Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

More FBS awards

FBS get award again. It's really great. This year, the FBS has received two awards. First as Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012 and now as Best Forex Broker Asia 2012. Congratulation FBS. :)

Guest debook

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

More FBS awards

FBS have show to us that FBS really care about the traders by always try to give the best service for the traders... So I think FBS really are deserve to get this award ^^ Hopefully FBS can be more better than now

nagrada--686x210_en.png

More FBS awards

With their service, no wonder if FBS get several awards,

and will get another awards again.

Guest debook

I agree with you, if FBS can keep improve their service to more better than now, I'm sure FBS can get anothers award for their service again ^^

Guest tweety trader

I hope like that too bro, have been so long that Indonesian trader can't be the first winner of this FBS demo contest... I hope this is the time when Indonesian trader can be the winner again after the waiting so long ^^

Rights, i hope so that indonesian traders will be dominate top ten rows on FBS Demo Contest again this time

FBS have show to us that FBS really care about the traders by always try to give the best service for the traders... So I think FBS really are deserve to get this award ^^ Hopefully FBS can be more better than now

yup, that way i am always loved FBS and never to find the other broker

Guest debook

yup, that way i am always loved FBS and never to find the other broker

yep, same with you... I never think to move to others broker too, because I have feel very satiesfied with all the service that FBS give for trading ^^

yep, same with you... I never think to move to others broker too, because I have feel very satiesfied with all the service that FBS give for trading ^^

that's right, the service that FBS give for us is really satiesfied and make us very comfortable to trading with FBS =D so no wonder FBS become very popular among the traders now

that's right, the service that FBS give for us is really satiesfied and make us very comfortable to trading with FBS =D so no wonder FBS become very popular among the traders now

We can see how many traders from around the world curious with trading with FBS from the contestatnt of FBS demo contest,

in this period the contestant more than two thousand.

Guest lollabun

We can see how many traders from around the world curious with trading with FBS from the contestatnt of FBS demo contest,

in this period the contestant more than two thousand.

Yeah, you are right sist. This time FBS demo contest will be has more tight competition, for the last position, the top ten list has been dominated with participant from Ukraine.

Yeah, you are right sist. This time FBS demo contest will be has more tight competition, for the last position, the top ten list has been dominated with participant from Ukraine.

I think it's will be more hard to be the winner for this period, the contestant more than 2 thousand, we have to beat them if we want to get the prize.

Guest debook

I think it's will be more hard to be the winner for this period, the contestant more than 2 thousand, we have to beat them if we want to get the prize.

that's right, but keep the spirit bro,,, just do our best ^^ don't ever give up what ever happen...

Guest tweety trader

I have heard that indo0nesian trader reach top ten poaition, I think we will see indonesian trader will be more struggle again on FBS Demo Contest to reach top position..

Come on Indonesian trader !! :biggrin:

Guest debook

I have heard that indo0nesian trader reach top ten poaition, I think we will see indonesian trader will be more struggle again on FBS Demo Contest to reach top position..

Come on Indonesian trader !! :biggrin:

nice, I hope more Indonesian traders can show up on the top ten position ^^ come on keep spirit all, everything is still possible on this contest

Guest lollabun

FBS really give the best service to their client,

now Indonesian trader get more best facilities to make the easier deposit or withdrawal.

Deposit and withdrawal options in IDR expanded.

http://www.fbs.com/n...ns-idr-expanded

This news must be a good news for Indonesia trader, now make deposit and withdrawal become more easier. Thanks you FBS ! good improvement to make good opinion.

Guest sahayat

now Indonesian trader get more best facilities to make the easier deposit or withdrawal.

FBS strives to make our trading with FBS as much convenient as possible. FBS has expanded the list of deposit and withdrawal options in our local currency. Now we can use local exchangers to deposit our FBS trading account online in IDR or USD with minimal commission within the shortest period of time.

FBS strives to make our trading with FBS as much convenient as possible. FBS has expanded the list of deposit and withdrawal options in our local currency. Now we can use local exchangers to deposit our FBS trading account online in IDR or USD with minimal commission within the shortest period of time.

FBS really making improvement all the time. With local exchanger available for deposit options, these will make easier for Indonesian clients.

I am trying to create a new account with FBS. Make deposit $100 via exchanger and hopefully get $30 additional as 30% bonus deposit, next I will following the breakeven trading and get my balance insurance.

Guest debook

right, we must very happy about that... all of that show to us that FBS really always try to give the traders the best service and always try to do improvement to make our trading more comfortable than before ^^

I think Indonesia trader get the special service from FBS, after local bank option to make financial transaction now withdraw and deposit more easier using local changers.