email spam

Guest Mary

• 1 month later...

Well there is the governments site Can-Span act.

Though still trying to find valid information to report the buggers. You would think that they would be eager to collect the 10k for the violators.

• 1 year later...

300 are too much.. I think i have about 20-30 spams i receive in a day.. they all go to spam folder. but there are some emails which are not spam but still will go to spam folder..geeezzz...

yeah it's enough to lose your sanity lol. you're right, there are emails that are not spams but located in my spam folder, why is that? do you know the reason? B) and sometimes when i already unsubscribe to their messages, im still getting it. crazy! B)

• 3 weeks later...

If me, I don't too much know how much spams messages which I got everyday. Maybe about 10-50 spams, but I am not sure because sometimes there is none of them in a day hahaha...

none in a day? you must be lucky not to receive spam in one day. i mostly get spams of winning in a lottery or contest that i didnt even remember i joined lol. :biggrin: because of these i need to check my email everyday to get rid of it.

yes andry i remember it on LR site telling about those fake activation link. so i hope everybody knows it now, dont be fooled by them okay. i think i got all kinds of spam in my mailbox! :biggrin:

always check the url in the browser bar...if it is not the correct url..then alert your self...it is very difficult being hacked. and your money is stolen..i never recieved any false or phishing emails... but i am aware of that modus operandi.

@alice

Yeah, I think almost all of us who had LR account ever got that kind of email. That was really annoying me, I don't know how did they could get my e-mail address and sent to me.

maybe some forum sites who has our LR accout numbers give our account numbers to phishers.. iam just suspecting but i am not sure if it si true.

Archived