Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest debook

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 17:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 115K.

Maory Aryani’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

congratulation Mrs. Maory I heard that you have win this NFP contest for twice ^^ wow really nice, I never win a contest that FBS held, I hope I can be like you onde day ...

congratulation Mrs. Maory I heard that you have win this NFP contest for twice ^^ wow really nice, I never win a contest that FBS held, I hope I can be like you onde day ...

you're right she have win this contest for twice =D really great right? I hope I can be like her one day, win a contest that FBS held

Guest debook

you're right she have win this contest for twice =D really great right? I hope I can be like her one day, win a contest that FBS held

so do you have win a contest that FBS held bro???

Guest lollabun

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 17:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 115K.

Maory Aryani’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation Mrs Maory Aryani, really great analyze, you can win this contest for twice.

Guest sahayat

Congratulation Mrs Maory Aryani, really great analyze, you can win this contest for twice.

She is a great trader, she has share her trading system that she used for her FBS account.

Guest sahayat

Last day on the market closed for EURUSD was closed on 1.2922. Who will be the winner for FORECAST Contest?

Let's wait for the announcment on may, 14th 2012

Guest sahayat

Update today for 999 demo contest FBS :

Here the top ten :

№ Account Country City Equity Forum

1 268515 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 87737.87 zaika vladimirovich

2 269348 China DongGuan 86900.53 wen_74

3 264964 Italy Venezia 82146.92 chen_1993

4 268448 Ukraine Poltava 52510.35 bazarov

5 269071 Ukraine Kiev 52094.86 kraskovskiy

6 265676 Algeria Ain Taya 45745.01 rabah

7 266307 Tajikistan Hudzhand 44823.74 akilov

8 269678 Indonesia Kediri 41879.94 ardian_s_86

9 267784 Russian Federation Gatchina 41258.33 odintsov_81

10 266538 Russian Federation Ulyanovsk 40846.96 romkin

Make a good competition all...

Detail here :

999 Demo Contest Participants // FBS Markets Inc.

FBS

bmfb.png

Guest lollabun

She is a great trader, she has share her trading system that she used for her FBS account.

Yeah, I hear it too, but I don't know which forum she share her trading system that she used for her FBS account. It's will be better if I can learn from her trading system

Demo contest Update for today

1 269348 China DongGuan 120938.01 wen_74

2 268448 Ukraine Poltava 93730.95 bazarov

3 268515 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 87737.87 zaika vladimirovich

4 266307 Tajikistan Hudzhand 66202.66 akilov

5 266538 Russian Federation Ulyanovsk 65946.68 romkin

6 267784 Russian Federation Gatchina 65002.24 odintsov_81

7 269833 Belarus Voronovo 52982.75 chepik

8 267622 Spain Sevilla 52596.59 francisco_83

9 269127 Indonesia Banjar 43616.80 dadang_66

10 269230 Indonesia Jakarta 40936.00 agung_s_79

To see the current update here http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

Guest lollabun

Demo contest Update for today

1 269348 China DongGuan 120938.01 wen_74

2 268448 Ukraine Poltava 93730.95 bazarov

3 268515 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 87737.87 zaika vladimirovich

4 266307 Tajikistan Hudzhand 66202.66 akilov

5 266538 Russian Federation Ulyanovsk 65946.68 romkin

6 267784 Russian Federation Gatchina 65002.24 odintsov_81

7 269833 Belarus Voronovo 52982.75 chepik

8 267622 Spain Sevilla 52596.59 francisco_83

9 269127 Indonesia Banjar 43616.80 dadang_66

10 269230 Indonesia Jakarta 40936.00 agung_s_79

To see the current update here http://www.fbs.com/9...st/participants

The first position was trader from China. He beat trader from Ukraine that was be the first position in the last week.

mt4h1.png

FBS Trader 4 is the most wide spread trading platform in the world for trading in Forex, CFD, Futures and Stock markets. Metatrader 4 allows to perform transactions and advanced technical analysis due to wide variety of built-in indicators and linear tools. The platform is perfectly designed for Internet trading and your own trading strategy development. FBS Trader 4 trading platform is completely free!

MetaTrader4 Client TerminalIdeal for Forex trading

MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminalfor iPhone and Android

Advantages

• Market Execution
  • Currency charts with various timeframes
  • Pending orders
  • Auto-trading available
  • Low system requirements
  • Information security

http://www.fbs.com/platforms

Guest lollabun

mt4h1.png

FBS Trader 4 is the most wide spread trading platform in the world for trading in Forex, CFD, Futures and Stock markets. Metatrader 4 allows to perform transactions and advanced technical analysis due to wide variety of built-in indicators and linear tools. The platform is perfectly designed for Internet trading and your own trading strategy development. FBS Trader 4 trading platform is completely free!

MetaTrader4 Client TerminalIdeal for Forex trading

MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminalfor iPhone and Android

Advantages

• Market Execution

• Currency charts with various timeframes

• Pending orders

• Auto-trading available

• Low system requirements

• Information security

http://www.fbs.com/platforms

FBS is the best broker, their newest mobile platform is the best mobile platform, now I can trading anywhere I want.

Guest sahayat

FBS Trader 4 is now available for Android!

mt4andr.png

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce that now all Android users can enjoy Forex trading with FBS everywhere and anytime. FBS MetaTrader 4 Mobile is now available for Android-based mobile communication devices.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile is reliable and convenient platform to trade Forex that is always at hand. The simple and elegant interface of the software hides the powerful features offered to both the professional and novice trader.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: Platforms // FBS Markets Inc.

Have a profitable trading!

FBS

bmfb.png

I almost forget for this demo contest

thanks FBS :)

same with you, I almost forget about this contest too but luckily I can be the winner of this contest although I just get the fourth position =D but I have been really happy and proud for it =D don't forget to participate again on this contest next time bro

I almost forget for this demo contest

thanks FBS :)

same with you, I almost forget about this contest too but luckily I can be the winner of this contest although I just get the fourth position =D but I have been really happy and proud for it =D don't forget to participate again on this contest next time bro

No matter if you were forgot this contest, you will still get your prize, withdrawable prize. Congratulation for you all.

Guest debook

right, even I just become the second winner I have very happy and proud because of it ^^ hopefully one day I can become the first winner on a contest that FBS held

Guest lollabun

Now we can feel more proud to FBS .......

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders!

We are proud to announce that FBS company has been awarded as “Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012” by Global Banking & Finance Review Awards*. This award is a recognition of the achievement and the high level of services offered by FBS.

nagrady2.jpg

“We believe we are well-positioned to continue the company’s growth in Asia,” says PR-manager of FBS Anna Zamurakina. “We are committed to providing our services and products in an efficient and innovative manner consistent with the needs of our clients, and we offer a trading environment that is fast, convenient, reliable and valuable in terms of quality.”

* Global Banking & Finance Review is an online portal which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view for informative and independent news for the global banking and finance industry. The Global Banking and Finance Review Awards were created to recognize achievement, progress and inspirational change within the financial world.

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-05-21/17708-fastest-growing-forex-broker-asia-2012