Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest sahayat

Now we can feel more proud to FBS .......

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders!

We are proud to announce that FBS company has been awarded as “Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012” by Global Banking & Finance Review Awards*. This award is a recognition of the achievement and the high level of services offered by FBS.

nagrady2.jpg

“We believe we are well-positioned to continue the company’s growth in Asia,” says PR-manager of FBS Anna Zamurakina. “We are committed to providing our services and products in an efficient and innovative manner consistent with the needs of our clients, and we offer a trading environment that is fast, convenient, reliable and valuable in terms of quality.”

* Global Banking & Finance Review is an online portal which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view for informative and independent news for the global banking and finance industry. The Global Banking and Finance Review Awards were created to recognize achievement, progress and inspirational change within the financial world.

http://www.fbs.com/n...roker-asia-2012

Yep, I am very proud of the FBS. This award is suitable for FBS because we can see todays condition for it's broker.

Guest debook

Now we can feel more proud to FBS .......

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders!

We are proud to announce that FBS company has been awarded as “Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012” by Global Banking & Finance Review Awards*. This award is a recognition of the achievement and the high level of services offered by FBS.

nagrady2.jpg

“We believe we are well-positioned to continue the company’s growth in Asia,” says PR-manager of FBS Anna Zamurakina. “We are committed to providing our services and products in an efficient and innovative manner consistent with the needs of our clients, and we offer a trading environment that is fast, convenient, reliable and valuable in terms of quality.”

* Global Banking & Finance Review is an online portal which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view for informative and independent news for the global banking and finance industry. The Global Banking and Finance Review Awards were created to recognize achievement, progress and inspirational change within the financial world.

http://www.fbs.com/n...roker-asia-2012

this award is the prove that FBS always try to give us the best in trading. So FBS is always do improvement, to make the traders can be more comfortable to trading with FBS. And now FBS have been recognized that have a fast growing process to be a known broker among the traders ^^

Guest sahayat

Top ten today :

1 269913 Russian Federation Uzyukovo 250029.54 utyf

2 268448 Ukraine Poltava 198329.78 bazarov

3 266538 Russian Federation Ulyanovsk 194445.25 romkin

4 266307 Tajikistan Hudzhand 192586.92 akilov

5 268436 Latvia Riga 140539.22 Доктор

6 269127 Indonesia Banjar 123487.70 dadang_66

7 264412 China Chengdu 113807.80 sun_m_83

8 264741 China Chengdu 98158.77 s_zhang_1980

9 269230 Indonesia Jakarta 94751.38 agung_s_79

10 266187 China Chengdu 94221.36 ma_l_82

www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

Top ten today :

1 269913 Russian Federation Uzyukovo 250029.54 utyf

2 268448 Ukraine Poltava 198329.78 bazarov

3 266538 Russian Federation Ulyanovsk 194445.25 romkin

4 266307 Tajikistan Hudzhand 192586.92 akilov

5 268436 Latvia Riga 140539.22 Доктор

6 269127 Indonesia Banjar 123487.70 dadang_66

7 264412 China Chengdu 113807.80 sun_m_83

8 264741 China Chengdu 98158.77 s_zhang_1980

9 269230 Indonesia Jakarta 94751.38 agung_s_79

10 266187 China Chengdu 94221.36 ma_l_82

www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

hmm, it looks that will be very hard for Indonesian trader to catch up the first position >< hopefully next week this position can change and Mr. Dadang can be in the top three position =D

Guest lollabun

hmm, it looks that will be very hard for Indonesian trader to catch up the first position >< hopefully next week this position can change and Mr. Dadang can be in the top three position =D

Demo contest FBS always full with surprise, let's wait the result next week, hopefully good news will come to us.

Guest debook

Demo contest FBS always full with surprise, let's wait the result next week, hopefully good news will come to us.

right, hopefully at the end of this FBS demo contest the winner is from Indonesia ^^

Guest debook

Yeah, I hope so. And we can take a part again in the next contest.

it's a must bro to participate this contest again next time ^^ let's try more hard next time, maybe we can meet at the top position in this FBS demo contest next time

Guest sahayat

Yes, I think so... The contest will be finish on the end of this week, really hard to catch up the first position.

Guest sahayat

right, hopefully at the end of this FBS demo contest the winner is from Indonesia ^^

As an Indonesian, I do hope so, but surely hard to catch, because the balance is much different

Guest debook

As an Indonesian, I do hope so, but surely hard to catch, because the balance is much different

yep, you're right. I think the top three in this FBS demo contest have a really big balance, so it will very hard to others traders to catch them ^^ hopefully next time, Indonesian traders can win this FBS demo contest

Indonesian trader didn't make it :)

I see on the last standing, the winner are from russian federation.

Congratulations for the winner.

FBS opened new office in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

20120601_184020.jpg

Dear traders!

As the major Forex broker in Asia FBS continues its expansion and now all the traders are welcome to our new office in Johor (Malaysia)!

FBS’s presence in Johor puts the company in position to provide enhanced service to its traders and partners in Malaysia.

