Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest lollabun

have you see how big the balance for the first position in FBS demo contest?? wow, it really surprising me, he have collect more that 6 million in just a few week in this contest, how are you all opinion about this? are he using EA or manual trading?

Yeah, I saw it, sir. That's really amazing, he has very big balance, no one can catch him now, I think he use EA, and I think he will be the winner this time, because today is the last day.

Yeah, I saw it, sir. That's really amazing, he has very big balance, no one can catch him now, I think he use EA, and I think he will be the winner this time, because today is the last day.

I am agree with you sist, his EA must be very good and he will become the champion in this period.

I am agree with you sist, his EA must be very good and he will become the champion in this period.

I think like that too, that he will be the winner of this FBS demo contest ^^ it's will be very nice if we can use a good EA like that, are that a possibility that FBS give us tools like EA???

I think like that too, that he will be the winner of this FBS demo contest ^^ it's will be very nice if we can use a good EA like that, are that a possibility that FBS give us tools like EA???

I don't think so, to use EA we have to pay some value, so I think it's impossible if FBS will gives a tool like that, but we can still glad that FBS always gives us the best promotion.

Guest lollabun

I don't think so, to use EA we have to pay some value, so I think it's impossible if FBS will gives a tool like that, but we can still glad that FBS always gives us the best promotion.

You are right, sir. we can still glad that FBS always gives us the best promotion, and FBS has best service and best server.

hmm right, moreover EA is not the only one way for us to gain a lot of profit from forex trading, I think we will be more proud if we can get a lot of profit with manual trading... we still can use all the advantages from FBS to help our trading too ^^

hmm right, moreover EA is not the only one way for us to gain a lot of profit from forex trading, I think we will be more proud if we can get a lot of profit with manual trading... we still can use all the advantages from FBS to help our trading too ^^

yeah, I agree with you. you know that the first winner have been break the records for the collected funds in this FBS demo contest. I hope he can share his stategy to us =D

yeah, I agree with you. you know that the first winner have been break the records for the collected funds in this FBS demo contest. I hope he can share his stategy to us =D

yes, he's really a great traders to collect such big balance. I really want to know the secret in his trading ^^ hopefully we can learn a lot from him if he will share his strategy with us ^^

Guest lollabun

Correct, sir. FBS gives a lot of opportunity to increase our trading capability, so we can get more profit with manual trading, FBS demo contest is one opportunity to hone our trading skill, so better to use manual trading in this demo contest. No matter if we lose, but we still earn much experience.

yes, he's really a great traders to collect such big balance. I really want to know the secret in his trading ^^ hopefully we can learn a lot from him if he will share his strategy with us ^^

I am waiting for him to share his strategy in the FBS demo contest, how can he increase his balance as big as he got.

Guest lollabun

I am waiting for him to share his strategy in the FBS demo contest, how can he increase his balance as big as he got.

I am waiting for it too, sir. The experience is the best teacher although those experience from another people.

Guest lollabun

Finally we get the information about predict NFP contest :

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 09.03.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Post your guess here : http://www.facebook.com/notes/fbs-holdings/predict-nfp-february/305448719509108

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 09.03.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck!

Finally we get the information about predict NFP contest :

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 09.03.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Post your guess here : http://www.facebook....305448719509108

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 09.03.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck!

I think FBS won't held predict NFP contest this month, but I was wrong, now I get my chance to win an exclusive T-Shirt from FBS.

Guest debook

I think FBS won't held predict NFP contest this month, but I was wrong, now I get my chance to win an exclusive T-Shirt from FBS.

right, I think like that too. so I really happy to know that FBS will held again this NFP contest. I really want to get that T-Shirt ^^

Guest lollabun

Finally, FBS publish the secrets from the FBS demo contest winner.

Secrets of Forex trading success shared by 999 winners

Friday, March 2, 2012 - 12:45

Dear traders!

On the 24th of February 999 Contest was completed. And the winners are:

a trader from Moldova Vladislav Dobrovolsky (555 USD)

a trader from Colombia Johan gember Riascos valencia (333 USD)

a trader from Indonesia I made darma Udayana (111 USD)

Vladislav Dobrovolsky who won the first prize, set an all-time record in the history of 999 Contest. The winner increased his balance up to 6033009.86 USD. Balance of Johan gember Riascos valencia’s contest account was 2105276.69 USD. I made darma Udayana earned 486284.92 USD in the contest.

We asked the winners to share their impressions of 999 Contest, profitable trading strategies and their secrets of Forex trading success.

