Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest debook

Keep the spirit :D

Less than one week before this 999 demo contest starting.

Come on hurry up for register on this great contest and good luck!

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

yup, let's do our best all ^^ I think the FBS contest this time is will also be exciting contest like the previous FBS demo contest too... With the more added participants, I'm sure this contest will be more harder to be winning

yup, let's do our best all ^^ I think the FBS contest this time is will also be exciting contest like the previous FBS demo contest too... With the more added participants, I'm sure this contest will be more harder to be winning

You're right. I think 999 Demo Contest held by FBS always be the exciting contest because many trader participate in this contest. And 999 Demo Contest is tight competition, we must try harder to be the winner.

Guest debook

You're right. I think 999 Demo Contest held by FBS always be the exciting contest because many trader participate in this contest. And 999 Demo Contest is tight competition, we must try harder to be the winner.

this contest is really have been a popular contest among the traders right? ^^ I see that have be so many participants who will compete to get the withdrawable funds from FBS as the prize ,,, So many traders from Indonesia have been register for this contest... So I really hope that this time Indonesian trader can be the winner of this contest

Guest lollabun

this contest is really have been a popular contest among the traders right? ^^ I see that have be so many participants who will compete to get the withdrawable funds from FBS as the prize ,,, So many traders from Indonesia have been register for this contest... So I really hope that this time Indonesian trader can be the winner of this contest

FBS demo contest is the best demo contest which offer the real fund for the winner, and the best way to get more experience in forex trading. Have you register for this time, sir ?

Guest debook

FBS demo contest is the best demo contest which offer the real fund for the winner, and the best way to get more experience in forex trading. Have you register for this time, sir ?

I agree with you, this is the most popular contest that FBS held, the prize is also withdrawable so no wonder many traders are very interested to participate on this contest ^^

I agree with you, this is the most popular contest that FBS held, the prize is also withdrawable so no wonder many traders are very interested to participate on this contest ^^

that's right, no wonder from time to time the participants of this FBS demo contest is added more and more... I'm sure this contest will be harder too to winning =D

Guest tweety trader

yup, i see this are the popular contest with many participant every FBS Demo Contest held

Here is the result of Predict NFP contest http://www.fbs.com/n...contest-results

Congratulation Khodamfx...........

a brand T-shirt from FBS will be yours this time.

nice job bro, congratulation for your winner Mr. Khodamfx.. We all Indonesian people are very proud for you =D It's very nice to know that the winner for this NFP contest is from Indonesia

nice job bro, congratulation for your winner Mr. Khodamfx.. We all Indonesian people are very proud for you =D It's very nice to know that the winner for this NFP contest is from Indonesia

Yeah, i feel proud too.

Congratulation to Mr. Khodamfx, hopefully i can be like him, can win NFP contest.

Guest debook

Yeah, i feel proud too.

Congratulation to Mr. Khodamfx, hopefully i can be like him, can win NFP contest.

keep the spirit bro, I'm sure with hard work we can be like him ^^ so let's do our best on every contest we participate all

Guest tweety trader

keep the spirit bro, I'm sure with hard work we can be like him ^^ so let's do our best on every contest we participate all

Let's trying the best ... I think we all have a secret method are could be test on FBS Demo Contest

this time already 1989 participants are following FBS Demo Contest..

So Beautiful and tight Contest smile.gif

To view the link : http://www.fbs.com/9...st/participants

Are you have not involve, come on join with us

And today the new 999 demo contest has just starting. There are 2278 Participants

Good Luck all, and get priceless Forex trading experience to win $555, $333 or $111 and you can test your own or someone else’s trading strategy.

And today the new 999 demo contest has just starting. There are 2278 Participants

Good Luck all, and get priceless Forex trading experience to win $555, $333 or $111 and you can test your own or someone else’s trading strategy.

Check the while top ten position of 999 Demo Contest at http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants?type=cur

Hmm no one from Indonesia on the top ten position ^^ I hope this contest can be dominated again by Indonesian traders, and at last the winner for the FBS demo contest this time is from Indonesia

We just waiting for 999 Demo Contest, hopefully trader from Indonesia can be the winner in this period.

Guest debook

We just waiting for 999 Demo Contest, hopefully trader from Indonesia can be the winner in this period.

I hope like that too bro, have been so long that Indonesian trader can't be the first winner of this FBS demo contest... I hope this is the time when Indonesian trader can be the winner again after the waiting so long ^^

Guest sahayat

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

More FBS awards