

In my trading career, I have selected GCI Financial as my trading platform which is considered as an award winning broker in this market place. From this ECN trading platform, I got 20% deposit bonus without any restrictions. And, every month I get 4% interest on my trading balance. That’s why, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

My favorite broker is OctaFX, it’s a company that becomes favorite for all because of the conditions and facilities that is been offered especially keeping new comers in mind. They have epic Micro account option to use for new comers where one can begin with just 5 dollars, so that’s pretty special and helps so much.

It helps in sense that we can get taste of the market without risking too much while with other companies we need to invest so much that one loss can just kill us completely, but with this 5 dollars allowed, it keeps us happy even if we lose due to such low amount and there are many other benefits too, so that’s what makes it hot favorite for beginners.

My favorite is the broker for red is instaforex. Instaforex broker is most comfortable in my opinion. using little capital then we can start this business well, especially in instaforex we can get a bonus post useful to start trading

In my trading career, I have been trading for 1 year in MXTrade trading broker that I have selected due to many exclusive educational facilities which is extremely supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. From here, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I at all times use during my trading for making profit with certainly.

I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others). the other, August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”, Mr. Agarwal states.

Archived