Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

I agree with you, if we always practice I'm sure slowly but sure we can be a great trader one day ^^ so let's always participate on FBS demo contest

FBS really care with us, makes us closer with our success, gives us a lot of opportunity to be a better trader.

Guest lollabun

FBS opened new office in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Friday, June 1, 2012 - 12:15

Dear traders!

As the major Forex broker in Asia FBS continues its expansion and now all the traders are welcome to our new office in Johor (Malaysia)!

FBS’s presence in Johor puts the company in position to provide enhanced service to its traders and partners in Malaysia.

20120601_184020.jpg

Malaysia FBS Support & Education Office

Address: No14-02,Jalan Sri Perkasa 1/3, Taman Tampoi Utama,81200,Johor Bahru,Johor

Office phone no: +6072953693

"I feel really good about the stuff we've built here. Our professionals will be teaching and answering any and all the questions about Forex and FBS that traders might have. Here you will find everything you need to know to start your successful trading in Forex," promised Salme Akma bin Salleh, the head of Johor representative office, at the grand opening.

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Malaysia.

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-06-01/17860-fbs-opened-new-office-johor-malaysia

Guest debook

FBS really care with us, makes us closer with our success, gives us a lot of opportunity to be a better trader.

right, that's why I never feel regret to join FBS since I start trading with FBS ^^ let's to don't waste all the opportunity that FBS have give for us

Guest lollabun

New FBS promotion: Liberty Reserve +3%

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 07:15

lr3.png

FBS makes you a unique offer!

FBS grants withdrawable 3% deposit bonus to all its clients at every trading account deposit made via Liberty Reserve.

Compensate your deposit and withdrawal expenses via Liberty Reserve and enjoy electronic currency advantages with FBS!

Promotion rules

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-06-06/17897-new-fbs-promotion-liberty-reserve-3

Guest debook

New FBS promotion: Liberty Reserve +3%

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 07:15

lr3.png

FBS makes you a unique offer!

FBS grants withdrawable 3% deposit bonus to all its clients at every trading account deposit made via Liberty Reserve.

Compensate your deposit and withdrawal expenses via Liberty Reserve and enjoy electronic currency advantages with FBS!

Promotion rules

http://www.fbs.com/n...berty-reserve-3

another nice promotion from FBS ^^ I'm sure more traders that will deposit using LR because of this promotion. I think this promotion still very nice for me even the percentage is small, because it can add our margin for trading. And even this bonus just 3% from our deposit but it will be very big if we deposit a really big amount of funds too ^^

Guest sahayat

FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia)

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Great news for Indonesian traders! FBS broadens its horizons by opening a new support and education office in Bandung (Indonesia).

Everyone who is interested in Forex trading is welcome to our new office to start the way to success with FBS!

Contact details:

Address: Jalan Matraman 16A, belakang hotel horizon , Bandung.

Phone: (022) 7323462

Customer service: 085 722 511 188

Blackberry ID: 22C7B445

Email: [email protected]

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Indonesia.

Guest sahayat

another nice promotion from FBS ^^ I'm sure more traders that will deposit using LR because of this promotion. I think this promotion still very nice for me even the percentage is small, because it can add our margin for trading. And even this bonus just 3% from our deposit but it will be very big if we deposit a really big amount of funds too ^^

I like this promotion, but I like better if the percentage become higher, more than 3% hail.gif

FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia)

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Great news for Indonesian traders! FBS broadens its horizons by opening a new support and education office in Bandung (Indonesia).

Everyone who is interested in Forex trading is welcome to our new office to start the way to success with FBS!

Contact details:

Address: Jalan Matraman 16A, belakang hotel horizon , Bandung.

Phone: (022) 7323462

Customer service: 085 722 511 188

Blackberry ID: 22C7B445

Email: [email protected]

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Indonesia.

Congratulation .............. now FBS more closer with Indonesia traders especially in Bandung.

Guest debook

Congratulation .............. now FBS more closer with Indonesia traders especially in Bandung.

right, this is a way from FBS to get be more popular among Indonesian traders ^^ but I think it will be better if FBS can held a roadshow or seminar in Indonesia

Guest lollabun

right, this is a way from FBS to get be more popular among Indonesian traders ^^ but I think it will be better if FBS can held a roadshow or seminar in Indonesia

With their step to open many representatives in Indonesia, i believe they will held the seminar or roadshow in Indonesia soon.

Guest debook

With their step to open many representatives in Indonesia, i believe they will held the seminar or roadshow in Indonesia soon.

I hope like that bro, it's will be a good ways for FBS to make FBS more popluar in Indonesia ^^

Weekend has come,

the time to take a rest from trades after closing market this night,

be careful if you still leave order in the closing market,

maybe there's will be big GAP in the opening market next week.

Have a nice weekend sist Maory, I have stop trading today, don't wanna leave order in the closing marke

Guest lollabun

Weekend has come,

the time to take a rest from trades after closing market this night,

be careful if you still leave order in the closing market,

maybe there's will be big GAP in the opening market next week.

Have a nice weekend, sist. I have close my trading yesterday before the closing market, I didn't feel confident to leave order in the closing market.

Guest debook

Have a nice weekend, sist. I have close my trading yesterday before the closing market, I didn't feel confident to leave order in the closing market.

same with you, I never open my position on the weekend because we never know what will happen on the weekend ^^ so it's more safe to close it before weekend

same with you, I never open my position on the weekend because we never know what will happen on the weekend ^^ so it's more safe to close it before weekend

Me too,

although there's will be big gap,

and if we have the right position we will gain more profit,

but I never leave order to my trades on closing market.

Guest debook

Me too,

yup, so it's better to take position and do trading on opening market ^^ so we can use our strategy for trading not just wait for the market opening again if we take position on weekend or when market is closing

Me too,

But sometimes we will get more profit just with trading in gap.

Guest debook

But sometimes we will get more profit just with trading in gap.

yup that's right, but if we trading on closing market we can't do immediately anticipation with the market movement that may move out from our predicted ^^ so I think it will be more better if we do trading when market is opening

Guest sahayat

yup that's right, but if we trading on closing market we can't do immediately anticipation with the market movement that may move out from our predicted ^^ so I think it will be more better if we do trading when market is opening

Trading gap can be doing in friday before the market closed, si we are predicted where gap will be occur. We can make trading gap on monday too while there is a gap shown on opening market then we get into the market.

Happy trading with FBS bro!