Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest lollabun

All of us have to have more spirit than before to participate in FBS Demo Contest, this the great demo contest I ever know.

You are right, sir. That's way we have to refresh our mind in this weekend, to gain full spirit next week. We will lose our chance to be the winner if we get MC in the first day.

Forecast contest (USDCAD)

Take part in a forecast contest.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of USDCAD on Friday, February 10th (right after the closing of trading).

Your answers are accepted from 19.01.12 to 03.02.12.

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • All the registered members of forumfortrader are allowed to take part.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If the is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.
  • Contest results will be published on the 13rd of January.
  • Post your guesses in http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?t=11286.

Good luck!

Guest lollabun

Forecast contest (USDCAD)

Take part in a forecast contest.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of USDCAD on Friday, February 10th (right after the closing of trading).

Your answers are accepted from 19.01.12 to 03.02.12.

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.

• All the registered members of forumfortrader are allowed to take part.

• Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.

• Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).

• If the is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.

• Contest results will be published on the 13rd of January.

• Post your guesses in http://forumfortrade...ead.php?t=11286.

Good luck!

I don't wanna miss every chance to get more capital to my trading account. This contest offer big prize, I hope I can win the prize $150.

Guest lollabun

Hello Abory ! have you receive this email from FBS ?

Bank Mandiri is available for deposit and withdrawal

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 13:00

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new Deposit & Withdrawal option for Indonesian traders: now you may deposit your trading account using Bank Mandiri in Indonesia. With the help of Bank Mandiri transfers can be made in Indonesian rupiah (IDR).

Just follow these steps:

1. Login your FBS Personal Area

2. Get bank details

3. Make local bank transfer

4. Fill in payment notification in your Personal area

5. Use the funds for trading

If you require any further information please click here to contact one of our professional and friendly customer service representatives available 24/5 or just visit our representative office in Indonesia to get the full support with funds transferring or trading.

So satisfied with FBS sevices, right ?

Hello Abory ! have you receive this email from FBS ?

Bank Mandiri is available for deposit and withdrawal

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 13:00

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new Deposit & Withdrawal option for Indonesian traders: now you may deposit your trading account using Bank Mandiri in Indonesia. With the help of Bank Mandiri transfers can be made in Indonesian rupiah (IDR).

Just follow these steps:

1. Login your FBS Personal Area

2. Get bank details

3. Make local bank transfer

4. Fill in payment notification in your Personal area

5. Use the funds for trading

If you require any further information please click here to contact one of our professional and friendly customer service representatives available 24/5 or just visit our representative office in Indonesia to get the full support with funds transferring or trading.

So satisfied with FBS sevices, right ?

Yeah, I have receive those email, I am very glad to know that, now I can use my Mandiri's account to make deposit or withdrawal, thank's to FBS, because FBS always improve their service to us.

Yeah, I have receive those email, I am very glad to know that, now I can use my Mandiri's account to make deposit or withdrawal, thank's to FBS, because FBS always improve their service to us.

It's very nice to know that FBS add more local bank for Indonesian traders to deposit or withdrawal more easy... Hopefully in the near time FBS can held a seminar in Indonesia too ^^

Guest lollabun

It's very nice to know that FBS add more local bank for Indonesian traders to deposit or withdrawal more easy... Hopefully in the near time FBS can held a seminar in Indonesia too ^^

Yeah, that's sound good, seminar in Indonesia, I am waiting for it, will be useful to me to attend in the forex seminar. I hope it will be held soon.

Yeah, that's sound good, seminar in Indonesia, I am waiting for it, will be useful to me to attend in the forex seminar. I hope it will be held soon.

right,, hopefully it can be come true in the near time, I think a lot of traders from all around of indonesia have been hope that FBS held seminar in Indonesia,,,, ^^ hopefully FBS can hear our wishing

Although to the ten position my balance is very far, so how can my name appear in the top ten list. I don't want to hope that I'll be the winner. Enough for me to get the exciting experience in FBS demo contest, with it I can increase my trading skill and get more chance to get profit in my real account.

Although to the ten position my balance is very far, so how can my name appear in the top ten list. I don't want to hope that I'll be the winner. Enough for me to get the exciting experience in FBS demo contest, with it I can increase my trading skill and get more chance to get profit in my real account.

nice, keep the spirit bro, keep focus on your trading until the end of this FBS demo contest,, even we can't win this contest, we still can get a lot of experience here to make our trading skill is more better than before ^^

Guest lollabun

Company News

Contest for the smartest traders of FBS?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 - 13:45

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

On the 3rd of February at 12:30 GMT an influential statistic and economic indicator Nonfarm Payrolls will be published.

First one to post the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest and get an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 3rd of February on FBS Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/notes/fbs-holdings/predict-nfp-january/283660111687969

Good luck to all the participants!

Company News

Contest for the smartest traders of FBS?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 - 13:45

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

On the 3rd of February at 12:30 GMT an influential statistic and economic indicator Nonfarm Payrolls will be published.

First one to post the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest and get an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 3rd of February on FBS Facebook page http://www.facebook....283660111687969

Good luck to all the participants!

I really want to get that T-Shirt from FBS, it will very proud if I can get that T-Shirt... The title for this contest is the contest for smartest trader, so if we can win this contest it mean we can use FBS T-Shirt because we are the smartest trader in FBS , really nice