hello from indiana

hello. i am new to this forum. i just wanted to drop in to say a little something about this website that i have been participating in. YES it is real and no it is not a scam. i have traded in my points several times to 'buy' things for my daughter.

The name of the site is points2shop. This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.

How is this possible? It's possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When i do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that i can then get things from amazon.com. You can also earn points by playing games. I personally find the games to be the easiest way to earn points.

{edit... This program is already posted as a Thread}

Archived