Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

yep, I hope like that too bro although if we look just Mr. Putu that Indonesia trader who have a bigger chance to catch up the first winner than the others Indonesian traders... But never mind everything still can happen in this contest so keep doing your best all ^^ we Indonesian people support you all

I hope Mr. Putu can do it, like our expectation,,

there's still 3 days from now and there's still time to catch up the first position.

Guest debook

yeap.. i think mr putu will be trying more harder to get the best place on FBS Demo Contest

yep, absolutely bro to be in the second position in this FBS demo contest is a really hard work for anyone.. So I'm sure he still very spirited to keep doing his best in order to win the FBS demo contest this time ^^

Guest lollabun

yep, absolutely bro to be in the second position in this FBS demo contest is a really hard work for anyone.. So I'm sure he still very spirited to keep doing his best in order to win the FBS demo contest this time ^^

Just wait and see the result, I really hope that someday I will be the winner of FBS demo contest, not just use this contest to make more practice to my trading skill.

Guest gaban

Just wait and see the result, I really hope that someday I will be the winner of FBS demo contest, not just use this contest to make more practice to my trading skill.

If you always participate in FBS demo contest, you will get better in trading and someday you can beat all the participant and become the winner of this contest.

If you always participate in FBS demo contest, you will get better in trading and someday you can beat all the participant and become the winner of this contest.

You are right, Gaban.

With always participate in FBS demo contest,

we will get better in trading,

because we can get more experience,

and get more practice.

Guest debook

You are right, Gaban.

With always participate in FBS demo contest,

we will get better in trading,

because we can get more experience,

and get more practice.

Exactly, so participate on all contest that FBS held is a nice doing for us to train our trading skill ^^ Even we can't win but we can get many experience from participate on this contest to make our trading skill more better right,,,

Exactly, so participate on all contest that FBS held is a nice doing for us to train our trading skill ^^ Even we can't win but we can get many experience from participate on this contest to make our trading skill more better right,,,

How about Forecast Contest ? do you have post your prediction ?

You can hone your analyze skill with the big prize offer.

Guest lollabun

I am agree with you sir, I like to always take a part in every contest from FBS, really help me to increase my trading skill.

Guest debook

I am agree with you sir, I like to always take a part in every contest from FBS, really help me to increase my trading skill.

right, this is the main purpose for me to always participate on contest that FBS held beside to win the prize from it ^^

Guest gaban

right, this is the main purpose for me to always participate on contest that FBS held beside to win the prize from it ^^

All FBS contests really interesting to always take a part, we can hone our trading skill while we take our chance to win a prize.

Guest debook

All FBS contests really interesting to always take a part, we can hone our trading skill while we take our chance to win a prize.

that's right, so it very good to always participate on all contest that held by FBS ^^ I will always try to participate on all contest from FBS, because I believe from this activity can make my trading skill more better on my real trading activity

Guest sahayat

FBS congratulates all its Muslim clients with a holy month of Ramadan!

We wish you and your families good health, prosperity and happiness!

illustration%20%5BConverted%5D_en2.png

Guest sahayat

Last standing for top ten 999 demo contest :

№ Account Country City Equity Forum

1 287774 Ukraine Slavyansk 180211.79 grigorev_74

2 282971 Russian Federation Krasnodar 176318.46 genetl

3 284522 Estonia Valga 133223.63 hodorkin

4 282463 China Chengdu 132039.36 feng_1948

5 282462 Indonesia Tangerang 63544.99 nur_78

6 282371 Indonesia Pekanbaru 63259.37 maizal

7 284029 Indonesia Kebumen 63118.56 herry_h_76

8 283140 Italy Venezia 56144.92 chen_1993

9 286579 Netherlands Drachten 56105.85 egbert

10 283333 Russian Federation Borovichi 52869.61 Alex023

that's right, so it very good to always participate on all contest that held by FBS ^^ I will always try to participate on all contest from FBS, because I believe from this activity can make my trading skill more better on my real trading activity

I am always excited with all the contest held by FBS.

Today I will post my prediction for FBS Forecast Contest

Guest debook

I am always excited with all the contest held by FBS.

Today I will post my prediction for FBS Forecast Contest

Nice doing bro, now the time for us to post for this contest have reach the end.. We just have to wait now, whose answer is closest to the right answer ^^ Good luck for all

Here are the final guesses for Forecast contest

Eternity - 1.2845

rmjm - 1.2140

bonny - 1.2522

riki143 - 1.2634

demren - 1.2533

ridwans75 - 1.2909

lollabun - 1.2808

uncle gober - 1.1878

motiurbd - 1.2350

soegoen - 1.2823

maory82 - 1.2778

khodam fx - 1.2222

qlink - 1.2160

Ashvini - 1.2325

firmanta - 1.2222

mifta - 1.2270

akhi agus - 1.2259

gaban - 1.18

ujhe - 1.1935

theos - 1.2391

khadaffi - 1.2200

dollar - 1.2700

fgold - 1.1808

tweety trader - 1.2305

piramida - 1.2111

widhie75 - 1.2157

gandha - 1.1888

strawberry - 1.2604

Mang_ncep - 1.2277

abory - 1.2412

baraya - 1.1919

kaito kid - 1.2292

pas - 1.2002

sahayat - 1.2345

nullahfx - 1.2121

Wynna SuJu - 1.1934

warstg - 1.2141

dodol88 - 1.2215

Winner will be announced on 30th July 2012.

Good luck everyone

Nice doing bro, now the time for us to post for this contest have reach the end.. We just have to wait now, whose answer is closest to the right answer ^^ Good luck for all

That's right. We just waiting for the result. Hopefully my answer is the closest answer with the right answer in forecast contest.. :biggrin:

Guest debook

Let' s pray and hope the lucky on our side sir, but everyone are winner it must be a luckies person

that's right, very lucky to get a big prize from this Forecast contest from FBS right ^^