World Biggest Treasure....

indiana

Gentlemen,

Am a treasure hunter from far east (Philippines). I visit these Gold forum bcoz i hope I can get lots of gold research materials, inputs, comments and feedback about our treasure quest...the infamous WW2 treasures or Yamashita treeasures.

As you know treasure hunting is one of the most difficult undertakings but with lots of your help, inputs and comments, hopefully it will help our treasure quest.

Websites below are smaple of WW2 treasures...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...e_appendix3.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...r_appendix8.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...n_appendix7.htm

Where's your Avatar, if you're the indianna I know ???

Whether you are or not, would like to WELCOME you to our Forum...

looks like a lot of great info on the treasure hunt you have going...

Thanks for sharing with us :thumbup:

skylady ;)

Guest Guest_indiana_*

Skylady,

Avatar? i don't have one yet, am newbie here.

Treasure hunting is indeed one of the most exciting, dangerous, tedious and adventurous endeavor.

If you have some questions re these infamous treasures (WW2 treasures or Yamashita treasures) ...am willing to discuss about it.

Because you posted as guest.. This particular forum is available for posting by guests too

Dennis,

Am little bit confused about these website bcoz i don't see any icons or confirmation if am already logged in or not.

Anyways...is there the right place or forum for people who loves GOLD...and lots of it?

Like treasure hunter, gold speculators, gold buyers/sellers, gold miners, gold funders and stuff?

Bcoz if this is the right place..then we have indentified the location of several big volume treasure sites worth billions dollars...and we have no capability (logistics/financial/technology) to recover it.

maybe some of you here...maybe able to help my treasure hunting team.

These are some of marcos remaining big vol sites and japs ww2 sites....

THE TREASURES ARE THERE, WE ALREADY CONDUCTED ALMOST 2 DECADES OF EXTENSIVE TREASURE RESEARCH...WHAT WE GONNA DO ABOUT IT? I need the help and cooperation of all GOLD parties here...

SUSPECTED JAPANESE WW2 TREASURE SITES (PHILIPPINES )

1.LUZON ISLAND (Estimated. treasure volume)

A. CAVE AND WATERFALLS TREASURE SITES

1) Dumagat Secret Treasure 1 (very large)

2) Dumagat Secret Treasure 1 (very large)

3) El Sombrero Treasure 1 (very large)

4) El Sombrero treasure 2 (very large)

5) Secrets of Digoyo (very large)

6) Mt. Billionaire (very large)

7) Gen. Tamaso Cache (very large)

8) Gen. Tanaka Treasure (very large)

9) Sinkhole Cave (very large)

10) PB Cave (very large)

11) Gen. Yakoko Treasure (large)

12) Secret Airstrip 1 (large)

13) Snake Cave Treasure (medium)

14) Padlock Cave (medium)

15) Caged Budha Cave (small)

16) 3 G. Budha Cave (small)

17) Underground Cave Temple (small)

18) 5 Lonely Tomb Cave (small)

B. BURIED / LAND TREASURE SITES

19) Tokyo 2 Tunnel (very large)

20) Japs Jungle Base Camp (large)

21) Callao Secret (large)

22) School Secret Treasure (medium)

23) Prado’s Court (medium)

24) Springfield Tunnel (medium)

25) Japs Plane Hangar treasure (medium)

26) Cargo Truck Tunnel (medium)

27) Church Secret Treasure (medium)

28) Skull Tunnel Treasure (medium)

29) Masoc / Grandfather Treasure (medium)

30) Egg Cave Treasure (medium)

31) Zapote Tree Secret (small)

32) Mango Tree Secret (small)

33) Santolan Tree Secret (small)

34) Tamarind tree Secret (small)

35) Lamp Light Treasure 1 (small)

36) Lamp Light Treasure 2 (small)

37) Peroz Road Treasure (small)

38) Triangle Bridge Treasure (small)

39) Japs Flag Treasure 1 (small)

40) Japs Flag Treasure 2 (small)

41) Japs Execution Camp Treasure (small)

42) Mango Hill Treasure (small)

43) Japs Cargo Plane 1 (small)

44) Japs Cargo Plane 2 (small)

46) Eagle Rock Treasure (small)

C. UNDERWATER TREASURE SITES

46) 2-Metal Box (small)

47) Underwater Golden Budha (small)

48) El Diablo Island Secret (small)

