Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'tip of hyip'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Business
  • SEO
  • Social Media
  • Finances
  • Making Money
  • Digital marketing

Product Groups

  • Banner Ads
  • Pin Topic / Sponsor Forum
  • Newstters, Articles
  • Packages
  • TGF Premium Membership

Forums

  • Top Gold Forum Lounge
    • Signup a FREE account to access the full forum
    • Info & Announcements
    • Introduce Yourself - Make connections
    • Newbies Lounge
    • $$ Top Gold Cash Forum $$
  • Money Making Opportunities
    • Cryptocurrencies Corner
    • Forex Trading
    • High-Risk Money Making Opportunities
    • Online Payment Providers
    • Other Money Making Opportunities
  • Digital Marketing - Promote your business
    • SEO Help (General Chat)
    • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
    • Blog & Content Marketing
    • Generate traffic
    • Web Site Feedback
    • Resources & downloads
  • Online Business Management
    • General Business and Entrepreneurship
    • Running a business (offshore inc., finances, legal, etc.)
    • Hosting, VPN & Servers Discussions
    • Content Management
  • Online Business Monetization
    • Content Monetization
    • Affiliate Programs
    • Selling on-line (E-commerce)
  • Marketplace & Advertising
    • TGF Marketplace - Buy and Sell Digital Goods
    • Advertising, Offers
    • Everything else
    • Advertise on TopGoldForum

Categories

  • Documentaries
    • Offshore business
    • Cryptocurrencies
  • Interviews
  • News
  • Apple Fans Club's Videos

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Jabber


Skype


Website URL


ICQ


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. First of all, I started this blog with the hope to 'FIGHT AGAINST CHEAP SCAM AND TO OPEN THE EYES OF NEWBIES' I am talking about those newbies who loss all their money in cheap scams and those newbies who think that these are real companies and they invest money again and again in them. I want to be totally different from others in the industry. Im not here to promote and discuss every new program like others do. We share only quality here and not quantity. My main goal should always be helping each other and making money out of good programs which are only few in the market.... And I am very much thankful to all my readers.... Let me help you where to look, what are the signs. here our 'Golden Rules' 1. Never invest more than you can't afford to lose. 2. Never invest all your capital in a single project. Divide it in 5-8 programs. Not mor 3. Never reinvest all your profit in the new coming project. Cash-out 70% of your profit and reinvest the remaining 30% in only reputed new coming projects. 4. The higher the return on investment (ROI), the more likely for the program to be a scam and if it is not a scam, then there is a high possibility that it will not last long. 5. Be updated everyday and BEFORE you invest. No ONE can predict the life of an Hyip. Invest the money you can afford to lose no matter who says what!! 6. Never compound 100% in a Hyip. In the beginning from your investment 0% compounding till breakeven. Then 60% compounding till end program 7. Withdraw daily (To minimize the risk of sudden shut down) 8. Withdraw in whole number to minimize your cost and easier to take record. 9. Update your moves regularly.Keep your eyes open for potential programs. 10. Last but not the least, keep control over the greed. Don't let the greed to take control over you. Control your Emotions, stand a large portion in our success in investing. 1. Invest like a rich man.
×