Malaysia FBS Support & Education Office

Address: No14-02,Jalan Sri Perkasa 1/3, Taman Tampoi Utama,81200,Johor Bahru,Johor

Office phone no: +6072953693

"I feel really good about the stuff we've built here. Our professionals will be teaching and answering any and all the questions about Forex and FBS that traders might have. Here you will find everything you need to know to start your successful trading in Forex," promised Salme Akma bin Salleh, the head of Johor representative office, at the grand opening.

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Malaysia.

Guest lollabun

I feel more comfortable to trading with FBS after read this :

Funds protection

In an effort to ensure the security of your funds FBS uses top-notch bank technologies. You can be sure your funds are security guaranteed.

Withdrawals only to verified account details

You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used for deposit. Therefore the funds can not be withdrawn to anywhere else but your own bank or e-currency account.

Withdrawals confirmation via SMS

Every withdrawal request is confirmed by a one-time SMS-code. Therefore only you can confirm your withdrawal.

Secured login to your Personal Area

SSL-protected Personal Area login makes your password safe and secure. So no one but you can access your personal area.

Passwords recovery via SMS

The most critical passwords can be recovered only after the SMS-code confirmation.

Personal Area access logs

We store complete access logs. You can always check the time and IP address of access to your Personal Area. n case of unauthorized access you should always contact our Customer Support.

Segregated bank accounts

Your funds are stored in the segregated bank accounts, which are used to separate company’s money from clients’ funds. Being a regulated broker, FBS has to observe the strict international requirements for the minimal equity capital as well as be audited periodically.

Guest debook

FBS opened new office in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

20120601_184020.jpg

Dear traders!

As the major Forex broker in Asia FBS continues its expansion and now all the traders are welcome to our new office in Johor (Malaysia)!

FBS’s presence in Johor puts the company in position to provide enhanced service to its traders and partners in Malaysia.

Malaysia FBS Support & Education Office

Address: No14-02,Jalan Sri Perkasa 1/3, Taman Tampoi Utama,81200,Johor Bahru,Johor

Office phone no: +6072953693

"I feel really good about the stuff we've built here. Our professionals will be teaching and answering any and all the questions about Forex and FBS that traders might have. Here you will find everything you need to know to start your successful trading in Forex," promised Salme Akma bin Salleh, the head of Johor representative office, at the grand opening.

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Malaysia.

really nice that FBS really do expansion in Asia ^^ maybe anothers country in Asia will get the chance to have the FBS branch office build on their country too

Guest sahayat

999 contests results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 1st of June 999 demo contest completed. Today we are happy to announce the winners of the traders’ race.

Free FBS MasterCard gets a trader from Indonesia - Besar waluyo Sejati (contest account number: 270004).

111 USD go to a contestant from Tajikistan – Akilov Ahmadjohn (contest account number: 266307, balance: 495906.29 USD).

A trader from Russian Federation, Romkin Stanislav, receives 333 USD as a 2 place winner (contest account number: 266538, balance: 517170.31 USD).

The absolute winner who gets 555 USD from FBS is a participant from Russian Federation – Karpov Gennady (contest account number: 269913, balance: 665057.81 USD).

Congratulations to the winners!

999 Contest details

Registration for the next 999 contest

Registration is open from 4.06.12 – 19.06.12

Contest period: 20.06.12 – 20.07.12

999 contests results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 1st of June 999 demo contest completed. Today we are happy to announce the winners of the traders’ race.

Free FBS MasterCard gets a trader from Indonesia - Besar waluyo Sejati (contest account number: 270004).

111 USD go to a contestant from Tajikistan – Akilov Ahmadjohn (contest account number: 266307, balance: 495906.29 USD).

A trader from Russian Federation, Romkin Stanislav, receives 333 USD as a 2 place winner (contest account number: 266538, balance: 517170.31 USD).

The absolute winner who gets 555 USD from FBS is a participant from Russian Federation – Karpov Gennady (contest account number: 269913, balance: 665057.81 USD).

Congratulations to the winners!

999 Contest details

Registration for the next 999 contest

Registration is open from 4.06.12 – 19.06.12

Contest period: 20.06.12 – 20.07.12

The time to take a part again in 999 FBS demo contest has come, I have to registere now and prepare my self to do my best trading system. Come on all, don't miss your chance.

Guest debook

The time to take a part again in 999 FBS demo contest has come, I have to registere now and prepare my self to do my best trading system. Come on all, don't miss your chance.

come on let's participate again on this FBS demo contest ^^ I hope I can do better than last contest, this is really a great opportunity for us to train our trading strategy to gain a profit. And I think it can make our trading skill more better too

come on let's participate again on this FBS demo contest ^^ I hope I can do better than last contest, this is really a great opportunity for us to train our trading strategy to gain a profit. And I think it can make our trading skill more better too

Yeah, with participate in every FBS demo contest we can make more practice, and practice make perfect. Good luck for your demo account and your real trading, bro.

Guest debook

Yeah, with participate in every FBS demo contest we can make more practice, and practice make perfect. Good luck for your demo account and your real trading, bro.

I agree with you, if we always practice I'm sure slowly but sure we can be a great trader one day ^^ so let's always participate on FBS demo contest