Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest debook

This the announcement that we waiting for forecast contest, I am fail again this time, but I will try again next time. Congratualtion Mr. Khadaffi !!

The price of EURUSD on 30 of March is 1.3336.

The closest answer is given by khadaffi (1.3333).

The contestant get 150 USD from FBS!!!

Congratulations to the winner!

Thank you all for participation! Good luck with the next competition!!!

http://forumfortrade...ed=1#post163671

congratulation for the winner ^^ wuah my predict is wrong again... I really hope can win this contest from FBS >< maybe next time, I can win this contest if FBS held again this Forecast contest..

Guest lollabun

This news will be make us feel more glad to join with FBS.

FBS improves conditions of Introducing Broker program

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 13:45

Dear clients!

In recent times FBS has considerably improved trading conditions for traders. Now it’s time to please the partners. We are happy to inform you that from the 9th of April partner commission on Micro trading accounts will be fixed and increased to 1.5 pips.

Traders with Micro accounts will notice appreciable execution speed increase. Market execution will be available on Micro account as well as on Standard and Unlimited ones. Note please that minimal fixed spreads on Micro accounts will be extended. Spreads during news release and high volatility can still be widened.

Best regards,

FBS

http://www.fbs.com/n...-broker-program

Guest debook

Dear clients!

In recent times FBS has considerably improved trading conditions for traders. Now it’s time to please the partners. We are happy to inform you that from the 9th of April partner commission on Micro trading accounts will be fixed and increased to 1.5 pips.

Traders with Micro accounts will notice appreciable execution speed increase. Market execution will be available on Micro account as well as on Standard and Unlimited ones. Note please that minimal fixed spreads on Micro accounts will be extended. Spreads during news release and high volatility can still be widened.

Best regards,

FBS

nice, even with micro account we have feel really comfortable to trading with FBS ^^ and now we can feel more server than before with our micro account ^^ nice, I really satiesfied with all that FBS give for us

Guest sahayat

Dear clients!

Best regards,

FBS

This is a good news for us. Especially for IB's FBS. Commision increased to 1,5 pips, that a big commision :D

And for the improvement for the micro account that's will make us more comfortable in trading using micro account.

Guest sahayat

nice, even with micro account we have feel really comfortable to trading with FBS ^^ and now we can feel more server than before with our micro account ^^ nice, I really satiesfied with all that FBS give for us

Yep, we haven't to make a standard account to get more comfortable in our trading

With micro you will get the same server with improvement.

Guest lollabun
This is a good news for us. Especially for IB's FBS. Commision increased to 1,5 pips, that a big commision :D And for the improvement for the micro account that's will make us more comfortable in trading using micro account.

I curious to be IB, and now I think I can be IB because introduce FBS to my friend become easier, FBS has open some representatives in many big cities in Indonesia.

Yep, we haven't to make a standard account to get more comfortable in our trading

With micro you will get the same server with improvement.

Yes you are right sir.. both of standard and micro are good, but as i knew from other traders who have try to use the standard one, they say that they get more comfortable by using the standard one because it offers us more advantage. But until now, im still using the micro account and i still feel good with this. maybe someday i will try the standard one..

Guest lollabun

Yes you are right sir.. both of standard and micro are good, but as i knew from other traders who have try to use the standard one, they say that they get more comfortable by using the standard one because it offers us more advantage. But until now, im still using the micro account and i still feel good with this. maybe someday i will try the standard one..

If we doesn't like scalping, I think micro account still comfortable to us.

Guest lollabun

New Office in Indonesia!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 14:00

Dear traders,

FBS has expanded its horizons! We are pleased to inform you about new FBS office in Indonesia, Surakarta (Solo)!

Office address: Honggowongso Square, Jalan Honggowongso No.57 Block B6, Surakarta/Solo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia

Telepon/Fax: 0271.632846

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-03-30/17110-new-office-indonesia

Guest debook

New Office in Indonesia!

Dear traders,

FBS has expanded its horizons! We are pleased to inform you about new FBS office in Indonesia, Surakarta (Solo)!

Office address: Honggowongso Square, Jalan Honggowongso No.57 Block B6, Surakarta/Solo, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia

nice, FBS really show that want to get closer to Indonesian traders ^^ Come on for Indonesian traders on Solo don't miss this chance, you all very lucky to can visit FBS office so can get a lot of useful information for more better trading ^^

Guest debook

If we doesn't like scalping, I think micro account still comfortable to us.

me too, I still comfortable with my micro account ^^ but for the traders who use scalpers method its better if use standard or unlimited account for do trading in FBS...

New Office in Indonesia!

Dear traders,

congratulation for the opening of FBS representative office in Solo.

it will be much helped the traders whom living in Solo and cities around it. Success for FBS!

Guest sahayat

New Office in Indonesia!

Dear traders,

Great, another official representatif from FBS...

Is that posible for FBS to open again in other city?

I am hoping that's happen for Bandung.

Guest debook

Great, another official representatif from FBS...

Is that posible for FBS to open again in other city?

I am hoping that's happen for Bandung.

FBS will open an education center in Bandung, I think we can get a lot of useful things from this place to make our trading skill more better and better ^^ so don't forget to visit this place...

Guest lollabun

FBS will open an education center in Bandung, I think we can get a lot of useful things from this place to make our trading skill more better and better ^^ so don't forget to visit this place...

I will never forget to visit and learn more about forex there, I hope it's near with my place.

Guest debook

I will never forget to visit and learn more about forex there, I hope it's near with my place.

nice, me too... but we still don't know where is the location for this FBS education center right>??? so let's see, I hope it's near with my place too ^^

Guest lollabun

nice, me too... but we still don't know where is the location for this FBS education center right>??? so let's see, I hope it's near with my place too ^^

I read in the other forum that the location will be at Jl. Matraman, near with Horison Hotel Bandung. Let's wait the announcement from FBS.