Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest lollabun

Hello, guys !!

I am newbie here, I'd like to share my experience with FBS. The best mini broker I've ever know.

Hello Abory, welcome to this thread. We can share our experience with FBS in here. FBS is the right choice to be our brokerage.

Yes sir, I have seen who was the winner, she was Anggunjess, I think she was from Indonesia.

You can read the announcement here http://forumfortrade...t=10881&page=13

Congratulation Anggunjess, the prize would be the new spirit to trading in this year.

With this big prize i am sure that Sist Anggunjess will have new spirit to trading this with FBS this year, how lucky she was. Congratulation Sist Anggunjess

Guest lollabun

Have you tried the newest promotion from FBS ? Breakeven Trading, you just have to deposit $100 because the minimal insurance was $100. You will get the guarantee full return your deposit with this promotion.

Have you tried the newest promotion from FBS ? Breakeven Trading, you just have to deposit $100 because the minimal insurance was $100. You will get the guarantee full return your deposit with this promotion.

I didn't try yet, still doesn't understand how it's work.

I am looking for the information about predict NFP, but I found nothing in FBS website. Have you has information about predict NFP this month ?

Guest lollabun

I didn't try yet, still doesn't understand how it's work.

I am looking for the information about predict NFP, but I found nothing in FBS website. Have you has information about predict NFP this month ?

Ups ! I forgot that tomorrow is the NFP day, you are right, I can not found the information about predict NFP. What happen ?

Guest lollabun

After no information about predict NFP, now 999 Demo Contest is no information too, is there FBS won't held demo Contest again ?

I have read from another forum that 999 Demo Contest will be held at 24 January untill 24 February, but it's still no information in FBS website. So, just be patient, sir.

I have read from another forum that 999 Demo Contest will be held at 24 January untill 24 February, but it's still no information in FBS website. So, just be patient, sir.

Yeah, that's true sist, FBS Demo Contest will be held at 24 January untill 24 February, and today is the first day to register. Don't miss it !

Guest lollabun
Yeah, that's true sist, FBS Demo Contest will be held at 24 January untill 24 February, and today is the first day to register. Don't miss it !

The time to participate the most exciting demo contest has come, let's do the best.

Guest lollabun

You're right, sir, we have to prepare our self and our the best strategy, don't forget to make the best money management to survive till the end of contest.

Good luck for you.

You're right, sir, we have to prepare our self and our the best strategy, don't forget to make the best money management to survive till the end of contest.

Good luck for you, sir.

Thank you sist Lollabun, Good luck for you, too. Keep spirit and keep trying, we have the same chance to be the winner.

Guest lollabun

Thank you sist Lollabun, Good luck for you, too. Keep spirit and keep trying, we have the same chance to be the winner.

You are welcome, abory. Wish me luck in this contest, I really want to be FBS Demo Contest winner.