Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest debook

Trading gap can be doing in friday before the market closed, si we are predicted where gap will be occur. We can make trading gap on monday too while there is a gap shown on opening market then we get into the market.

Happy trading with FBS bro!

but I still prefer to trading on opening market ^^ I'm still learn to trading with well so I think it's better for me to trading on opening market first before maybe one day I can really predict with well with what will happen on market movement ^^ do you often to trading gap?

Guest lollabun

Predict NFP (June)

by Fbs Holdings on Monday, June 25, 2012 at 4:55pm ·

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 06.07.12.

First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Please post your guess here Predict NFP (June) | Facebook

Your guesses are accepted till 12:00 GMT 06.07.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck!

Guest debook

Predict NFP (June)

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 06.07.12.

First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Good luck!

nice this contest is held again ^^ so we get another chance to get a cool T-Shirt from FBS... I will participate again and really hope that I can win this time

Guest debook

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, trade with FBS.

527888_337032146374355_433437786_n.jpg

What is the secret of successful Forex trading?

Find out from the 999 demo contest winner

nice, finally the winner can sharing their experience in trading and win the FBS demo contest, hopefully many traders can use it to make their trading strategy more better ^^

Predict NFP (June)

Good luck!

The time to try our luck in predict vbglossarlink.gif NFP contest,

may I get my T-shirt again this time ???

Guest debook

The time to try our luck in predict vbglossarlink.gif NFP contest,

may I get my T-shirt again this time ???

if I'm not wrong you have win this contest not just once right? I hope this time I can get lucky to win this NFP contest and get an exclusive T-Shirt from FBS ^^

if I'm not wrong you have win this contest not just once right? I hope this time I can get lucky to win this NFP contest and get an exclusive T-Shirt from FBS ^^

Yeah, you are right, bro. Sist Maory has won this contest from the second time, hopefully our lucky is this time.

Guest lollabun

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, trade with FBS.

527888_337032146374355_433437786_n.jpg

Good worlds sir, hopefully with this formula we can get our sucess in trading with FBS.

Guest debook

Good worlds sir, hopefully with this formula we can get our sucess in trading with FBS.

nice words, with that formula I'm sure we can be succes in trading with FBS. And don't forget to never give up what ever happen in our trading activity ^^ because I think every failed will lead us to our true successness

nice words, with that formula I'm sure we can be succes in trading with FBS. And don't forget to never give up what ever happen in our trading activity ^^ because I think every failed will lead us to our true successness

yeah, work very hard to never give up and always learn for trading more better =D I'm sure if we always do that, one day we can be a great trader

Yeah, you are right, Debook.

But I feel very unfortunately if I miss this contest,

just with a simple way, we will get a good prize from FBS.

Absolutely, sist. Very unfortunate if we miss the contest from FBS, the prize are withdrawable prize.

Guest debook

Absolutely, sist. Very unfortunate if we miss the contest from FBS, the prize are withdrawable prize.

that's right, that's why I always participate in all contest that FBS held ^^ not many broker give us withdrawable prize for win their contest, so don't waste this nice opportunity from FBS bro to get a withdrawable funds

Guest sahayat

Sure, thats is the best formula biggrin.gif

nice, finally the winner can sharing their experience in trading and win the FBS demo contest, hopefully many traders can use it to make their trading strategy more better ^^

Read carefully and find all the secret to be a successfull trader...

Guest lollabun

Would you like to give me some advice how to make the accurate prediction for vbglossarlink.gif NFP , sist ?

Guest debook

Would you like to give me some advice how to make the accurate prediction for vbglossarlink.gif NFP , sist ?

that's right, I really love to know the advice from the one who have win this NFP contest ^^ maybe someone who have win this contest can share his experience and advise for us to make we can make the accurate prediction for this contest? ^^

that's right, I really love to know the advice from the one who have win this NFP contest ^^ maybe someone who have win this contest can share his experience and advise for us to make we can make the accurate prediction for this contest? ^^

I am so sorry,

I just can give you advice to trust your self.

Guest debook

I am waiting for this good news from FBS, and I got it today...........come all let's hone our analyze skill in forecast contest.

Enter your prediction here http://forumfortrade...6474#post166474

that's right, I think many traders have really waiting for this contest to held again by FBS ^^ I really happy to know that this Forecast contest will be held again, I hope this time I can win this contest