firefox

Guest Mary

BRAVO!!! same here... we are compatible with each other...hehehe have you tried Chromium? Chromium is like Google Chrome. It is in fact Google Chrome, I thought it is only for Linux operating system but i read in the ubuntu forums that Chromium can be installed in Windows Operating system.. Beside of being a chromaniac, I am a googlemaniac..hehehe I want to buy Nexus someday.. and Laptop powered by Chrome OS...hehehehe

I thought chronium and chrome are the same, I am just not minding it since I thought there are just some typographical error on your side lolz, well anyways, thanks for introducing however, I am already contented using chrome here

I thought chronium and chrome are the same, I am just not minding it since I thought there are just some typographical error on your side lolz, well anyways, thanks for introducing however, I am already contented using chrome here

there is a small difference between google chrome and chromium., the technicalities behind both are almost the same. I think Chromium is Linux based and google chrome is windows. It is both browser and made by google of course.

there is a small difference between google chrome and chromium., the technicalities behind both are almost the same. I think Chromium is Linux based and google chrome is windows. It is both browser and made by google of course.

So then still, better use chrome because I am windows based :)

thanks for that information though because I thought they can

all be use on windows based OS

@neng

I think Google Chrome is good too beside Firefox but too bad there are some problems if I used that. Some sites couldn't be opened with Google Chrome. That's why I prefer to use Firefox than another browser.

How come you could not open some site using chrome? I see it really convenient on my side using this kind of browser, you know I even recommend it to some friends and now they consistently using this browser too

How come you could not open some site using chrome? I see it really convenient on my side using this kind of browser, you know I even recommend it to some friends and now they consistently using this browser too

yes indeed, But i think i agree on Andry sometimes. That is because there are time that some sites will not be accessed. I just dont know and i am not so sure if this is a browser issue or network issue. But it is fixed later. In the long run, Chrome really is faster. It is light weight because it occupies small space in your pc.. and i like the extensions too...

@neng

There are some websites which can't be opened in Google Chrome. There are some flash or plugin that can only be opened in Firefox and Internet Explorer. Some games can be opened in Firefox and IE only.

yes, same thing is through internet explorer and firefox. there are sites that only opens in google chrome. that is specially made for that specific browser. like the body browser by google chrome. it need extention for us to use that site.

@amcfx

I don't think so, it can be combined here too hahaha... Okay I will compare FireFox with another browsers, Opera is good enough than Internet Exploerer but I prefer to use Google chrome. So if I listed the browser that I liked. Here is the list :

1. Firefox

2. Google Chrome

3. Opera

4. Internet Explorer

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@amcfx

I don't think so, it can be combined here too hahaha... Okay I will compare FireFox with another browsers, Opera is good enough than Internet Exploerer but I prefer to use Google chrome. So if I listed the browser that I liked. Here is the list :

1. Firefox

2. Google Chrome

3. Opera

4. Internet Explorer

Firefox new 4.0.1 version is great. But I still like Chrome though it sometimes make problem with some websites. And iE is the worst one. Safari browser can be place 4 in your list.

@alice

I've tried to use both of those browsers and there is no problem at all with my computers friend. Relax, there will be no crash in your program. You can try Google Chrome too, it's good browsers too I think.

like i said it sometimes crash but i don't know why that happened. i still have my IE but not using it. so which of the two browsers you use the most? :rolleyes:

Archived