Vladislav Dobrovolsky

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading for 3 years. But I got acquainted with exchange trading earlier, 6 months before that. I found in the Internet some advertising about new way to make extra money. I started to explore it, but didn’t trade, even on demo-account. In 6 months my friend told me about some company that provided its customers with stock market trading services. That is how I started trading. But then exchange trading in Forex has become more attractive to me.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD. More rarely I use EURJPY, GPBJPY, EURCHF, GPBCHF. Sometimes I trade USDCAD, EURGPB, USDCHF, USDJPY. These are the most popular currency pairs that I got used to. I don’t like exotic pairs.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I like the contest. That was not my first time to participate, and I was waiting for a long time for good results. And finally I managed to win! In addition, contest was very hard for me, because of the lack of possibility to open one order with more than 10 lots volume. The fact makes the contest more exciting and competitive.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

I stuck to the strategy of opening orders using all available balance, as it was possible with the leverage. Especially it had been important on the first level of the contest before I had my big profit. Then I reduced the risks gradually, and I didn’t use all the balance to open orders. Yes, it is a risky strategy, but it’s hard to win in a different way. Be sure, I do not take such a risk on live account.

Also I made my decision based on technical analysis and fundamental market data.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

I am confident that 70% of Forex success doesn’t depend on a trader’s knowledge or forecast skills (which are also important), but it depends on psychological condition of a trader: if he is able to control his emotion, be patient and rational in any situation possible. Don’t panic. Don’t be greedy.

20% of success depends on a trading strategy which one should follow strictly.

And only 10% of success, in my opinion, depends on a trader’s knowledge and forecast skills.

What advice could you give to beginners?

As I have already mentioned in my previous answer, one should not be emotional in trading. There is no need to be upset if something goes wrong. I think it is normal when fails happen. You must have the big goal to strive for. Your dreams and goals must be huge, on the verge of possibility. Your dream will be huge and none of the difficulties will be able to overshadow it. It will be always visible. So, you will manage to pass the obstacle and move on.

Johan gember Riascos valencia

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve started trading not long ago. But I can spend only half of my time, because I also work as an environmental engineer.

I prefer to trade the major currency pairs, because these currency pairs are traded by a great number of people. They have a higher volume of transactions and a good movement.

999 is a great contest. I was impressed by the large number of participants who was struggling to win and get prizes. There was excellent execution of orders. I had no problems in opening and closing my positions.

I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages cross, MACD, trend lines, support and resistance. I watched the price of opening and closing the day before.

A trader to be successful should be very patient. He or she should have a plan to follow. And very important is money management.

Be patient. Patience is one of the most valuable qualities. Think before opening an order, everything should be according to your strategy.

Never stop learning. Every day you should learn something new. But call into question everything you know.

I would recommend the following to the beginners in Forex:

have a good trading strategy

learn to control emotions

do not risk

Always use a stop loss in their operations.

Always be aware of the global economic news.

I made darma Udayana

Actually I am just a beginner in Forex. I was engaged in trading 6 month ago. My friend told me about exchange trading. He is not trader, but he is an investor working at some exchange trading company.

I like EURUSD. Because it has the lowest spread.

Wow, actually it is my first time to take part in such a contest. It is enjoyable.

It calls “3 box strategy”. I open order when the price above/below 3 box from MA100.

You must have patience, accuracy and discipline.

They should know that professional traders always think about risks, amateur traders only think about profit.

Dear traders, note please that registration for 999 Contest is open again.

Don’t miss your chance to win!

999 Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Guest lollabun

Don't miss the chance to win exclusive T-Shirt from FBS, hurry up enter your prediction in predict NFP contest, Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 09.03.12. Good luck !

Don't miss the chance to win exclusive T-Shirt from FBS, hurry up enter your prediction in predict NFP contest, Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 09.03.12. Good luck !

Thank you for remind me sist, I will post my prediction in the last time, hopefully I am lucky this time.

Guest debook

Thank you for remind me sist, I will post my prediction in the last time, hopefully I am lucky this time.

you know, that it will be so proud if we can get that T-shirt from FBS by winning it on this NFP contest ^^ I really want to get that T-Shirt but I never win this contest >< hopefully one day I can be the winner of this contest

Guest lollabun

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 60 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Dent Officek.

Kind regards,

FBS

you know, that it will be so proud if we can get that T-shirt from FBS by winning it on this NFP contest ^^ I really want to get that T-Shirt but I never win this contest >< hopefully one day I can be the winner of this contest

Just try and don't ever give up, bro. FBS will hold this contest regularly, so we have a lot of chance to win.