• Create Account
Welcome to Top Gold Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Global

Photo

What Is Black Hat Seo?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

log0008

log0008

• Members
  • 2 posts
Black Hat search engine optimization is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually includes one or more of the following, breaks search engine rules and regulation, unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

rāmo

rāmo

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 16 posts

I was never familiar with this until now.
Sounds risky.
lol

somyaguru

somyaguru

• Members
  • 2 posts
thanks for the important topic.

Zmachine

Zmachine

• Members
  • 4 posts
it goes a whole lot deeper than this too. there is hundreds of blackhat tricks and methods

CebuMarketing

CebuMarketing

• Members
  • 4 posts
Black Hat SEO are all this White Hat techniques that Google didnt like anymore...
So whats legal and known as a working SEO technique today, could been banned by Google tommorow (for several reasons)...
In my eyes, functional SEO is mainly grey, hehe....

[X]<--- nail here for a new monitor

kaichou22

kaichou22

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 69 posts
I will not definitely try Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. It may harm my blog. Is there a possibility that my blog be banned by Google search engine?
Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs

ScrapeBrokers

ScrapeBrokers

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 36 posts

I will not definitely try Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. It may harm my blog. Is there a possibility that my blog be banned by Google search engine?

Hello kaichou22. I'm doing blackhat search engine marketing for over 2 years and trust me I've seen a lot. Some people achieve great results and get thousands of visitors daily while others get them banned. If you use common sense in internet marketing and learn how to do things propperly then you can stay away from ban hammer.

Google ban forever only really nasty spammed blogs. If you only do some mass commenting, mass artikle marketing or mass like/google+ you should be fine. Just don't forget use common sense and you will be fine.

Another thing about black hat marketing is the fact that is way cheaper than while hat. White hat focus on quality (Expensive) while blackhat focus on quantity (cheaper). If you can do both quality and quantity backlinks and marketing is great but... Is darn expensive..

Personally I advice you to mix blackhat marketing with whitehat and you should be fine

aaron191

aaron191

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 85 posts
okey i got a little , But can anyone explane difference between Black Hat SEO and international seo .
and can we say Black hat seo is a part of international seo .

DewDrop

DewDrop

• Members
  • 3 posts
It means techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unprincipled manner with breaking search engine rules and regulations.

andymurray558

andymurray558

• Members
  • 2 posts
black hat SEO is used for rank up in google site which is not recommanded it may cause in low rating of ur site... to rank up there are very simple tecniques that are used for international seo which are link binding forums, blogs,photosharing,etc... you should have search abit...
good luck

cracklings1017

cracklings1017

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 16 posts
Illegal if caught... but really high earning if not...
MORE CRACKED, NULLED AND REGISTERED TOOLS!
CLICK HERE!

phyl6058

phyl6058

• Members
  • 5 posts
Thanks for share this nice information here. I want to ask question . Is black hat tech are good for web site ?? waiting for your answer...

ooliver186

ooliver186

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 10 posts
Black Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who are looking for a quick financial return on their Web site, rather than a long-term investment on their Web site

quinton

quinton

• Members
  • 6 posts

Nice topic.. And thanks for this amazing and informative information regarding black hat seo .. Black Hat SEO is an unethical way to get traffic to your website and get increase in ranking .. 

colin214

colin214

• Members
  • 6 posts
Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines rules. 
Black hat SEO is the use of techniques that are unacceptable to search engines to boost a page's position in search results. These techniques are intended to trick search engines into giving pages higher positions in search results, and they have no benefit to site visitors. 
Black hat SEO techniques are used for two reasons:
1-They work - until search engines find out about them and they don't work.
2-Some people don't understand that black hat SEO techniques can get their sites penalized or banned from search engines

Gabriele Schafer

Gabriele Schafer

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 12 posts

How black hat Seo harms the Blog?

todion

todion

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 16 posts

If you don’t care search engine algorithms and guide line when website optimization (On /off) starts than such kind of optimization process are in Black hat SEO category, it provides instant search results (visibility and search traffic) with small time.

It is consider as a Spam in search engine eyes.

Dion Global Solutions  expertise in India Financial Content and Organic SEO Services and Research Reports Writing India

TottyWonts

TottyWonts

• Members
  • 2 posts

Black Hat search engine optimization is normally defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include one or more of the following characteristics:

breaks search engine rules and regulations

creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site 

arshyaditi

arshyaditi

New Money Maker

• Members
  • 14 posts

Various techniques are used for search engine optimization, or SEO. One way to group these techniques is with hat terminology: white hat SEO, black hat SEO, and gray hat SEO.Black hat SEO is considered unethical SEO.