Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 60 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Dent Officek.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation Dent Officek. You are lucky man, you win this contest in several time.

Guest debook

Just try and don't ever give up, bro. FBS will hold this contest regularly, so we have a lot of chance to win.

you know I think it will be better if we watch the market until near the last time, so we can more sure that our answer is the right answer for us to win this FBS NFP contest ^^ how about your opinion bro?

Guest sahayat

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 60 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Dent Officek.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation Bro, you are realy lucky, won again “Add FBS as Friend” contest. :cool:

you know I think it will be better if we watch the market until near the last time, so we can more sure that our answer is the right answer for us to win this FBS NFP contest ^^ how about your opinion bro?

I think it's really hard to see market movement for predict the NFP. Because in my opinion there is no cenection among them. We have to read the sentimen market, fundamental to predict NFP. :wink:

Guest lollabun

Congratulation Bro, you are realy lucky, won again “Add FBS as Friend” contest. :cool:

I think it's really hard to see market movement for predict the NFP. Because in my opinion there is no cenection among them. We have to read the sentimen market, fundamental to predict NFP. :wink:

This contest not easy as we can say, it's simple to participate but it's hard to find the right value.

Guest lollabun

Don't forget to post your prediction in predict NFP contest, tomorrow is the last day to post your prediction, don't miss the chance to win exclusive T-Shirt from FBS. Good Luck !

Guest debook

This contest not easy as we can say, it's simple to participate but it's hard to find the right value.

I agree with you, it's really hard to predict the right value for this type of contest ^^ but I still interesting to participate, hopefully one day I can be the winner that FBS contest

Don't forget to post your prediction in predict NFP contest, tomorrow is the last day to post your prediction, don't miss the chance to win exclusive T-Shirt from FBS. Good Luck !

Don't worry sist, I will post my prediction tomorrow, just wish me luck, okay ?

I agree with you, it's really hard to predict the right value for this type of contest ^^ but I still interesting to participate, hopefully one day I can be the winner that FBS contest

EURUSD has high volatility, so it's will be hard to make prediction to one week forward, but don't miss this chance, we don't know who will be the lucky man.

Guest sahayat

Don't worry sist, I will post my prediction tomorrow, just wish me luck, okay ?

This time I didn't lucky again. My predict still far away from the result :(

EURUSD has high volatility, so it's will be hard to make prediction to one week forward, but don't miss this chance, we don't know who will be the lucky man.

Yup.... I am sure about that

EURUSD more volatil than USDCAD. So this forecast contest really harder then before.

I am waiting for the last day to post my predict.

Guest debook

This time I didn't lucky again. My predict still far away from the result :(

Yup.... I am sure about that

EURUSD more volatil than USDCAD. So this forecast contest really harder then before.

I am waiting for the last day to post my predict.

hmm, yes I think like that too. But nevermind let's just give our best maybe we are the lucky person who can win this Forecast contest from FBS ^^

Guest lollabun

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Friday, March 9, 2012 - 16:30

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for February is 227000.

Maory Aryani’s guess 230000 is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation Mrs. Maory Aryani.

Guest lollabun

Today is the last day to register 999 Demo Contest, don't miss your chance to get the experience in the most exciting demo contest. Who knows you will be the lucky contestant and get the prize, $555, $333, $111 or FBS mastercard free for the lowest position.

Guest debook

Today is the last day to register 999 Demo Contest, don't miss your chance to get the experience in the most exciting demo contest. Who knows you will be the lucky contestant and get the prize, $555, $333, $111 or FBS mastercard free for the lowest position.

let's participate on this contest, don't miss this FBS demo contest. I'm sure a lot of experience we can get from this contest ^^ good luck for all in this contest

Today 999 Demo Contest has been started, keep your spirit because this demo contest will be hold in one month.

since one month is a quite long term, let's we do our best!

keep ourselves with the spiritful hope! again, fighting!

Guest sahayat

hmm, yes I think like that too. But nevermind let's just give our best maybe we are the lucky person who can win this Forecast contest from FBS ^^

Yep, hopefully I can post the right number for forecast contest. $150 are a big prize for me :D

Guest lollabun

Yep, hopefully I can post the right number for forecast contest. $150 are a big prize for me :D

Yep, keep the spirit and do the best in this competition.

I saw participants from Indonesia dominate this contest.

You are right, sir. Indonesian dominate the contestant, hopefully one of them become the winner, I saw that Mr. Ali has in the third position now.

Guest sahayat

Yeah, let's keep our spirit to do the best.

Today 999 Demo Contest has been started, keep your spirit because this demo contest will be hold in one month.

Guest debook

right, even we know that the participants is reduce than last contest, I'm sure this contest will be still very competitive to be winning. So let's give our best in this FBS demo contest ^^