2. MINDANAO / VISAYAS ISLAND

A. LAND TREASURE SITES

49) Seven General Treasure (very large)

50) Three Gen. Treasure of Tagurano (very large)

51) Gen. Yamashita Treasure at Mundo Hill (very large)

52) Gen. Yamashita Treasure at Panabo (large)

53) Gen. Sakura Treasure (large)

54) Gen. Toyogoshi Treasure (large)

55) Gen. Kutamura Treasure (large)

56) Gen. Teruya Treasure (large)

57) Gen. Yamada Treasure (large)

58) Gen. Murakami Treasure (large)

59) Adm. Nakone Treasure (large)

60) Adm. Igie Treasure (large)

61) Col. Oshihiro Hansawa Treasure (large)

62) Col. Yamaguchi Treasure (large)

63) Lt. Ohata Treasure (medium)

64) Secrets Of Carmen (small)

65) Secrets of Cuyo Island (small)

66) Secrets of Dalirig (small)

67) Secrets of Dagat K Dabaw (small)

68) Secrets of Lake Sebu (small)

69) Secrets of Lake Venado (small)

70) Secrets of Lipadas (small)

71) Secrets of Makilo Ranges (large)

72) Secrets of Mt. Apo (large)

73) Secrets of Namnam (small)

74) Secrets of Pangantucan (large)

75) Secrets of Raware (medium)

76) Secrets of Silae (small)

77) Secrets of Sinuda (small)

78) Secrets of Tamugan (medium)

79) Secrets of Upian 1 and 2 (medium)

80) Nubos Treasure (medium)

81) Takahashi Butai Treasure (very large)

82) Kashibaora / Tanaka Treasure (very large)

83) 10th Buntai Treasure (medium)

84) Horse Cave Treasure (small)

85) Crocodile Cave Treasure (medium)

86) Giant Lizard Cave Treasure (medium)

87) Madapo Hill Treasure (small)

88) Kiakol Treasure (small)

89) Todaya Treasure (medium)

90) Crown of Cambodia (medium)

91) Djakarta Tunnel (very large)

92) Medusa Tunnel (small)

93) Tunnel 9 (very large)

94) Lying Lady Mountain (medium)

95) Golden Budha of St. Francis (small)

96) 3 –Chained /Wired Tomb (small)

97) Lonely Tomb of Talomo (small)

98) Lonely Tomb of St. Ines (small)

99) Lonely Tomb of Luban (small)

100) Sea Tomb of Luban (small)

101) 15 lonely Tomb of Wao (medium)

102) Samurai Tomb (small)

103) Sinkhole Tomb and Box (small)

104) Mysterious Jungle Steel Crate (small)

105) Waterfalls of Block (small)

106) Foxhole of Umayam (small)

107) Swimming Horse of Kisawi (small)

108) Underground Horse of Mt. Magolo (medium)

109) Tabokno Falls treasure (small)

110) Gandara Secret (small)

111) St. Vincent Secret (small)

B. UNDERWATER TREASURE SITES

112) Siwa Maru,D Island Ship(very large)

113) Tikang Maru (large)

114) Sakima Maru (large)

115) Maru of the Orient 3 (large)

116) Capt. Kimura 6 ships (very large)

117) Mini Submarine (small)

118) Camouflage Submarine (medium)

119) Cliff wall Submarine (medium)

120) Underground Submarine base (large)

121) Runway Edge Sea Vault (small)

122) Daibatsu of Ginoog and Davao Gulf (large)

Notes:

1) Treasure volume: small (1-10 tons), medium (20-50 tons), large (50-100 tons), very large (above 100 tons). Estimated volume of treasure may change.

2) These are the treasure leads and information we have accumulated thru more than 20 years of extensive treasure research, exploration, actual operation, interviews of Japs / Filipino veterans, maps, live pointers and natives.

3) These are the combination of different type of treasures sites….buried (shallow/deep), tunnel, caves (open, closed, waterfalls, underwater), ship and submarine wrecks, tombs, statues, school, church, etc. In different kind of terrain in the Philippines…town, mountains, jungle, waterfalls, caves, rivers, sea…etc.

4) These suspected treasure sites have different stages of operation: for diggings, exploration, recovery, relocation…etc.

5) Its our team that names these suspected treasure sites for easy reference.

• 8 months later...

