Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest sahayat

“999” contest results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Special prize from FBS – FBS MasterCard – is taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.

Third place is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Second place is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

First place is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Conteststarts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Registration for 999 is open

Guest gaban

that's right, very lucky to get a big prize from this Forecast contest from FBS right ^^

Who will be the winner for this forecast contest... The EURUSD makes abig movement today becouse the ECB speaks.

Guest sahayat

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 11:45

Untitled-1.pngDear traders!

Registration for “999”demo-contest has already opened.

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favourite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from FBS.

Period of the contest: 07.08.12-07.09.12

Registration is open from 24.07.12 to 06.08.12

Take part and win! Get all the luck!

Contest details

Registration

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the most favourite demo-contest between traders and win real money!

The idea of “999” is very simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

The winners of “999” contest will be 3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. The total prize fund is $999. Participant with the lowest deposit will get FBS MasterCard as a consolation Prize from FBS.

Contest details

Registration

FBS Demo contest had opened again. Don't miss this chance. :)

Guest lollabun

“999” contest results

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

On the 20th of July “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Special prize from FBS – FBS MasterCard – is taken by a participant from India with 244554 contest account number.

Third place is taken by a trader from Estonia with 284522 account number and 133223.63 USD balance. He gets 111 USD from FBS.

Second place is given to a contestant from Russia with 282971 account number and 176318.46 USD balance. The participant receives 333 USD on his trading account.

First place is taken by a contestant from Ukraine with account number 287774. His balance reached 180211.79 USD by the end of the contest. The trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Conteststarts on the 24th of July.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Congratulation for the winner ! we wait for their strategy here, will give us more knowledge about how to get success in forex from their experience.

Guest debook

I think I will not participate again in FBS demo contest this time,

I have plan to make vacation with my big family,

it's will be useless if I cannot focus to my trade.

hmm, I think it's a choice for us right? I think you have do the right choice if you really can't focus on your trading ^^ But don't forget to participate again in this FBS demo contest when you have done with your holiday bro.... It's about eid mubarak holiday right?

Contest details

Registration

I have been participating in demo contests arranged by fbs but never won any time, will register again this time. :D

Guest gaban

Contest details

Registration

Nice, the time to prepapre our self to the next contest, don't be late to register and prepare our best strategy. Good luck for all.

Guest debook

Nice, the time to prepapre our self to the next contest, don't be late to register and prepare our best strategy. Good luck for all.

Right, let's do our best in this FBS demo contest all... Let's show the world our ability in trading,, Everyone have a same chance to win this contest so keep the spirit bro ^^

Guest debook

She is really lucky got $150 from FBS.

Congratulation for her :)

Let's wait for the next Forecast Contest, just stay tone with forumfortrader.

that's right, I'm sure that FBS will held again this Forecast contest ^^ So don't forget to participate again later

hmm, I think it's a choice for us right? I think you have do the right choice if you really can't focus on your trading ^^ But don't forget to participate again in this FBS demo contest when you have done with your holiday bro.... It's about eid mubarak holiday right?

Thank's Debook,

yes you are right, I want to enjoy my Ied Mubarok holiday with my big family,

and I definetely doesn't want to forget to take a part in the next contest.

What do you plan to your Ied Mubarok holiday ?

Thank's Debook,

So do I, sis.

For FBS Demo Contest this season, i doesn't take a part because I want to enjoy my holiday with my big family, :)

Guest gaban

Thank's Debook,

Nice to hear your statement sist Maory, I believe you have capability to be the winner of FBS demo contest, I am waiting to see your performance in the next contest.

Nice to hear your statement sist Maory, I believe you have capability to be the winner of FBS demo contest, I am waiting to see your performance in the next contest.

We all have the capability to win at FBS Demo Contest, and to win this contest we have to work the best possible.

Guest lollabun

We all have the capability to win at FBS Demo Contest, and to win this contest we have to work the best possible.

I don't think so, sir. I didn't have enough capability to be the winner of FBS demo contest, if I can be the winner it's just because I have more lucky, i have to get more learn in forex trading, and FBS demo contest give me the best place to make practice and get more experience.

Guest debook

I don't think so, sir. I didn't have enough capability to be the winner of FBS demo contest, if I can be the winner it's just because I have more lucky, i have to get more learn in forex trading, and FBS demo contest give me the best place to make practice and get more experience.

Just keep the spirit bro, with hard work I'm sure one day too you can be a winner of a contest from FBS that not just for lucky but because of your capability to be the winner ^^

Keep the spirit :D

Less than one week before this 999 demo contest starting.

Come on hurry up for register on this great contest and good luck!

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest