Contest: Receive 150, 100 or 50 EUR. To do this, you need to guess the Bitcoin rate most accurately and make a repost!
Conditions of the competition:
1) The winners will be those who more accurately and earlier indicate the Bitcoin exchange rate which will be on 28 March 2020 at 12.00 (GMT time) on the exchangebitfinex.com.
The exchange rate can be checked either on the exchange rate bitfinex.com, or on our website https://www.xmlgold.eu/, or through the service https://www.tradingview.com/chart/
Prizes will be paid in bitcoins at the exchange rate at the time the competition ends (on 28 March 2020 at 12.00 (GMT time)
2) You must:
a) Be a subscriber to the xmlgold.eu Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Xmlgold/
b) In the comment, write a prognosis for the rate.
c) Repost this announcement.
3) Each participant can make only one prognosis (but you can delete the old comment and leave a new one). If the participant leaves several prognoses, only the first of them participates in the event, the rest will be ignored.
4) If two users make the same prognosis, the winner will be the one who has left his forecast earlier.
5) If there is made no repost on the page by the potential winner at the time of summing up, the victory is awarded to the next participant in turn.
6) In order to be a winner, your page must be open (accessible for viewing by all users) for the period from 27 March 2020 to 29 March 2020. The repost of the original message must be made.You are not allowed to make a repost of an individual image, a normal group link, or a simply copied text.
7) The accounts with low activity will not be able to become winners of the competition, and the victory will be awarded to the next participant in turn. Minimum criteria for the winner: the total number of friends and subscribers is at least 30; the profile microblog (on the wall) must contain at least one entry older than 1 month, different from other repost competitions; there must be at least one image on the profile photo established earlier than on 1 March 2020
Prognoses are accepted until 27 March2020 at 12:00 (GMT time), all prognoses made after will not be taken into account and will be deleted by the moderator.