Gentlemen,

Everybody is talking about GOLD bcoz its souring high...some speculate...some dream of making lots of money out of these POG.

Helleur?

I have already exposed here ANOTHER SOURCE OF GOLD...which is WW2 Japanese Treasure, why is it nobody seems to get interested? Do you have any idea how big is WW2 Japanese Treasures?...one single recovery alone is enough to affect the POG...how much more if you had several treasure recoveries...am sure you YOU CAN CONTROL THE POG.

ALL of you love gold...wanted to have lots of gold...thats the fact of life.

Then WHY DON'T WE HELP EACH OTHER RECOVER THESE INFAMOUS WW2 TREASURES?

Am sure one of you out there...somehow knows how to avail for us "Exploration Grant" which we can use to recover buried treasures....Or probably one of you there have "mining connection" that can help us recover these treasures.

Then help us each other....we have more than 100+ WW2 buried Japanese treasure sites....somebody out you there probably had an access to "fund or grant" for our treasure projects....THEN LETS HELP EACH OTHER, AND RECOVER THESE INFAMPOUS BIGGEST TREASURES OF ALL TIME.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

hey im interested on informations you have posted here, i enjoyed reading it. because im also from the country where you came from. and like you i have heard some of this stories about hidden treasures. a relative of mine even dug up some gold somewhere in mindanao. now they are rich according to my father when he last visited there. very nice post! thanks for this suspected golds you listed. :cool:

hmp! another yamashita treasure spotting.. maybe it is true that General Yamashita left so many hidden treasures during the war. But I have not heard of other Japanese General who also have buried treasures in the Philippines. Let me ask my friend.....

i think only general yamashita left this treasures in the country. i also haven't heard of other japanese official did the same. so means all of this suspected places was all buried by the general's soldiers. :cool: :blink:

It is a fact that General Yamashita is not the only Japanese General in that time. but maybe he is the general of the generals. ( Am i making sense?) how could he bury all those in many parts of the Philippines. Of course there is this war.

i did not say he buried all those treasures all by himself friend, obviously he can't do that unless he's an alien or someone with some sort of powers. :laugh: his soldiers did it for him. because the americans were coming to destroy them. i guess they hid it with the hope that if they ever win the war, they will just come back for all of those treasures. :unsure:

• 6 months later...

hmp! another yamashita treasure spotting.. maybe it is true that General Yamashita left so many hidden treasures during the war. But I have not heard of other Japanese General who also have buried treasures in the Philippines. Let me ask my friend.....

Read the suspected Japs treasure sites list above...some of those sites are named after Japs generals and military officers for easy reference. Yamashita treasure is just a slang term for all WW2 Japanese treasures in the Philippines and besides its the treasure of Gen. Yamashita that was FIRST RECOVERED by Pinoy treasure hunter Rogelio Roxas.....thats why other japs treasures was named after him for easy recollection but not necessarily Yam treasures but Japs treasures.

BTW...The CIA treasure hunting team had recently recovers a few hundred tons of gold, they use private jet to haul and remelt it in Hongkong and Europe...PROOF THAT JAPS TREASURES INDEED EXIST...oks? :blink:

GOLD SPECULATORS AND BUYERS...WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT...WAIT AND DROOL?...hehe :laugh: ...OR JOIN THE ADVENTURE :blush:

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Gold treasure at India temple could be the largest in the world. The value of treasure consisting of thousands of kilos of gold, diamonds, gems and Silver ornaments, found concealed in different cellars in the Temple of Sree Padmanabha swamy in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of South Indian state of Kerala. This treasure is estimated to cross over hundred of crores.

Thanks

GPS Tracking

Medona,

Its true that one of the biggest treasure recoveries was that of in Indian temple but its for the year 2010 only.

The biggest treasure recoveries was during Phil. Pres. Marcos treasure hunting days from 1965-1980's...they recovered hundred thousand tons, equivalent to several US$Trillion as of today. Former First lady Imelda Marcos confirmed on ty that in one bank act, in Citibank alone they had one US$ trillion dollar deposits..and they have several dozens bank act all over the world..Read the website below:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretgoldtreaty/letter_appendix8.htm

How do I know that?..we are treasure hunter, we conduct our own decades of extensive treasure research. We know they exist..the facts are on the internet. If all gold trader , brokers or agents....will help one another and finance our Expedition team...I will prove that WW2 treasure exist.

Archived